Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Chelsea Football Club and adidas announced an extension to their global partnership.

Chelsea have signed a new 10-year deal with sportswear manufacturers adidas that is reportedly worth a mammoth £290million in what the Blues describe as 'the biggest deal to date'.

The partnership, which began in 2006, has continued to grow during a period of continued success for Chelsea. The Blues have won major honours both domestically and in Europe including being the first London club to win the UEFA Champions League. We have also won the Premier League, four FA Cups, the League Cup and last season, the UEFA Europa League.

This year adidas worked with the club to launch the iconic 'It's blue, what else matters' campaign - the most successful club home kit launch ever. Designed to preview the new kit for the 2013/14 season in an unexpected way, the campaign featured several players dipped head to toe in blue paint.

Edited by Lilac
  • Like 1

I found this quite interesting.

"José Mourinho turns Godfather on return to English family at Chelsea.

Older and wiser, the Portuguese realises he needs to set an example on and off the pitch at Stamford Bridge".

Worth a read whoever your team is I reckon.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jul/19/jose-mourinho-chelsea-godfather

• Like 1

Great strike that and a nod on from Lukaku also ...Quality ....scary sad.png

Assists from Kdb, Lukaku, Traore (he's only 17) and McEachran.

It maybe only a friendly, but it's good to see our youngster working together.

• Like 1

Yep.

Why do people get so excited over exhibiition games, i'd look good in one of them games whistling.gifbiggrin.png

Why do people get so excited over exhibiition games, i'd look good in one of them games whistling.gifbiggrin.png

They wouldn't be if Benitez was their coach. Then it would have been as case of, "well yes we won but things just don't seem to be right."

Its the Mourinho factor Alfie. Hate to say it but Chelsea damn near looked in mid season form. I'm sure Jose must be thrilled to be out of Madrid and is transmitting his joy to the players. They'll be a handful. I still can't stand the guy but he is a force to be reckoned with.facepalm.gif

They wouldn't be if Benitez was their coach. Then it would have been as case of, "well yes we won but things just don't seem to be right."

Welcome back Carmine. biggrin.png

Its the Mourinho factor Alfie. Hate to say it but Chelsea dam_n near looked in mid season form. I'm sure Jose must be thrilled to be out of Madrid and is transmitting his joy to the players. They'll be a handful. I still can't stand the guy but he is a force to be reckoned with.facepalm.gif

What against a team of Malaysian natives, do me a favour jd 37.gif

I think you're reading to much into the statement. Traore and McEachran most likely won't feature in our squad next year, but it doesn't stop it being good run outs for them.

However I do predict KDB to shine next year, and hopefully Lukaku, and that is not based on pre-season.

• Like 1

mjj.......Alfie's just jealous that Spurs have not been invited to Asia to play with the big boys biggrin.png

Yeah,Levy is doing a great job promoting the Spurs global brand in.....er,Dorset and Wiltshire.

mjj.......Alfie's just jealous that Spurs have not been invited to Asia to play with the big boys biggrin.png

Yeah,Levy is doing a great job promoting the Spurs global brand in.....er,Dorset and Wiltshire.

We do our promotions over in the states where our owner has his power base. Probably explains why we are not here and have recently arrived back from florida.

mjj.......Alfie's just jealous that Spurs have not been invited to Asia to play with the big boys Posted Image

We're nicking a few Man Yoo fans! :D

mjj.......Alfie's just jealous that Spurs have not been invited to Asia to play with the big boys Posted Image

We're nicking a few Man Yoo fans! :D

• Like 1

What are you two on about, <deleted> for brains the pair of ya rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

Is it leaving from the rentboys bar near boystown?

You can come down and ask Hickey to his face. (Goes for you too B.B.)

I don't need to mate been in that place plenty of times and they know who i am,i suggest you lighten up and take the jibe as it was intended ...fun.

In fact all our lot have been in there many times when the boys come over so what is your angle?

Sorry about the delay replying Ed, coping with these Pattaya hangovers is taking it's toll lately.

Anyway <deleted> you Salford lads are getting touchy these days, no angle whatsoever just a jolly jibe in response to your jolly jibe.

Not sure which particular "that place" you mean but I wasn't aware of any additional punters in town round about match day, If there were they were probably in the one in LK Metro.

• Like 1

Is it leaving from the rentboys bar near boystown?

You can come down and ask Hickey to his face. (Goes for you too B.B.)

I don't need to mate been in that place plenty of times and they know who i am,i suggest you lighten up and take the jibe as it was intended ...fun.

In fact all our lot have been in there many times when the boys come over so what is your angle?

Anyway <deleted> you Salford lads are getting touchy these days, no angle whatsoever just a jolly jibe in response to your jolly jibe.

Scrounging around for a coupla of half arse midfielders when your manager is less well known than Tata Martino can be a tad annoying.whistling.gif We must handle Red with kid gloves these days.tongue.png

• Like 1