Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Not bad for a small club. Global shirt sales only behind Man U, Real and Barca.

http://www.sportingi...-charts-081001/

There is probably a mistake as I can't find Spurs on the list........

Yeah but...no but...yeah but....Tottenham’s Gareth Bale was the most popular player in the world in terms of the number of fantasy managers who had him in their team. The Welsh full-back-cum-winger features in a staggering 46 per cent of all teams. biggrin.png

http://www.sportingintelligence.com/2010/09/01/revealed-tottenham%E2%80%99s-gareth-bale-the-world%E2%80%99s-most-in-demand-footballer-followed-by-chelsea%E2%80%99s-drogba-newcastle%E2%80%99s-carroll-and-united%E2%80%99s-rooney-010901/

No doubt that will soar when he plays for Real Madrid. wink.png

Edited by uptheos

Yeah but...no but...yeah but....Tottenham’s Gareth Bale was the most popular player in the world in terms of the number of fantasy managers who had him in their team. The Welsh full-back-cum-winger features in a staggering 46 per cent of all teams. biggrin.png

http://www.sportingi...-rooney-010901/

The Welsh full-back-cum-winger? biggrin.png

Now i know what they mean when they say he dribbles a lot...

http://www.sportingi...-rooney-010901/

The Welsh full-back-cum-winger? biggrin.png

Now i know what they mean when they say he dribbles a lot...

laugh.png

In the Scouse pocket lads, do your worst laugh.png

Just had to have another look at your post BaghdadBob Are you sure Rafa,s talking about Chelsea,cos i don,t remember you winning hardly ..uck all since 2007 Where as us whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

richardsimmonds, I think you misinterpreted the message in the attachment. I should be surprised but as you are a Chelsea fan it makes perfect sense. tongue.png

In the Scouse pocket lads, do your worst laugh.png

Just had to have another look at your post BaghdadBob Are you sure Rafa,s talking about Chelsea,cos i don,t remember you winning hardly ..uck all since 2007 Where as us whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

richardsimmonds, I think you misinterpreted the message in the attachment. I should be surprised but as you are a Chelsea fan it makes perfect sense. tongue.png

Sorry mate,but your effort at scouse humour is wasted on me.unsure.png

Seems a bit of a weird decison not to offer a 10 -15 goals a season midfielder a new 12 month deal, even if he's 34, or is there something we don't know?

Maybe fitting in with FFP has something to do with it mate.

Didn't watch the game, but the reports this morning all seem to sound very familiar to many other Chelsea reports - Torres is awful.

The board really need to just accept that the £50 million superstar is nothing of the sort. Just bite the bullet and get rid of him.

That was Torres' 100th appearance for Chelsea, giving us just 26 goals.

As a reference Shevchenko was 77 with 22.

Awful.

Didn't watch the game, but the reports this morning all seem to sound very familiar to many other Chelsea reports - Torres is awful.

The board really need to just accept that the £50 million superstar is nothing of the sort. Just bite the bullet and get rid of him.

Can't disagree with any of that........Spurs need a centre forward. whistling.gif

Can't disagree with any of that........Spurs need a centre forward. whistling.gif

Ok ups we'll take him for 5m !

5 Million!!.......you'd really pay 100% over the market value??

I think Swansea deserve all the credit from a good game plan and Laudrup seems to have continued and added some more from the previous managers,hope they go on to win it clap2.gif

Michu a great buy for 2.2 Million.

Without a doubt, buy of the season. Not as much class as RVP, but 2.2m <deleted>!

Alfredo was talking about his salary ups. Transfer is surely free?

• Like 1

No no no !!!! thats how much they would have to pay us to take him off there hands 4.gif

• Like 1