What is Going on Here?

NoshowJones

There has been a couple of things happening which is preventing me from enjoying Thaivisa lately.

The latest one is on this mornings News forum.

I clicked on "Thai Farmers Bank" and get directed to a posters profile. Staments.

I clicked again further down on "Price of Second Hand Clothes" and then end up on Rivieras profile.

Just what is going on? Who is responsible for this?

It appears when the topic was chosen the posters name was clicked instead of the topic title. An easy error to make.

Correct link for Thai Farmers Bank and Price of hand made clothes

I understand what you are saying Joe, but that is not the case here.

I don't think ubonjoe meant that it was you that clicked the poster name instead of the topic title, but rather that the moderator selecting the topics clicked the wrong link.

Sophon

It appears when the topic was chosen the posters name was clicked instead of the topic title. An easy error to make.

Correct link for Thai Farmers Bank and Price of hand made clothes

I understand what you are saying Joe, but that is not the case here.

I don't think ubonjoe meant that it was you that clicked the poster name instead of the topic title, but rather that the moderator selecting the topics clicked the wrong link.

Sophon

Maybe, but whatever it was, Thaivisa seems to have picked up a few gremlins recently, though not major ones.

Why is it when you hit Sign Out you get directed to Youtube Thaivisa news?

A bit dishonest, don't you think?

I have been making similar remarks for quite some time now. So far no change, hope one more user helps the cause.

Why is it when you hit Sign Out you get directed to Youtube Thaivisa news?

A bit dishonest, don't you think?

I'm thinking that after 67 videos being uploaded and an average view count of about 175 views per video, TV news team are hoping for more coverage.

There has been a couple of things happening which is preventing me from enjoying Thaivisa lately.

I clicked on "Thai Farmers Bank" and get directed to a posters profile. Staments.

I clicked again further down on "Price of Second Hand Clothes" and then end up on Rivieras profile.

I see no link "Thai Farmers Bank" in the Thailand News forum. Could you post a screenshot?

It's still a dishonest way of doing things.

If you press the sign out button, it should sign you out.

You should not have to go back and hit it again.

New owners......dodgy practices.

When I click on "Sign Out", I get signed out. When I want to post on Thaivisa again later in the day, I have to sign in again.

I see no link "Thai Farmers Bank" in the Thailand News forum. Could you post a screenshot?

UbonJoe already posted me a link, I do not know how to post screenshots, Thanks anyway.

The links were in the newsletter. I understood what he was writing about because I had the same problem with the one about Thai Farmer Bank.

The links were in the newsletter. I understood what he was writing about because I had the same problem with the one about Thai Farmer Bank.

ThaiVisa_Newsletter_Glitch.PNG

Yes, an incorrect original link was assigned to the tokenizer used to generate the Email Newsletter.

I assume the person responsible will have a talking to and be asked not to play with their mobile when doing work.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, signing out does indeed take you to a Youtube page. It's better than it was before though, for a while the redirect was to a Booking.com affiliate site! A minor annoyance from a user's point of view, but it makes Thaivisa look very amateurish. Appearing "professional" has never been high on Thaivisa's priority list though so I expect this log-out redirect thing is here to stay.