Video: Love rival shot in car survives as shooter arrested within a day

webfact

Video: Love rival shot in car survives as shooter arrested within a day

6pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

Police in Bangkok have arrested a man who was caught on CCTV shooting a rival over a woman.

The victim survived despite being shot at three times from point blank range.

A video showed 34 year old Sirawit Sukkasem from Bang Khae ride up to the driver's window of a Nissan Sunny parked at the end of Nakorn Lung 2 road on Monday afternoon.

Sirawit shoots at the driver then rides off at speed.

Police soon had a good idea who he was and an arrest warrant was issued from the Thonburi court for attempted murder and weapons offences.

The shooter was found hiding in Nonthaburi on Tuesday just a day after the incident, Lak Song police told Thai Rath.

The victim was Panupong "Golf" Srinon, 28 who was seen getting out of the vehicle clutching him arm and leg.

Police said it was miraculous that he survived as he was shot three times from a .38 gun. He was hit in the arm and leg.

A woman with him was uninjured.

The shooter admitted the crime saying that he had argued with his rival over a woman and intended to finish it once and for all.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-01-18

2 hours ago, Borzandy said:

This man is very very lucky, not died by shots and not killed by the other drivers when going out his car.

They’re both very lucky. The victim for not sustaining horrific injuries or death and the shooter for not taking the other guys life.

Wow the thought that went in to this crime.

guy get shot. shooter gets cought and off to prison, so the victim wins.

I would guilt the girl into doing what ever i wanted....... i got shot for you!!!!!! thank you honey. 

Edited by USPatriot

13 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Shot 3 times, looks like once to me, anyways when are they going to introduce a cure for this small deek syndrome for these Thai men that is sweeping the nation 555

When are they going to introduce a cure for this tiresome, unoriginal comment that is made so frequently?