Lawn mower problems

Thaijack2014

28 minutes ago, bankruatsteve said:

Regarding "gasohol"... I defy anybody to post a photo of some place selling without.  ALL gas stations, locals, only sell the gasohol now.  Well, my wife just said "can".  But I don't think so.

I give the sample for banglamung area on main higway ptt station

Google coord 12.958259, 100.908478

gasoline marked with yellow at the pump near car white

snap.JPG.4f564eddae3af181717ae7139a0da792.JPG

1 hour ago, mogandave said:

That proves nothing!!! You could have Photoshopped it!

I am not fully understanding of what you say my language is thai my english is not so good getting better.

I have idea you say the picture is me cheating but i give google street map with location gps

Sorry if I make someone angry at this eglish forums i will not make any help in the future again sorry.

• Like 1

The Op might consider returning the Asgatec lawn mower for a full refund. Asgatec pushes hot water taps and might not have the heritage of a lawn mower manufacturer. Look at their web site.

http://asgatec.com/en/instanthotwatertaps/

The Op might consider a lawn mower purchase from a store where they set up the lawn mower and take the time to show him how it all works. Many provinces in Thailand have Honda Power Products dealers. Home Pro is not. Thai Watsadu is not. Mega Home is not.  On March 23, 2018 Mr. Pairach Saetang of Honda Power Products emailed me to confirm the best petrol to put in a genuine Honda HRJ216K2 lawn mower and the Honda GX270 motor on a concrete power screed or the Honda GX160 mounted on a concrete polisher.  imageproxy.php?img=&key=3bccf9db2954ff32  Every Honda HRJ216K2 lawn mower I have seen started in Buriram for the very first time, starts on the very first pull.  Toro sells one very nice self propelled lawn mower in Thailand that is comparable to the one genuine Honda lawn mower sold in Thailand. 

"1.Benzine 95 is the best petrol but Honda engine also support Gasohol 10 ( benzine 91 and 95 available )"

Buriram Marton Concrete Polisher Honda Engine.jpg

Edited by kamalabob2

28 minutes ago, mogandave said:

I never really understood the whole gasohol thing. I think it’s all political.

What?  In Thailand?  What better way to fill the pockets of the faithful by buying their rotten rice and fermenting it.

1 minute ago, mogandave said:

I was talking about gasohol in general, not just Thailand.

Same principle in the states, at least.  Put money in the farmer's pocket (ha) to create a more expensive product that ostensibly reduces demand for imported oil.  Another example of government logic.

Same principle in the states, at least.  Put money in the farmer's pocket (ha) to create a more expensive product that ostensibly reduces demand for imported oil.  Another example of government logic.

More expensive, lower quality product.

In the US it’s promoted under the guise of being environmentally friendly, which of course is ridiculous.