Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

49 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

purely a add on . to the baka signing.  the smart money all points to. it was a conte.s signing choice not the board..hence the many chances the jerk has given him to other sign ons of the last 2 t.f windows ..have a good think about it. the smart money is rarely wrong from my experiences

23 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

I,ll be honest i was pretty bored with the same 11 taking to field yet again and then the same subs replacing the same players as always...i was hoping Zappa would start instead off Moses and Emerson for Alonso and Cho starting instead of Hazard or Willian.We have a 25 man squad only Luiz is out (i think and Ampudu) but it is almost the same 15 every week....change it up what the hell lets have something fresh....just my opinion.

why be such a dumb knob???, your Idol Conte, has been doing it all season,(hence out of the  C/L place) with Baka his Pet Favourite, a shining example

5 hours ago, oldgit said:

Yeah, yeah we all know he's playing badly and his confidence is shot to pieces but, tee hee, the Wombat wants to join the rest of the sheep on the f****ng  'let's bash Baka' bandwagon and have a jolly good chortle at the geezer's expense. And all this crap about the bloke's "s**t" is rubbish from the numbskulls who claim to know about football. The bloke was never "s**t" when he played for  Monaco, he was never "s**t" when he joined Chelsea for 40 million and many of the same neanderthals, that were singing his name in the stands, and afterwards, at Atletico Madrid are weighing in with the boot, and he's not "s**t" now, just like the Talksport disciples were saying Torres was "s**t" when he played for us, completely ignoring what he had achieved at Liverpool and Spain beforehand, and, incidently what he has gone on to achieve at Atletico. These players were and are never "s**t". They are playing badly for a multitude of reasons, none of which you, me, the rest of the fans and the so called sports pundits, know about but the reason certainly isn't because they are "s**t". And before you go on about the wages he earns and, because of that, he warrants some vitriolic, nasty, spiteful language from the keyboard warriors, but stand on me, what he's getting at the end of the month is the last thing on his mind when he takes the field. This is his first season in the Premier League and he needs time to adapt, to get to grips with the pace and physicality of the game. For example, everybody has been waxing lyrical about Moussa Dembele this season, and placing him in the top echelon of the world's midfielders. He's "irreplaceable" they say, but where were these people, who are licking his a**e now, when he was at Fulham in 2010? Nowhere to be seen because, to them, he was just another player . He's 30 years old now and, 7 years on, it's taken that long to show his true ability. Players need time and, I for one, hope he gets it.

A final recap of your above post.  E/S    sincerely hopes you did,nt stay up all nite  , thinking of  the above marlarkey  to post

25 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

What does that mean? Volitude?

just to keep the  grammer police  like you amused, how about posting about footy

14 minutes ago, MrTrip said:

More BS from ES. Made up word as it’s certainly not in the ENGLISH dictionary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welcome aboard , on another trip,  you ???  the word is english fluffwit  (thought E/S was on your ignore list), now lets post about footy .or fluff off  trippy

Edited by evenstevens

10 hours ago, Blue Muton said:

The EPL is a different beast to other leagues,through out Europe, 38 tough as teak matchs with very few gimmes if any, lets see it over a full season,and its well worthwhile noting that the striker he replaced,Aubameyang,is hardly setting the EPL alight(to this piont of time) with Arsenal, very interesting, see how it unfolds

Edited by evenstevens

5 hours ago, evenstevens said:

The EPL is a different beast to other leagues,through out Europe, 38 tough as teak matchs with very few gimmes if any, lets see it over a full season,and its well worthwhile noting that the striker he replaced,Aubameyang,is hardly setting the EPL alight(to this piont of time) with Arsenal, very interesting, see how it unfolds

You may be interested to know that Diego Costa came on as a sub for Spain in Germany last night. It took him about 5 minutes before he kicked Germany's centre half and if it hadn't been a friendly he would surely have been booked. He could have a really good World Cup, his season only started in January and there are a couple of decent players to set up chances for him in Silva and Iniesta.

No sign of Morata or Fabregas, Azpilacueta and Alonso were on the bench but didn't get on. 

