'Ladyboys' among thousands reporting for military draft

webfact

'Ladyboys' among thousands reporting for military draft 

bcd901869695c28356865d55138bfa00.jpeg

BANGKOK: -- Hundreds of thousands of young men have reported for conscription since the beginning of this month. And among them were some “beautiful” transvestites, who turned many heads at respective military units. This year, the Armed Forces plan to recruit 103,097 conscripts. 

An estimated 76,953 conscripts will be recruited into the Royal Thai Army, with 16,000 under the Royal Thai Navy, 8,420 with the Royal Thai Air Force, 1,173 with the Royal Thai Armed Forces Headquarters, and 551 at the Defence Ministry’s Office of the Permanent Secretary. Thai men born between 1988 and 1995 are required to report themselves for the military draft.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/30312175

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-04-13

This must be a fascinating subject to the reporter as this article is

repeating itself from last week, ladyboys to the army, and we're

all out of new jokes on the subject, please move on, nothing to see here....

1 hour ago, Somtamnication said:

Reminder to self: Break my son's leg on the way to conscription lottery. :smile:

A bit drastic, silicone implants would be less painfull (and can be removed if no longer required at a later date).

But hey-ho, he may grow to love them.

45 minutes ago, Wilsonandson said:

I think this ladyboy is perfect for drafting into the military
f9555120bb32d4d7b1295c947547d941.jpg

3 minutes ago, toofarnorth said:

Holy crap !  I was about to go and make breakfast , me thinks a ciggy is needed now. Talk about a danger to the public with a concealed weapon.

I would rather look at a tree trunk.

On 2017/4/12 at 11:43 PM, hotchilli said:

Why can't ladyboys be given desk jobs within administrative offices in the armed forces?

They could provide labour within logistics or something.

Why can't ladyboys be given desk jobs? This question sounds a little naive, no?  If given desk jobs ladyboys will start to do other "job", know what I mean? Job that ladyboy can do best is? A desk job also reminds me of bending over the desk, oh, no.

I can imagine the drill sergeant, the platoon sergeant and the camp commandant all want some jobs done, the ladyboys will be busy all day long...wouldn't they? Poor ladyboys can they take it?

some of these young recruits can have erections 3 times a day. I did when I was in school, i was only 16.

Some parents would be surprise their sons are so eager to get back to the camp after the short break, until they accidentally saw the i-phone of their sons.