1. 1. Final Round for POTY, 2017

• Transam
    • Colinneil
    • Baboon
    • Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

10 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

Even if it's against forum rules, but I couldn't keep the secret for myself, it's too huge.

Here's the PRIZE for the winner of the 2017 POTY!!

The winner's prize includes the woman who does all a man wants to have.

Whether in bed, on the road, or at places where others can watch them.

A free membership at chaturbate  for ten years for the whole family, plus a free pet of your choice at xhamster com are only a few goodies you’ll receive.

Of course are all the restaurants, where the winner will have lunch and dinner for a few weeks with 27 virgins, also designed for wheelchair drivers. 

Hallelujah! 

The old woman.jpg

Finding the virgins won't be easy. 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

Even if it's against forum rules, but I couldn't keep the secret for myself, it's too huge.

Here's the PRIZE for the winner of the 2017 POTY!!

The winner's prize includes the woman who does all a man wants to have.

Whether in bed, on the road, or at places where others can watch them.

A free membership at chaturbate  for ten years for the whole family, plus a free pet of your choice at xhamster com are only a few goodies you’ll receive.

Of course are all the restaurants, where the winner will have lunch and dinner for a few weeks with 27 virgins, also designed for wheelchair drivers. 

Hallelujah!

You need to throw in a complimentary VPN subscription for those two websites.

Edited by 55Jay

42 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

Baboon's congress turned up in a Hyundai just to diss' trans-am's trans-am .. The hire car also turned out to be a handy viewing platform .. 

IMG_20171224_175550.jpg

I'll give you bloody Hyundai in a minute...:ph34r:

This contest has been much too pleasant and kind.  Time to bring up some long-buried dirt.

Back in the 80s, Hubby and I did a photo safari to Africa and learned that baboons are thieving thugs.

At a tented camp, the guides told us to lock our tents when we went out and we protested, saying we trusted everyone in our group.  The guides said, it wasn't because of the problems with the people, but problems with the baboons.  They'd go into unoccupied tents to look for food and shiny objects.  They knew the camp staff would go after them if they saw a tent entry unzipped, so the little buggers had learned how to unzip an unlocked tent flap, enter the tent and then zip it up behind themselves while they tore the place apart.  They were even so smart as to close the tent after leaving with their loot, so the occupants would return, not suspecting they were soon to enter a major crime scene.

Everyone in our group followed their advice and had no problems with baboons.  But a few days later we did.

And on this same trip, I had came under vicious attack from a baboon over a cup of tea on the roof of Treetops Lodge, the very place where England's Princess Elizabeth learned of the death of her beloved father.  This lodge is intended for simple, one-night stays, with many opting to spend much of the night on the balcony or rooftop wrapped in a blanket looking at wildlife coming to the watering hole and salt licks.  We'd spent much of the night doing this, so I woke in the morning, feeling rather groggy.  (fortunately, the scotch supply had held the night before; they'd ran out of gin and vodka much to the dismay of some guests)  They don't serve a proper breakfast, just coffee, tea and "biscuits" (a stupid English name for dry, tasteless crackers.  Not proper southern, American biscuits at all, which is what I was expecting)  Any way, the procedure was to get your coffee, tea and biscuits in the dining area and then proceed up the steps to the rooftop to view the wildlife.  Trouble is the baboons also hung out on the rooftop.  As I opened the door onto the rooftop, tea cup in hand, with "biscuits" and a couple sugar cubes in the saucer, I was rushed by a baboon.  I screamed in terror and tried to go back downstairs, but there were people behind me.  These creatures are bigger and fiercer than you expect, especially when right in your face.  Hubby was already on the roof and close behind the baboon and I half-expected him to do something, like maybe grab the baboon.   Instead, he yelled at me "drop it, drop it"  Confused I screamed "drop what?"  and he said "the tea cup".  It was fine bone china.  So I yelled "but it will break" and he said "so what?  Drop it"  He was right, of course.  As soon as I dropped the cup and saucer, the monkey grabbed the dry, tasteless crackers and the sugar cubes and ran away.  I was rather shaken and Hubby, thinking himself the hero, took me downstairs for some tea and "biscuits" away from the wildlife.

So, how an anyone possibly support a creature like this to be POTY?  Especially when he claims North Korean connections, also?

17 minutes ago, NancyL said:

This contest has been much too pleasant and kind.  Time to bring up some long-buried dirt.

Back in the 80s, Hubby and I did a photo safari to Africa and learned that baboons are thieving thugs.

At a tented camp, the guides told us to lock our tents when we went out and we protested, saying we trusted everyone in our group.  The guides said, it wasn't because of the problems with the people, but problems with the baboons.  They'd go into unoccupied tents to look for food and shiny objects.  They knew the camp staff would go after them if they saw a tent entry unzipped, so the little buggers had learned how to unzip an unlocked tent flap, enter the tent and then zip it up behind themselves while they tore the place apart.  They were even so smart as to close the tent after leaving with their loot, so the occupants would return, not suspecting they were soon to enter a major crime scene.

