Prayut pens new poem to cheer farmers

Prayut pens new poem to cheer farmers

By THE SUNDAY NATION

14ac32dcf8d93e2eeeeaf3d1344d0df2.jpeg

“YOU ARE strong, tolerant, and have high integrity worth respecting.” These are the words Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha has used to cheer up farmers in the latest poem he has penned.

The poem urged farmers to not lose their morale or leave their homes. The government has been trying to solve their problems with its Pracha Rat (people’s state) policy and trusted that this was the way to get them out of trouble, the poem says.

The government would hurry to solve these issues as soon as possible, the “Farmers’ Soul Soothing Poem” reads.

PM Prayut penned his previous poem for the Cabinet just last week, aiming to boost their morale by encouraging them to remain focused and work tirelessly for the people.

The poem urged them not to give up if they encountered struggles along the way when working for the people, and to use their wisdom instead to overcome problems.

“Be focused and correct things, one after another. People’s happiness is in our hands,” read the final lines of his morale-boosting verse.

The poem – titled “Morale for you, the Cabinet” – was the third of three recently written by the PM. He continued writing despite the fact that he had earlier said he would “rather keep his mouth shut” after his previous poems sparked a brief verbal tussle among established poets. The poets were split over the PM’s verse, and some appended new stanzas to his efforts.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/30320256

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-07-09

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice to know he thinks that 'farmers with high integrity' are worth respecting. 

Maybe if the farmers work a little harder and complain a lot less they'll go from being 'worthy of respect' to actually being 'respected'. 

1 hour ago, Somtamnication said:

Is there no end to this man's abilities? 

Wait for the next stunts when he walks on water, turns it to wine, recorded with the Stones, converts the Pope to Buddhism, and predicts lottery numbers.

2 minutes ago, Lupatria said:

Wait for the next stunts when he walks on water, turns it to wine, recorded with the Stones, converts the Pope to Buddhism, and predicts lottery numbers.

I think I'd settle for him making sense sometimes. Or just not igniting my homicidal feelings...

Edited by Ivor Edwards

There holes in the sky where the rain gets in,

but there everso small that's why the rain is thin

(Spike Milligan) 

there once was a bard from japan

who wrote verses that no one could scan

when told it was so

he replied "Yes, I know..

but I try to get as many words on the last line as possibly can"

there was a young man from tralee

who was stung on the neck by a wasp

when asked "Did it hurt?"

he replied "Not a bit

he can do it again if he likes" 

oh Hilaire Bellock was a cracking artist.......

49 minutes ago, Lupatria said:

and fires lightening bolts out of his arse to smite all the enemies of Thailand

19 minutes ago, Juan B Tong said:

Let us review

Poem for the military........  check.

Poem for the farmer.........   check

So many more poems to write before there is peace in the land...must strive on to untarnish the reputation...

unnamed.jpg

Here, let me finish for you:

... that I tarnished...

Prayut is personally responsible for the rising floods and water levels; every time he makes announcements 60 million people pi55 themselves laughing.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect