Black hair on old men

daoyai

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should try it ... works wonders with the ladies and all concerned ... largely because of the Focus on Youthfulness that has taken over the Western World and is finding its way to S.E.A. ....

Gray hair on a head is one thing but when the eyebrows also gray out a man's face turns to fuzziness ... Makes one look 10 years older and people will begin to start asking about your health .... Also with many men one does not have the perfect Salt and Pepper look for years such as with movie star Richard Gere .... Rather - some look like rivers of gray and black - blotched all over and very unbecoming ... Symmetry of the face has proven to be what humans perceive as beauty or handsomeness ... and with blotched hair of various shades - ones head and face become very unbalanced and asymmetrical... the handsomeness factor takes a beating ...

One can ease into have totally darker hair with touch ups and lighter dyes at first - gradually getting to the shade and color one wants... Going quickly to blotched or totally white to dark brown or black will likely raise some eyebrows ... pun intended...

When people perceive you as younger - the whole dynamic changes these days ... a person is thought of as more capable in any number of ways....

Yes it is standard from my observations. I also find quite a few western men dying there hair, often looking a shade of ginger or auburn. Personally I always felt that having grey hair is distinguished and elegant. I understand that it is everyone's choice but when you are aging and want to dye your hair, my advice is, make it look as natural as possible or just don't bother.smile.png

Vanity, they are sad old <deleted>, looks are everything to shallow empty headed people, I go out of my way now to wear tatty clothes just so they can look down on me even more than normal with their small minded cretin like brains

You should try it ... works wonders with the ladies and all concerned ... largely because of the Focus on Youthfulness that has taken over the Western World and is finding its way to S.E.A. ....

Gray hair on a head is one thing but when the eyebrows also gray out a man's face turns to fuzziness ... Makes one look 10 years older and people will begin to start asking about your health .... Also with many men one does not have the perfect Salt and Pepper look for years such as with movie star Richard Gere .... Rather - some look like rivers of gray and black - blotched all over and very unbecoming ... Symmetry of the face has proven to be what humans perceive as beauty or handsomeness ... and with blotched hair of various shades - ones head and face become very unbalanced and asymmetrical... the handsomeness factor takes a beating ...

One can ease into have totally darker hair with touch ups and lighter dyes at first - gradually getting to the shade and color one wants... Going quickly to blotched or totally white to dark brown or black will likely raise some eyebrows ... pun intended...

When people perceive you as younger - the whole dynamic changes these days ... a person is thought of as more capable in any number of ways....

Just proving their stupidity

Hair dye.

No I know one who gets some white hair with 70 now....some white hair is the proof that he doesn't color it. Chinese ethnic and superior black hair genetic......But he is loosing hair like us Europeans.

Vanity, they are sad old b'stards, looks are everything to shallow empty headed people, I go out of my way now to wear tatty clothes just so they can look down on me even more than normal with their small minded cretin like brains

So anyone who cares about the way they look are "shallow empty headed people?" This would apply to most everybody the world over, farang and Thai alike. Unless you're a bum...or this guy:

post-54788-0-02956800-1449195943_thumb.j

Not really most people who age get slower, its a fact of life. For a while experience backs it up. But most people who are older know they could work harder when younger. Being in shape also helps to look younger and to really retain much of your energy, combine that with staying mentally active and you have a real advantage on those who let go. Plenty of studies that show you need to keep the mind and body active not drown it in alcohol and overfeed it.

I will call your attention to posts 5 and 6 in todays Thailand Live News Forum. Post 5 has a photo of the PM next to an unknown (to me) ...the guy on the left is natural and imo ..looks more honest. Now look at the pink shirted muppets in post 6 all dyed all look foolish.

whistling.gif Arrogant Pratt.

I am 68 and although I have a few gray strands of hair on my head, most of my hair is the same brown color it was when I was 20 years old.

And every month a need a hair cut to keep my hair decently trimmed.

"Other things" may be going away, but my hair is hanging on nicely.

-----------------------------

Of course if I was given a choice I might prefer to keep t hose "other things"

and lose the hair but apparently I don't get a choice.

Vanity, they are sad old <deleted>, looks are everything to shallow empty headed people, I go out of my way now to wear tatty clothes just so they can look down on me even more than normal with their small minded cretin like brains

<deleted>

Nothing wrong with a

man looking his best.

Not all guys are happy

to rely on their wallet

to attract women

Post removed, other edited.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

<deleted>

Nothing wrong with a

man looking his best.

Not all guys are happy

to rely on their wallet

to attract women

i aint got a wallet either

Vanity, they are sad old b'stards, looks are everything to shallow empty headed people, I go out of my way now to wear tatty clothes just so they can look down on me even more than normal with their small minded cretin like brains

So anyone who cares about the way they look are "shallow empty headed people?" This would apply to most everybody the world over, farang and Thai alike. Unless you're a bum...or this guy:

attachicon.gifRobert Dear.jpg

I am a bum but not this guy...he looks fine to me, I said looks are everything to shallow empty headed people stop putting words into my mouth..........Einsteins hair example

Who is stupid enough to have grey hair when it is a clear sign that you are old and weak ? It's already so sad to be old that at least we should try to look good !

Youre gonna die too you know

Not really most people who age get slower, its a fact of life. For a while experience backs it up. But most people who are older know they could work harder when younger. Being in shape also helps to look younger and to really retain much of your energy, combine that with staying mentally active and you have a real advantage on those who let go. Plenty of studies that show you need to keep the mind and body active not drown it in alcohol and overfeed it.

Try the Hare and the Tortoise then tell me how much is influenced by your genes..............ps My Motther is coming up for 88 still does everything for herself and had white hair since she was 18 years old

Try the Hare and the Tortoise then tell me how much is influenced by your genes..............ps My Motther is coming up for 88 still does everything for herself and had white hair since she was 18 years old
Is that all you got fables. I like facts more and science both back my opinion up. When people age they get slower and weaker. Its natural it can be postponed a bit by mental and physical training.

Loads of alcohol only speeds the aging process up.

At 41 years old I play football twice per week... I wouldn't call myself fit, I doubt I'd get through a Triathlon or Marathon but I manage 2 hrs of football.

I'm not grey - I've passed that stage I'm white already !... I guess it makes me look a little older, I'm not really sure of my perception.

My Father in Law who's in his 70's dyes his hair black - I take the mickey out of him.

I'm quite sure there is a fairly common youthfulness / vanity theme going on amongst many Thai men, dying their hair black seems very common.

As another poster mentioned: I too find it somewhat amusing when I see a Western chap who's dyed his hair from grey in an attempt to regain his youthfulness... Gent's... If you're going to dye your hair, make it look natural else you just end up looking like a pratt.

yeh thats all I got and? I never said they got faster and smarter anywhere did i? unless Im going senile, starve a mouse and it will live longer, latest science is that exercise you need is actually very little, just a few minutes, literally 2 at full pelt to make u puff is enough. The hare and tortoise is a good analolgy with the starving mouse experiments but I believe this topic was about tarting yourself up with dyed hair

Archived