What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

Just now, giddyup said:

Nothing to brag about.

not bragging ... but thats all i do ..

today i've had about 10 bottles and I'm going to sleep soon ....   i'm pissed .... but same as yesterday ,,,,   i'll be lucky to live another 6 months ....  i guess ..

On 3/26/2017 at 9:00 AM, oxo1947 said:

Yes along with George Gently & a few others they are outstanding shows  IMO..... There is a spin off from Vera if you are interested a TV movie came out last year where her ex side kick Will Wagstaffe leads a team looking for a killer who hunts down Pedo's & mutilates them. 

Its called "Dark Heart AKA Wagstaffe"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5866284/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Thanks for this. I eventually got it off a private tracker. While I was searching for it, I came across this TV series that you might enjoy:

"Paranoid"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5839454/?ref_=tt_rec_tt

• Like 1

Thanks nawatthis---yes I had seen it last year---and it was a good watch IMO.

probably in that genre for 2016 My top pick went to   1/  River...2/ Line of duty

Others may not agree---so maybe they can kick in with what  they thought was better better--IN THAT GENRE

PS....just looked again and river ended DEC 2015------ how time flies --

River

Edited by oxo1947
  • Like 1

London Has Fallen (2016)

After the British Prime Minister has passed away under mysterious circumstances, all leaders of the Western world must attend his funeral. But what starts out as the most protected event on earth, turns into a deadly plot to kill the world's most powerful leaders and unleash a terrifying vision of the future. The President of the United States, his formidable secret service head and a British MI-6 agent who trusts no one are the only people that have any hope of stopping it.

tmp_5546-9VJzgg4xXHEA8xlqQpHSrijFfCC-733296722.jpg

Edited by tukkytuktuk

22 hours ago, oxo1947 said:

Thanks nawatthis---yes I had seen it last year---and it was a good watch IMO.

probably in that genre for 2016 My top pick went to   1/  River...2/ Line of duty

Others may not agree---so maybe they can kick in with what  they thought was better better--IN THAT GENRE

PS....just looked again and river ended DEC 2015------ how time flies --

River

Couldn't get into River [same as Jack Taylor]. I'd replace it with Hinterland or Shetland.

Spying on the Royals 

A two part documentry from 4HD about surveillance by British intelligence of Edward VIII & Mrs Simpson in the 30s & 40s inc details that had remained secret until 2016.

Series 4 of Line of Duty (plod) & Series 2 of The Last Kingdom (Danes/Saxons) from the Beeb are shaping up well too.

HTH

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wilsonandson said:

What are you watching now? Movies and Television Series.
Has turned into Youtubes funniest clips. I have already been looking elsewhere on the web for movie and tv reviews. What happened to Bookman's thread?

tv shows here - 

1 hour ago, Wilsonandson said:

Has turned into Youtubes funniest clips. I have already been looking elsewhere on the web for movie and tv reviews. What happened to Bookman's thread?

Tried watching 'Salt & Fire" but stopped after 30 mins: Rubbish

The Americans continues to be excellent as does Line of Duty.

2 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

What happened to Bookman?