Pattaya expat and Thai wife murdered in Amsterdam

webfact

Just now, Halfaboy said:

Some names: Cornelis Houtman, Sam Klepper, John Mieremet, Cor van Hout, Thomas van der Bijl, Willem Endstra, Willem Holleeder, Peter la Serpe, Jesse Remmers, Fred Ros and so on….

All killed or some just suspected of involvement?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 10:03 PM, dddave said:

I remember reading that they are all connected in some way to the Heineken kidnapping...there was a series of murders and reprisal murders, mostly in Holland including a couple of lawyers connected with the case.

yes,.... the police never found the complete money from the kidnapping ...... some must keep it safe  for the kidnappers ....official version from the main guy is that he burned it on the beach .....yeah ...sure ....

Come on dodgy Dutchies from Pattaya ...who of you hold it for them..? ( LOL..)

Edited by david555

On 7/20/2017 at 10:15 PM, Halfaboy said:

Some names: Cornelis Houtman, Sam Klepper, John Mieremet, Cor van Hout, Thomas van der Bijl, Willem Endstra, Willem Holleeder, Peter la Serpe, Jesse Remmers, Fred Ros and so on….

A listing of Netherlands finest ... ... ... checking the names of the people in my moo baan now ... ... 

On 7/20/2017 at 10:15 PM, Halfaboy said:

I love those Dutch names .Want to change mine to ''Van der Antonious ''.I have the Heineken Kidnapping Movie on Disc .A good story .Having lived in Holland for 3 years in the early 80s ,i have fond memories of the place .Have been back to Amsterdam several times on short visits .Always a fascinating City to Walk around . Sorry for guy but especially for the Thai wife .

Edited by anto

1 hour ago, chrisandsu said:

The amount of times these guys rip each other off in the importation business , eventually tracks you down ! 

The Irish Mafia /Drug dealers from Dublin are doing the same .They have a feud between two main gangs and are killing each other off .They float between Dublin ,Spain and Amsterdam .They are well tooled /Armed up .