36 minutes ago, champers said:

You may be interested to know that Diego Costa came on as a sub for Spain in Germany last night. It took him about 5 minutes before he kicked Germany's centre half and if it hadn't been a friendly he would surely have been booked. He could have a really good World Cup,  

the governors departure.was a massive blow to c.sea.this season.as morata and company have not come close to filling his boots.the  resident old knee jerkers who contribute to this thread.absoulately despised him largely due to his style of playing etc .just shows they  no fluff all about the mechanics of football.which they bring to a  team..roy keane of m.u. is another who led from the front. boots and all   the rest  of the team  followed him.the gov had the same presence whilst playing for c.sea

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

@E/S

Suck it up you fluffing loser lmao.

Cue the Conte the jerk rant for the umpteenth time.:passifier:

I'd wager it could be a very different Chelsea next season. No Conte, and you'd have to wager that Hazard and/or Courtois will have moved on. Big squad changes in store.

Very dissapointing from Hazard. He doesn't seem to be turning up for the big games, he was poor for the home game v Barcelona.

3 goalie errors for the goals for me, all bar Spurs's 3rd. You have replaced Begovic with a clown who played 2nd fiddle to a bigger clown at City last season.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, champers said:

Very dissapointing from Hazard. He doesn't seem to be turning up for the big games, he was poor for the home game v Barcelona.

3 goalie errors for the goals for me, all bar Spurs's 3rd. You have replaced Begovic with a clown who played 2nd fiddle to a bigger clown at City last season.

Fair comment Champs as for Hazard   from reports  he is not happy with Conte selection policy etc etc (false number nine) wouldnt say he has downed tools but not putting in 100%    yes Willy is not up to scratch  ,Courtious would have probably saved those two goals or at least made a better attempt to do so BTW he pulled a hammy , must be close to ten players this season have experienced the same injury ,no doubt to Conte,s training methods,                                   in summing up ,   i for life of me could,nt see a win y/day,    (went for  a 1...1  draw in the prediction comp) losing the last 4 out of 6  EPL matchs(now 5 out of 7) another Conte neagative, demoralising  pre match  press spray for the umpteenth time, , it all added up , the final score proved that , a nice morning to all

• Like 1

7 hours ago, champers said:

Think you're being a bit harsh of the goalie for the 2nd goal; the speed Alli controlled and hit the ball would've beaten most goalies. 

The 3rd was a collective cockup.

The 1st maybe he should have done better but it dipped late under the bar.

If my memory serves me right he finished the season ahead of the clown Bravo.

• Like 1

Too much mediocrity and not enough guile and pace in that team yesterday. I don't criticise Conte too much but how he can justify Kante being supported by a snail in midfield is beyond me. It compromises our attack because players like Willian spend more time defending than supporting Morata and it compromises our defence because there's no cover. Alonso and Moses are good enough squad players but shouldn't be in the starting line up. We needed to progress from this type of player last season, but Conte just doesn't trust the new signings enough. Maybe this season is, and always was in Conte's eyes, a transitional one with the summer being needed to bring the new boys on, some of the wannabe youngsters to gain experience and a few departures and new arrivals added to the mix.

• Like 1

Some Chelsea fans on the internet sounding none too magnanimous in defeat, which surprises me.  Bar another Lloris mistake i thought it was quite comprehensive.  I'd have thought in the potential absence of CL next season this will mean new manager and healthy transfer budget to bring in fresh faces.

Quite why Moses didn't hoof it clear directly prior to Eriksen's goal is beyond me.  All he did was put his team mate under too much pressure that directly led to our first goal.  And i agreed with the commentator, having seen the replay closely i doubt whether Coutois would have saved it either.  Certainly not Dele's first goal either.

I heard some on the forum questioning the continued absence of Alderweirald and yesterdays match should have gone along way to answering the question.  And by all accounts he looked a little rusty in the midweek international.  Alderweirald is a terrific center, but eight years older than Sanchez.  It kind of makes sense to cask in now but contrary to reports i'd find it highly unlikely we'd be selling to Chelsea or United, because he's strengthen both of you.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Think you're being a bit harsh of the goalie for the 2nd goal; the speed Alli controlled and hit the ball would've beaten most goalies. 

The 3rd was a collective cockup.

