Trump mocks critics: I'll accept election results... if I win

webfact

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ilostmypassword said:

You must be a subscriber to the Donald Rumsfeld school of forensics: absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

A lot of FBI agents disagree with you. 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/13/fbi-doj-roiled-by-comey-lynch-decision-to-let-clinton-slide-by-on-emails-says-insider.html

What's wrong with Trump? He is not going to be allowed to be the president by the owners of the United States because he would challenge the status quo and that won't be accepted by those who rule. 

Ms Phony is more of a match to serve the aforementioned cockroaches. 

By the way if voting could change anything, it would be illegal. 

17 minutes ago, A1Str8 said:

What's wrong with Trump? He is not going to be allowed to be the president by the owners of the United States because he would challenge the status quo and that won't be accepted by those who rule. 

Ms Phony is more of a match to serve the aforementioned cockroaches. 

By the way if voting could change anything, it would be illegal. 

Yes, he's make the rich and powerful even richer and more powerful.  Now that would be a change!

1 hour ago, ilostmypassword said:

"Alot" conveys so much useful information.

Non-native speakers of English might not realize that it is a synonym for numerous.

The claim also is backed up by a report in the New York Post this week, which quotes a number of veteran FBI agents saying FBI Director James Comey “has permanently damaged the bureau’s reputation for uncompromising investigations with his cowardly whitewash of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of classified information using an unauthorized private email server.” http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/13/fbi-doj-roiled-by-comey-lynch-decision-to-let-clinton-slide-by-on-emails-says-insider.html

A bit of a touch of reality here for the Fanboyz..

“A wave of apprehension and anguish swept the Republican Party on Thursday, with many GOP leaders alarmed by Donald Trump’s refusal to accept the outcome of the election and concluding that it is probably too late to salvage his flailing presidential campaign,” the Washington Post reports.

Image result for photo of tsunami wave

A Wave You Say....

“As the Republican nominee reeled from a turbulent performance in the final debate here in Las Vegas, his party’s embattled senators and House members scrambled to protect their seats and preserve the GOP’s congressional majorities against what Republicans privately acknowledge could be a landslide victory for Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.”

Also....

Nate Silver: “I’m not sure I need to tell you this, but Hillary Clinton is probably going to be the next president. It’s just a question of what ‘probably’ means.”

“There are less than three weeks left in the campaign, and there are no more guaranteed opportunities for Trump or Clinton to command a huge public audience, as they do at the conventions and the debates (although, they’ll get plenty of attention, of course).

Millions of people have already voted. Trump has had a significant advertising deficit, and an even more significant deficit in terms of his turnout operation. He’ll probably spend a significant chunk of the remaining news cycles quarreling over his contention that the election is rigged, and with the numerous women who have accused him of sexual assault. He doesn’t have an obvious — or even a not-so-obvious — path to the presidency.”

It's more than a preponderance of the evidence. It is all of the evidence. A wave of evidence.

Edited by Publicus
Insert photo.

10 hours ago, A1Str8 said:

What's wrong with Trump? He is not going to be allowed to be the president by the owners of the United States because he would challenge the status quo and that won't be accepted by those who rule.  Ms Phony is more of a match to serve the aforementioned cockroaches.  By the way if voting could change anything, it would be illegal. 

Your 2nd sentence is typical Trumpist paranoia and conspiracy theory.  American voters are going to hand Trump a spanking loss because he deserved it.  Any one of a hundred of his mouth farts would, in itself, have doomed him.  If you want to blame it on "owners of the US" or whatever nonsense, that's your excuse of choice.  

6 hours ago, joecoolfrog said:

Trump , more and more , comes across as a spoilt little child. Sadly his supporters seem to be mimicing childhood as well, who other than an 8 year old argues with the like of '' Yeh but you did it first " or " not as bad as you " ?

Answer:  Republican candidates and their excusers.  It's notable that when Trump's paid excusers went to get interviewed, right after the 3rd debate, all of them told at least one big lie.  They all said Trump would abide by the decision of voters - even though, a little while earlier, Trump said he wouldn't.

6 hours ago, pattayalover said:

men don't complain when women touch us... I will vote for a woman who touch me. where is the problem?

If you were an 18 year old young man in an elevator with a 65 yr old woman - who all of a sudden pressed you against the wall and started sticking her tongue in your mouth while grabbing your genitals, you might think differently about it.

1 hour ago, boomerangutang said:

If you were an 18 year old young man in an elevator with a 65 yr old woman - who all of a sudden pressed you against the wall and started sticking her tongue in your mouth while grabbing your genitals, you might think differently about it.

