• Transam
    • villagefarang

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And yet you keep coming back.

I've been "coming back" to all the forums for the past eleven years, my frame of reference in that respect is substantially greater than yours as to what is or is not good here - your null vote rubbish is not good for anyone, except you - but hey, if you're intent on spoiling things for a larger number of people, do whatever turns you on.

If there's such a low number of voters, how can I be spoiling things for a large number of people?

You can't have it both ways.

I don't think you're spoiling anything but your null vote schtick is wearing thin. I respect there are reasons to post here that aren't related to wanting or trying to win it. Like I say

In it to whinge it

Veterans will realize this is a very tame contest this year relatively speaking. Arguably too boring but that's on the contestants mostly.

Perhaps about input for thought eh...?

I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it. It was you, Trans. biggrin.png

Veterans will realize this is a very tame contest this year relatively speaking. Arguably too boring but that's on the contestants mostly.

U can judge a good contest by its bannings.

Looks like only 2 from the stands this year

There's still time.

Perhaps about input for thought eh...?

I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it. It was you, Trans. biggrin.png

Hmm, do people like the contender bit or being a bum? huh.png

As far as POTY contests go this ain't even close to the lowest. Yet, anyway.

It would be difficult mate for any of these guys to drag this contest to the place you took it last year, that's for sure ! 55555(

It was a heavy load he had ample help with

It would be difficult mate for any of these guys to drag this contest to the place you took it last year, that's for sure ! 55555(
You're welcome. Unsure emoticon.

But that's all water under the bridge. What's the Trans Nancy spread at the moment ? I'm on android now.

Edited by Jingthing

You're welcome. Unsure emoticon.

But that's all water under the bridge. What's the Trans Nancy spread at the moment ? I'm on android now.

Mate trans leads by six or as the kiwis would say it 'sex'

Trans 77

Nancy 71

Nullbiker is last.

The real question is has null vote caught up with the leaders yet?

Contact the electoral commission and see what they say.

I'm already lodging an appeal requesting a recount.

That could dramatically alter the results if multiple user names only count as one in the recount

I am going to find it necessary to step back for a while today. We have a pack of three male dogs who pretty much own the sois on our side of the village. The Alpha, nearly twelve years old, just past away this afternoon. I was with him when he died but I am waiting for my wife to get home so we can decide on a final resting place for him. It is a sad day at our house but as they say “the show must go on” so enjoy THE BIG SHOW and I will catch up later.

Can we expect an ENDORSEMENT from you for one of the actual hopefuls tomorrow? Your 23 votes ain't chopped liver. You could be a King Maker.

Burying a beloved pet puts things in perspective. After the day I have had, I really don’t care who wins or where anyone places on the list. I am just not feeling it today.sad.png