The 1st maybe he should have done better but it dipped late under the bar.

If my memory serves me right he finished the season ahead of the clown Bravo.

Agree with the first goal. That ball was swerving and dipping through the air and looked like it was going over the bar until it dived suddenly and shaved the underside of the bar. Caballero is understandably rusty but the hottest goalie in the world wouldn't have got to that. The second was a sublime piece of skill.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, evenstevens said:

Fair comment Champs as for Hazard   from reports  he is not happy with Conte selection policy etc etc (false number nine) wouldnt say he has downed tools but not putting in 100%    yes Willy is not up to scratch  ,Courtious would have probably saved those two goals or at least made a better attempt to do so BTW he pulled a hammy , must be close to ten players this season have experienced the same injury ,no doubt to Conte,s training methods,                                   in summing up ,   i for life of me could,nt see a win y/day,    (went for  a 1...1  draw in the prediction comp) losing the last 4 out of 6  EPL matchs(now 5 out of 7) another Conte neagative, demoralising  pre match  press spray for the umpteenth time, , it all added up , the final score proved that , a nice morning to all

3-1 to us as my banker...not a bad weekend.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, oldgit said:

Too much mediocrity and not enough guile and pace in that team yesterday. I don't criticise Conte too much but how he can justify Kante being supported by a snail in midfield is beyond me. It compromises our attack because players like Willian spend more time defending than supporting Morata and it compromises our defence because there's no cover. Alonso and Moses are good enough squad players but shouldn't be in the starting line up. We needed to progress from this type of player last season, but Conte just doesn't trust the new signings enough. Maybe this season is, and always was in Conte's eyes, a transitional one with the summer being needed to bring the new boys on, some of the wannabe youngsters to gain experience and a few departures and new arrivals added to the mix.

Why keep on defending Conte????

Lost 5 out of the last 7 Epl match.s

8 pionts behind a C/L place

in any order ...  selection policy , tactics employed ,  subbing,  formations ,  our defence is in shatters (you cannot blame Cahill  yesterday) tortune training schedules,  every pre match Press conference for yonks now, lambasting C/sea for what ever reason ,all counter productive  to getting the right results on the pitch, not to mention the heirachy bollocking , Tbh i cannot find one postive this season for Conte and to cap it off ,within days of getting a pay rise of around 4 mil a season(2) a reward for his efforts the previous season  he start shooting his big  gob off re the T/F window signings ,how would you like to be the Roman  who has just handed Conte a substantial pay rise, and got those sprays in return, ,think about that,if you can

O/G  take your blinkers off, you are in the land of the fairys

the only  postive  coming out of this burning wreck,is that Conte will not be managering C/sea next season, how he leaves ,Roman will decide that, and it will be under his conditions ,you can bet London To  A  Brick on that

2 hours ago, carmine said:

Some Chelsea fans on the internet sounding none too magnanimous in defeat, which surprises me.  Bar another Lloris mistake i thought it was quite comprehensive.  I'd have thought in the potential absence of CL next season this will mean new manager and healthy transfer budget to bring in fresh faces.

Quite why Moses didn't hoof it clear directly prior to Eriksen's goal is beyond me.  All he did was put his team mate under too much pressure that directly led to our first goal.  And i agreed with the commentator, having seen the replay closely i doubt whether Coutois would have saved it either.  Certainly not Dele's first goal either.

I heard some on the forum questioning the continued absence of Alderweirald and yesterdays match should have gone along way to answering the question.  And by all accounts he looked a little rusty in the midweek international.  Alderweirald is a terrific center, but eight years older than Sanchez.  It kind of makes sense to cask in now but contrary to reports i'd find it highly unlikely we'd be selling to Chelsea or United, because he's strengthen both of you.  

Quite comprehensive??? If we had gone in at h/t 1 up i dont think you could have had any complaints. Alonso wasted at least 3 good chances your keeper was called on more than ours. Nobody closed down Ericksen for a good 3 minutes prior to his goal....shocking. Tell me if i,m wrong....i didn,t even know Son was playing in that 1st half.

2nd half you were more clinical,took your chances and that was it.....how you never picked up at least 4 cards is also beyond me. Just my opinion of course.

• Like 1