Everyone in our group followed their advice and had no problems with baboons.  But a few days later we did.

And on this same trip, I had came under vicious attack from a baboon over a cup of tea on the roof of Treetops Lodge, the very place where England's Princess Elizabeth learned of the death of her beloved father.  This lodge is intended for simple, one-night stays, with many opting to spend much of the night on the balcony or rooftop wrapped in a blanket looking at wildlife coming to the watering hole and salt licks.  We'd spent much of the night doing this, so I woke in the morning, feeling rather groggy.  (fortunately, the scotch supply had held the night before; they'd ran out of gin and vodka much to the dismay of some guests)  They don't serve a proper breakfast, just coffee, tea and "biscuits" (a stupid English name for dry, tasteless crackers.  Not proper southern, American biscuits at all, which is what I was expecting)  Any way, the procedure was to get your coffee, tea and biscuits in the dining area and then proceed up the steps to the rooftop to view the wildlife.  Trouble is the baboons also hung out on the rooftop.  As I opened the door onto the rooftop, tea cup in hand, with "biscuits" and a couple sugar cubes in the saucer, I was rushed by a baboon.  I screamed in terror and tried to go back downstairs, but there were people behind me.  These creatures are bigger and fiercer than you expect, especially when right in your face.  Hubby was already on the roof and close behind the baboon and I half-expected him to do something, like maybe grab the baboon.   Instead, he yelled at me "drop it, drop it"  Confused I screamed "drop what?"  and he said "the tea cup".  It was fine bone china.  So I yelled "but it will break" and he said "so what?  Drop it"  He was right, of course.  As soon as I dropped the cup and saucer, the monkey grabbed the dry, tasteless crackers and the sugar cubes and ran away.  I was rather shaken and Hubby, thinking himself the hero, took me downstairs for some tea and "biscuits" away from the wildlife.

So, how an anyone possibly support a creature like this to be POTY?  Especially when he claims North Korean connections, also?

Could've been worse Nanc' as the little bugger in this photo looks quite an accomplished underwear tea-leaf ..

IMG_20171226_161009.jpg

20 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

Not sure about that .. The V12 unit below stroked and bored to 7.0 ltr shunted out over 700 bhp .. more than twice what you'd squeeze out of a Chevy 350 without major mod's .. And little more than half the weight of a Chev' unit .. And a V12 would look quite nice in Trans-am's , trans-am ..

IMG_20171225_202921.jpg

My bad,
I should have said JAG engines of the 70's~80's,
were problematic in so many regards.
Replace w/ a 1973 Chevy L83 + a conversion kit.
Order a 'crate engine' = < $1000
a 'conversion kit'. = $250.
and: Starter, Distributor, Water Pump, Headers = $250.
Done, put a fork in it.

I agree the current JAG engine (as pictured) is perhaps awesom.
Now, I am awed by the 2018 Dodge Challenger RT

It's only $80,000.

700+ BHO, <8 sec Quarter's, Street Legal, strip ready,
plus one can order additional 'options'

Cheaper than a JAG. A No Brainer.

Edited by howto
mod it

11 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Excellent plan Scott.

Any idea when this will be implemented?

A good clean contest with one vote per member guaranteed. (Unless they opened a bunch of empty accounts throughout the year of course).

It has been on-going.   Periodically, the voters have been checked.   For the majority of voters, they have been around for a while, so no problem.  

20 minutes ago, howto said:

My bad,
I should have said JAG engines of the 70's~80's,
were problematic in so many regards.
Replace w/ a 1973 Chevy L83 + a conversion kit.
Order a 'crate engine' = < $1000
a 'conversion kit'. = $250.
and: Starter, Distributor, Water Pump, Headers = $250.
Done, put a fork in it.

I agree the current JAG engine (as pictured) is perhaps awesom.
Now, I am awed by the 2018 Dodge Challenger RT

It's only $80,000.

700+ BHO, <8 sec Quarter's, Street Legal, strip ready,
plus one can order additional 'options'

Cheaper than a JAG. A No Brainer.

Dude there's other threads within TVF dealing in depth with engines n' stuff .. this one is kinda more tilted towards P O T Y .. Leave the engines a mo' and Immerse yourself in some of the satire , goading and taunting being made freely available within the last 120 odd pages .. This thread will be immortalised with the passing time in the same way that Cook & Moore's Not Only But Also or Monty's The life of Brian is (was) .. ( Oh and an audience with Billy Connelly ) ..

5 hours ago, NancyL said:

A longer post than all of Transam's combined.

6 hours ago, Scott said:

It has been on-going.   Periodically, the voters have been checked.   For the majority of voters, they have been around for a while, so no problem.  

If there are any complaints regarding member behaviour, you should talk to JT, as he personally vets them all ...