Football fiasco: Two Britons, Thai accused of Premier League piracy

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, clifric said:

alfieconn -the complaint is stated as from FA Premier League; it would need a similar one from BBC to stop Thaiexpat TV

Or just simply remove the server!

I am hearing a couple of my friends can no longer access expat tv.

30 minutes ago, hawkeye76 said:

Go to expattelevision.com 

They have tons of channels (inc sport) and is not based in Thailand so will not be closed. 

One of the main reasons for using Thai Expat TV is that the BBC and the ABC do not rely on guns, violence and the like to produce a good program.

It's easy:

A mobile phone (iOS, Android or windows based) a PC or laptop or android box.

Kodi 17,1 Krypton

Download a build or just the add ons you want.

Free TV.

OK sometimes it buffers for live TV, but for movies and TV series etc. Perfect 1080 full HD and 5.1 Dolby.

5 hours ago, nakhonandy said:

I wondered when this would happen. Many IP streams out there breaking copyright laws. 

It will be interesting to see what happens next. 

This are not thai providers. Its possible to see near all premier league, bundesliga, Icehockey matches etc. via internet stream from providers all over the world at language of your choice. For free. Its no Rocket science.

12 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Then exactly what you need - http://uktv.webtv.to/ (although it does include sport on BBC/ITV such as the England and FA cup and Wimbledon.)

Ive tried this viewed the many channels but when I Play or Download it only does it for a prog on the Yesterday Channel Doesn't show or Download the required Prog. any thoughts??

Edited by Expattaff1308

It looks like Expat TV is just collateral damage in the governments main desire to close down 365 Sport so that their friends and relatives who own Untrue can keep their football income stream going. I'm not bothered about live football and never watched 365 Sport - I can go to the pub to watch any games I want, but I like watching the Beeb and Channel 4. This I am now doing for free using UKTV. It has great quality and catch up. So why have I been paying for Expat TV for the past few years? Answers on a postcard.....

14 minutes ago, Expattaff1308 said:

Ive tried this viewed the many channels but when I Play or Download it only does it for a programme on the Yesterday Channel 

All I get is a screen with the top left saying ' connecting to license server ' and nothing else so far.

??