Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

For me it,s not easy watching my team week in week out since Rafa,s been in charge,because as already said ,you don,t know which Chelsea is going to turn up.

He had my full support right from the off,i don,t care what he said about us and plastic flags etc etc fair play to him he was doing the best for his club,the things he said and his attitude just made me laugh,it didn,t anger me,his comment,s about Robben were hilarious.

I never regarded Liverpool as threat in the Epl when he was in charge,as his constant tinkering kept them off balance.

For me Rafa will never ever change. He will never play the same team,2 games running he will never make subs until it,s too late,it will always be the players fault and not his.

Still i,ll be there tonight.weather permitting,and Chelsea 3-1 at 17.5 is my bet wai.gif

So who is going to be the next manager .....and what are those odds because you will be at the bottom of the barrel soon! biggrin.png

One thing is for sure i hope you get stuffed.

Brightened my mood seeing that..

Ball boy lays on the ball. Hazard kicks it out from under him. Ball boy rolls around feigning injury like an Italian. Hazard gets sent off.

Ball boy looks about 15 by the way. Not some little kid.

The 'kid' is 17 and tweeted before the match that he was going to waste time. This is from Southampton's Luke Shaw.

http://twitter.yfrog.com/esyfilcj

Hazard shouldn't have done what he did, but he was just kicking the ball, not laying into the 17 year old like the press seem to think.

I know this is going to turn into another Chelsea 'scum' topic, but really, this 17 year old really deserves the punishment - sets a bad precedent.

Edited by mjj
  • Like 1

I agree. I hope Swansea kick the little s..ts arse. Notice how the "outraged" Ashley Williams rushed back to remonstrate with Hazard. He who tried to decapitate RVP a few weeks back.

well 0 -0 was enough to put Chelski out...

you gotta fancy Swansea to beat Bradford

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The 'kid' is 17 and tweeted before the match that he was going to waste time. This is from Southampton's Luke Shaw.

Hazard shouldn't have done what he did, but he was just kicking the ball, not laying into the 17 year old like the press seem to think.

I know this is going to turn into another Chelsea 'scum' topic, but really, this 17 year old really deserves the punishment - sets a bad precedent.

hazard didn't kick him nearly hard enough. horrible little get.

• Like 1

Ball boys are directed by clubs not to rush or they can waste time when necessary. If they don't follow instructions, I guess they lose their position of ball boy, which (to the clubs discredit) puts the boys between a rock and a hard place. He may be a little shit, many players are little shits too, but it's not relevant. This is a case of Hazard losing it, there's no excuse for kicking and he should receive a hefty ban - something akin to Cantona when he drop kicked a fan.

I understand the police might also intervene.

Chelsea are only referred to in a poor light for bona fide reasons. This is not one of them.

Chelsea are only referred to in a poor light for bona fide reasons. This is not one of them.

I think its all too hilarious. Hazard should have been remonstrating with the referee, not tangling with the ball boy.

The kid's acting was hilarious and totally inflamed the situation. He's had his fifteen minutes of fame right there...or infamy depending on which thread you read.

Any long suspension is ridiculous, slap on the wrists and told to use his common sense next time.

And ups....this is nothing like the Cantona incident.

• Like 1

I think its all too hilarious. Hazard should have been remonstrating with the referee, not tangling with the ball boy.

The kid's acting was hilarious and totally inflamed the situation. He's had his fifteen minutes of fame right there...or infamy depending on which thread you read.

Any long suspension is ridiculous, slap on the wrists and told to use his common sense next time.

And ups....this is nothing like the Cantona incident.

No it was a bit tongue in cheek, but players cannot start taking kicks at ball boys, the line has to be drawn.

A ball boy rolling around in agony, isn't any different from a 200K a week player doing the same. I guess the role models have been set.

Edited by uptheos
  • Like 1

He was doing no moe than any of us would have done if we were pissing about in a schoolboy match. He's not kicked the lad at all.

Fair play to the kid....he's down faster than Bale or Suarez could have managed. OK for fairness Torres is quicker. clap2.gif

I agree. I hope Swansea kick the little s..ts arse. Notice how the "outraged" Ashley Williams rushed back to remonstrate with Hazard. He who tried to decapitate RVP a few weeks back.

Swansea will do nothing of the sort. Ball boy Charlie Morgan, son of Swansea City Director Martin Morgan.

And now the police are investigating.........sigh.

I'm glad the majority of you agree with my view. What an utter disgrace that Swansea allow their ball boys to disrupt a game like that. When I watched it last night the pundits in the studio were calling for the death penalty on Hazard. Thought I was the only one who thought he had every right to get the ball and when the little git wouldn't give it to him, he just tried kicking out from under him. It's not as if he was kicking the lad in a part of the body were the ball was nowhere near. If a fan ran on the pitch and did the same he would be banned from the club for life.

I wonder what the reaction would have been if the player in this instance was Suarezcheesy.gif

bring back the death penalty. string him up.

I would expect him to be waterboarded first if that could be done...which it can't because we don't do torture do we if it is actually torture and not enhanced interrogation methods though i'm not really sure anymore, but i digress.

I'm glad the majority of you agree with my view. What an utter disgrace that Swansea allow their ball boys to disrupt a game like that. When I watched it last night the pundits in the studio were calling for the death penalty on Hazard. Thought I was the only one who thought he had every right to get the ball and when the little git wouldn't give it to him, he just tried kicking out from under him. It's not as if he was kicking the lad in a part of the body were the ball was nowhere near. If a fan ran on the pitch and did the same he would be banned from the club for life.

It was still a stupid thing to do and leaves the FA with a tough decision to make. I wonder what the police investigation will end up with.

The lad won't have any injuries at all....of that I'm sure. Great acting though....maybe start a trend when a player goes down like that the opposing fans can all start writhing around in their seats moaning! laugh.png

Nice angle katana. He's gonna get a looong ban I think looking at it from there. Has to be a bit of contact with the lad.

Mind you he's 17 isn't he? If he was 15 then Hazard would likely already be facing a court in the morning...."my child! my child!"....utter <deleted>.

Wait till the lad's story appears in the Sunday papers.....for £50k or whatever. biggrin.png

Apparently they have since apologised to each other, the ball boy has no injuries and no complaint has been made. To me, the actions of the ball boy could open all sorts of doors. You are 1-0 up in a Champ League and under pressure from the opposing team. You just kick it out and the ball boys have already been instructed to waste time and jump on the ball, any contact from the opposing player, you dive and act like yoiu have never done before and the player gets sent off. End of pressure from the opposing team and you are through to the next round.

If fans from a club start fighting etc the club is accountable and fined. In my view, Swansea should also be fined as they are accountable for one of their own staff disrupting and trying to delay play.

I hope the boy is punished, if not and he does get his 15 minutes and sells his story it will start a trend. Ball boys will be kicking the ball into the stands and doing things to get players sent off. Just shows a part of Britain that is wrong - the kid tweeted he would be wasting time before the match.

Even though his father is the director at Swansea he should get some kind of attendance ban, especially for the final. If he gets nothing happens to him, something should happen to Swansea..........how about a replay smile.png