What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

Shot Caller was a good movie

A new documentary about a family grown up inside a New York flat and addicted to movies, wolfpack, or something, that was good also.

My tip is not to just watch new stuff, try some older movies as well.

Watched 25th hour, great movie.

I must say, always enjoy reading this thread, great taste you guys have. For me it's a regular part of my week to check and see what is worth watching. You guys should get your own forum.

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 8:10 PM, giddyup said:

Episode 1 says this show has real promise, way better than anything I've seen lately. Hope they can maintain the quality.

Good call.

I really enjoyed the first 2 episodes.

Ozdark.

Netflix.

Directed by and starring the not so appealing Jason Bateman but I kind of like it so far. 

Bateman was a IFA and unknown to his family he was laundering cash on behalf of a Mexican drug gang.

Seems better than better call Saul.  Kind of quick and slow pace about it.

On 8/1/2017 at 11:13 PM, tukkytuktuk said:

Shot Caller was a good movie

A new documentary about a family grown up inside a New York flat and addicted to movies, wolfpack, or something, that was good also.

My tip is not to just watch new stuff, try some older movies as well.

Watched 25th hour, great movie.

I must say, always enjoy reading this thread, great taste you guys have. For me it's a regular part of my week to check and see what is worth watching. You guys should get your own forum.

Agreed, 25th is a great movie.  Do the right thing is another Spike Lee classic

Penoza Tv series

Really enjoyed series 1 of this one.
Has embedded subtitles.

Season 2 is now available as well.

IMDB: After her husband is assassinated, housewife Carmen reluctantly has to take charge of the criminal business of her family.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/walter-presents/videos/walter-presents/walter-presents-penoza/4861510367001
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Penoza Tv series   Really enjoyed series 1 of this one.
Has embedded subtitles.

Season 2 is now available as well.

IMDB: After her husband is assassinated, housewife Carmen reluctantly has to take charge of the criminal business of her family.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/walter-presents/videos/walter-presents/walter-presents-penoza/4861510367001

Cant enjoy Subtitles , Mrs Pop reads them aloud , anyone else have the. Same?.Most annoying but not fair to ask her shut up.?

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Haha 1

Saw that Sno also has 'The Absent One' & Anoxmous has 'The Keeper Of Lost Cause'. Both being Scandinavian series, they should be good; the reviews I've read seem to think so.

Got them ready to d/l, but have a few more other torrents to watch first.

Was near the end of my list, & then Will recommended 'Penoza', :clap2:

• Like 1

ROOM 104 if you like strange series ,this is quite good , its things that happen in room 104 of a motel , nobody famous in it ,but quite enjoyable ,up to episode 2. and for those of you who like that sort of thing ,quite a nice pair of breasts in it :smile:

not that i notice that sort of thing .

• Like 2

9 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

ROOM 104 if you like strange series ,this is quite good , its things that happen in room 104 of a motel , nobody famous in it ,but quite enjoyable ,up to episode 2. and for those of you who like that sort of thing ,quite a nice pair of breasts in it :smile:

not that i notice that sort of thing .

Sounds kind of like "The Booth at the End". Strange, but good. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, i claudius said:

Every Thai i know seems to love Game of Thrones as well

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Probably because of the 'White walkers' and 'Dragons'.

They have a fascination with the walking dead, ghosts and vampires.

Scares the crap out of my wife but she still insists on watching anything 'ghoulish'.

She often asks 'is this real'.

• Like 1