When Bill Clinton bites the upper lip ( common rapist disabling move) of one of his own supporters in one of his many assaults...the liberals have no problem...and his wife and MSM cover for him. These frivolous groping victims coming out 3 weeks before the election have an obvious political  motive behind them. In most cases Trump never met them...or they were even writing him after the alleged grope looking for dates or a job. Clinton has a history going back to his Oxford days of this...and wife covers for him.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/17/bill-clinton-the-biter/

1 minute ago, Merzik said:

When Bill Clinton bites the upper lip ( common rapist disabling move) of one of his own supporters in one of his many assaults...the liberals have no problem...and his wife and MSM cover for him. These frivolous groping victims coming out 3 weeks before the election have an obvious political  motive behind them. In most cases Trump never met them...or they were even writing him after the alleged grope looking for dates or a job. Clinton has a history going back to his Oxford days of this...and wife covers for him.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/17/bill-clinton-the-biter/

Republicans are terrible hypocrites. You spent 8 years attacking Clinton because he was a lecher (which I agree he was....disgusting behavior) yet you give Donald a pass. Nothing worse than hypocrisy in my view. Maybe you can put up an abortion clinic owner for the 2020 race....ha ha

13 hours ago, boomerangutang said:

I never thought I'd say this, but (if what you're saying is based in fact) maybe hedge fund managers are more sensible than Trumpster's sheeple.

The Wall Street Journal said it...I just linked. The bankster class knows Clinton has a private and public policy ( per wiki) She got $628,000  for 3 Goldman Sachs speeches. Goldman has their bitch. Billy repealed Glass - Stegall ( which Trump said was a mistake) and supported the crony-capitalist agenda like his wife the banksters want. They know who to give money to and it is not Trump. 

7 minutes ago, Merzik said:

The Wall Street Journal said it...I just linked. The bankster class knows Clinton has a private and public policy ( per wiki) She got $628,000  for 3 Goldman Sachs speeches. Goldman has their bitch. Billy repealed Glass - Stegall ( which Trump said was a mistake) and supported the crony-capitalist agenda like his wife the banksters want. They know who to give money to and it is not Trump. 

Actually they have loaned plenty of money to Trump, the reason he won't get anymore is that he was extremely irresponsible with it and stiffed them in multiple bankruptcies. He is a bad investment.

2 minutes ago, tonray said:

Republicans are terrible hypocrites. You spent 8 years attacking Clinton because he was a lecher (which I agree he was....disgusting behavior) yet you give Donald a pass. Nothing worse than hypocrisy in my view. Maybe you can put up an abortion clinic owner for the 2020 race....ha ha

Most people know only of Bill's consenual affairs that the MSM has reported on...such as Jenifer Flowers or Monica.  I really have no problem with these. The assaults were largely kept out of the MSM even when he had to pay the victims. These cases were only in the alternative media which I heard about in the 1990's. 

Donald made some alpha-male rants which were caught on tape. If we all had a live mic following us around very few people would not have some embarrassing comments recorded. The "October Surprise" groping charges are nonsense.  Most have already been debunked and the others will be. 

17 minutes ago, Merzik said:

Most people know only of Bill's consenual affairs that the MSM has reported on...such as Jenifer Flowers or Monica.  I really have no problem with these. The assaults were largely kept out of the MSM even when he had to pay the victims. These cases were only in the alternative media which I heard about in the 1990's. 

Donald made some alpha-male rants which were caught on tape. If we all had a live mic following us around very few people would not have some embarrassing comments recorded. The "October Surprise" groping charges are nonsense.  Most have already been debunked and the others will be. 

You still don't get it do you ?  Donald isn't losing in the polls because of his behavior.....he is losing because his demeanor and his actions are those of a petulant 14 year old. not someone vying to be the leader of the most powerful country in the world. He is losing because his lines only work with a few core base voters, the rest of the world knows there is no legal way to limit immigration by religion, there is no way to grow the economy by 6 % given the challenges we face, and there is no way to summarily negate trade agreements that we have signed. In short he is full of #$%%% and most people know it, and I suspect you as a seemingly intelligent poster know it also but hate HRC so much that you have shut off your thinking brain and have given free reign to your emotional brain in supporting an incompetent and dangerous fool.

Edited by tonray

Sorry but it is you who does not get

15 minutes ago, tonray said:

You still don't get it do you ?  Donald isn't losing in the polls because of his behavior.....he is losing because his demeanor and his actions are those of a petulant 14 year old. not someone vying to be the leader of the most powerful country in the world. He is losing because his lines only work with a few core base voters, the rest of the world knows there is no legal way to limit immigration by religion, there is no way to grow the economy by 6 % given the challenges we face, and there is no way to summarily negate trade agreements that we have signed. In short he is full of #$%%% and most people know it, and I suspect you as a seemingly intelligent poster know it also but hate HRC so much that you have shut off your thinking brain and have given free reign to your emotional brain in supporting an incompetent and dangerous fool.

