THE England thread

rijit

^^ remind me, which 'home nation' f---ced up and couldnt get to the most accessible euros yet, where even the likes of Iceland,Albania managed to get through,,, lol,, i'd laugh if it weren't just. SO sad,, but then were used to the Scots <deleted> -ing things u, part of their national persona,,, even ruined the biggest clique yet,, strachens ginger bonce:p:p:p

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by rijit

tongue.png:D:P:D:p:D:p:D not so bonny Scotland,,,

I'm looking forward to the train wreck rij....its coming really soon...a pasting from someone you just know its not far off at all! biggrin.png

• Like 1

On current evidence ie the last couple of games ide say that giving out a 'spanking' is more likely than receiving one,,, but carry on

tongue.pngbiggrin.pngtongue.png:D:P:D:p:D not so bonny Scotland,,,

I'm looking forward to the train wreck rij....its coming really soon...a pasting from someone you just know its not far off at all! biggrin.png

Envy has really gotten a tight grip on you smokes

Hope the reports are not true regarding up to 6 changes, pretty reckless when we are not guaranteed anything as yet. Roy seems to go from one extreme to the other. Surely tournament football is all about keeping a settled side if it is winning, with just the odd change where necessary.

Having said that i would support dropping Hart, he is our best keeper but looks out of form right now.

Rooney doesn't need to be taken out of stride. It will mean an 11 day break. He's not as young as he used to be. He comes off the boil quickly. Henerson 2 starts in 2 months. Wilshere very little game time. Wilshere in particular prone to spill the ball when attacking. Slovakia are strong in the counter attack. I don't get this at all. Why make a noose? Hope I'm wrong.

Good for Roy, makes sense he's got nearly 2 teams of top draw footballers give them a game but Glad to see he's keeping hart the cd unit and dier in front 2 gether more they play together the steadier they will get.

From BBC:

ENGLAND will be knocked out at the Group Stage IF: They lose to Slovakia Wales v Russia is NOT a Draw Republic of Ireland beat Italy Czech Republic beat Turkey Portugal beat Hungary Northern Ireland avoid defeat to Germany Iceland v Austria is NOT a Draw ALL 4 3rd placed sides in Groups C-F have stronger goals differences.

I say...................maybe.

• Like 1

^^^ Dream on Scots boy

Get in Wales ya beauty! :D
2 up ,,, defo good to see,, if there was one team i personally like to see thumped its Russia,, shi-- country deserves a shi--- team -- .

^^^ Dream on Scots boy

Get in Wales ya beauty! :D
2 up ,,, defo good to see,, if there was one team i personally like to see thumped its Russia,, shi-- country deserves a shi--- team -- .

Jimmy Hill would be having a field day with Slovakia's keeper! :o

Most of the England midfield appear to be taking a wild guess as to where they are supposed to be playing.

If this is a game of two halves you are ducked!
Yeah yeah yeah,,, fun me Henderson couldn't be delivering more ship ball into the box if Slovakia asked him.

Edited by rijit

No end product? Nine shots on goal - most on target? Plus decent defence by Slovakia.

Better delivery ball would have increased that and maybe one would have gone in. Too many balls aimed too generally and several not getting over first man.

Good performances by 5 of the 6 changes I thought. Being a Gunner I was watching Wilshere carefully. Either he has been told to sit and hold or he's still not fully fit - looks out of sorts to me and pedestrian. I would have him off at half time. Vardy looks very dangerous and the two backs are seamless replacements.

Always frustrating not to get a goal from good posession in their half so I understand where you are coming from but if the match were to proceed as in the first half would expect a win. Conversion not good enough to face a great team like Spain though of course