Sorry it is you who does not get it. He is a strong alpha male who sometimes slips up and gaffes. His are reported in the MSM ( often out of contex ) while those of Hillary ( including many racial slurs) are not or on the back pages. She has commited serious war crimes in Syria, Lybia ...and Serbia.( co-prez that admitted she phoned Billy to urge him to bomb Serbia) . He did...resulting in $90 billion in damages and the country in ruins covered in depleated uranium. One oil refinnery was bombed 11 times. This is but one example of her serious crimes and this is why she is hated around the world. Now she is pushing a no fly zone in Syria in support of the Wahhabbist nutters we have been backing. The top US  military general says this would be war with Syria and Russia. Good luck with that.  Don's faults pale in comparison to Clinton's. 

Edited by Merzik

49 minutes ago, Merzik said:

Bill Clinton "assaulted", but Trump is an "alpha-male". Right. Trump, by the way, did not "rant", he said things actually happened. And no, most have not "already been debunked".

19 hours ago, Morch said:

Bill Clinton "assaulted", but Trump is an "alpha-male". Right. Trump, by the way, did not "rant", he said things actually happened. And no, most have not "already 

They have been debunked by witnessess and back ground checks of the accusers:

One example:

"...Donald Trump’s campaign says a British man is countering claims that the GOP presidential nominee groped a woman on a cross-country flight more than three decades ago.

The man says he was sitting across from the accuser and contacted the Trump campaign because he was incensed by her account — which is at odds with what he witnessed.

“I have only met this accuser once and frankly cannot imagine why she is seeking to make out that Trump made sexual advances on her. Not only did he not do so (and I was present at all times) but it was she that was the one being flirtatious,” Anthony Gilberthorpe said in a note provided to The Post by the Trump campaign.

Other examples in the article:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/list-debunked-groper-allegations-corrupt-media-donald-trump/

Edited by metisdead
Edited as per fair use policy.

Just now, Merzik said:

Donald made some alpha-male rants which were caught on tape. If we all had a live mic following us around very few people would not have some embarrassing comments recorded.

Au Contraire.

Very few people, (those of us who are not neanderthal sexual predators), :thumbsup:

would have made any such remarks while our new wife was 3 months pregnant.

But, It's clear, that you are comfortable with that.

Carry on Alpha Male...

Edited by iReason

11 minutes ago, iReason said:

Au Contraire.

Very few people, (those of us who are not neanderthal sexual predators), :thumbsup:

would have made any such remarks while our new wife was 3 months pregnant.

But, It's clear, that you are comfortable with that.

Carry on Alpha Male...

Snow White will be in line for a Madonna bj no doubt. Been around many liberal mates and they are not any better than us alpha males conservatives when it comes to crude locker room chats . Of course you have never been guilty of trash talk...have you ? 555

If Clinton gets us into a war with Russia....all of this will be forgotten anyway. All the polite  liberal betas will be targets as well.

madonna-clinton.jpg

Edited by Merzik

16 minutes ago, Morch said:

@Merzik

Quoting the Gateway Pundit as an objective source, while whining about MSM being part of HRC's campaign is rich.

Also, I think we have a different concept of what "debunking" is.

Yes we must go to the NYT for example that Wikileaks reveals is having its articles edited by the Clinton staff. You should read what former NYT reporter Sye Hearch has to say about what a propaganda outlet the Times is today. The MSM has lost all credibility and it is conservative and liberal bloggers ( like Counterpunch) that people are turning to for news. The claims have been debunkked even if the MSM has largely ignored the evidence of this. 

1 hour ago, tonray said:

Bill was proven to be a bad man, proven to lie to Congress, proven to do the things he denied. None of the women that accuse Trump now even reported it at the time, and last time I looked American law presumes innocence in the absence of a conviction.

You can't have it both ways. If Trump is guilty of molesting without a conviction, HRC is guilty of numerous crimes without a conviction. If she is innocent without proof, so is he.

7 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Bill was proven to be a bad man, proven to lie to Congress, proven to do the things he denied. None of the women that accuse Trump now even reported it at the time, and last time I looked American law presumes innocence in the absence of a conviction.

You can't have it both ways. If Trump is guilty of molesting without a conviction, HRC is guilty of numerous crimes without a conviction. If she is innocent without proof, so is he.

Great. So if Clinton is guilty because he paid off Paula Jones with a settlement, then we can accept, using the Trump methodology, that he is a racist who discriminated against "the blacks" in his buildings.

18 minutes ago, Merzik said:

Yes we must go to the NYT for example that Wikileaks reveals is having its articles edited by the Clinton staff. You should read what former NYT reporter Sye Hearch has to say about what a propaganda outlet the Times is today. The MSM has lost all credibility and it is conservative and liberal bloggers ( like Counterpunch) that people are turning to for news. The claims have been debunkked even if the MSM has largely ignored the evidence of this. 

Seems like anything not written by an extreme partisan blogger is considered MSM (especially when not fitting a poster's point of view).

As for "debunked":

Carry on.

Edited by Morch