What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 8:38 AM, Will27 said:

Tv series - Pod Prikritie AKA Undercover

Was hoping this series from Bulgaria would eventually turn up with subs.
Really enjoyed the first 2 episodes.

All 12 episodes are available now.

Summary: The specially trained agent Martin has been appointed to the most dangerous mission in Bulgaria - to
go undercover in the gang of the mafia boss Dzharo.

Season 2 now out there.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, xylophone said:

I'm a kid at heart and am downloading it as I type...…………..will be watching it tonight!

I don't know how this would hold a kid's attention, I gave it 30 minutes with nothing happening, and was bored to death. Is there supposed to be subs? My  copy had none.

6 hours ago, giddyup said:

I don't know how this would hold a kid's attention, I gave it 30 minutes with nothing happening, and was bored to death. Is there supposed to be subs? My  copy had none.

Mine had no subs and when none appeared I also turned it off...……..now looking for one with subs!!!!!!!

20 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Mine had no subs and when none appeared I also turned it off...……..now looking for one with subs!!!!!!!

I downloaded the subs from Subscene, but I don't know how many kids would have the patience to read subtitles.

Edited by giddyup

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

I downloaded the subs from Subscene, but I don't know how many kids would have the patience to read subtitles.

Ah, just downloading one complete with subs (I hope) if not I will take up your suggestion...…...thanks.

12 hours ago, giddyup said:

The Subs come with it on RARBG............but if your actually "bored to death"....why go hunting for them, just move on to the next movie...........

Just now, sanuk711 said:

The Subs come with it on RARBG............but if your actually "bored to death"....why go hunting for them, just move on to the next movie...........

After reading some reviews I've decided to give it another try. It apparently becomes a boy and dog story, and being a dog lover I've had my interest rekindled. I'll watch the whole thing tonight and comment after that. No need to go "hunting" subs, they are all there on Subscene.

Disclosure

Its put out by BBC Scotland----just 3 episodes (all on line) its Factual TV

Episode 1  Harmed by my surgeon --- The first in a new investigative series asks, who's checking your surgeon is up to the job? Reporter Lucy Adams reports on a top NHS brain and spine surgeon in Tayside who stands accused of harming dozens of his patients. The programme hears compelling accounts from people whose operations went wrong - or were never carried out at all just opened up then closed up--- and asks why the surgeon wasn't stopped earlier.

Episode 2     The Dark Side of Dairy     The second in a new investigative series sees investigative journalist Samantha Poling taking a journey into the controversial world of live animal exports. She uncovers some shocking truths about what happens to the male calves the Scottish dairy industry has no use for. And she goes on the trail of a live cattle shipment across Europe to see for herself the long journeys they endure.
Episode 3   Suffer the Children       In this third episode of the series, Mark Daly investigates allegations of sexual and physical abuse across four decades at a Christian children's home in Argyll. He hears the untold stories of former residents who say they were systematically raped and abused throughout their childhoods by adults who were meant to care for them. Daly challenges the Sailors' Society charity that ran the home on whether it has done enough for those who continue to suffer through the legacy of abuse.

3 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

Every bloody version of Alpha that I have downloaded has said that it has subtitles, yet when I play them they don't!!! I have seen a SRT file with the download but it doesn't make any difference...……….Grrrrrrrrrrr

11 hours ago, xylophone said:

Every bloody version of Alpha that I have downloaded has said that it has subtitles, yet when I play them they don't!!! I have seen a SRT file with the download but it doesn't make any difference...……….Grrrrrrrrrrr

The subs I downloaded from Subscene and added to the movie worked perfectly. It was an OK movie, not something particularly memorable, but it killed an hour or so.

Tv series - Sally4Ever

Thought episode 1 of this new series was really funny.

Summary: For 10 years Sally has lived a dull suburban life with David. But on the night he asks her to marry him,
Sally has a crisis and embarks on a wild affair with Emma, a seductive, charismatic, boho actress, singer, musician, poet and author.

1 hour ago, Will27 said:

Tv series - Sally4Ever

Thought episode 1 of this new series was really funny.

Summary: For 10 years Sally has lived a dull suburban life with David. But on the night he asks her to marry him,
Sally has a crisis and embarks on a wild affair with Emma, a seductive, charismatic, boho actress, singer, musician, poet and author.

Available where?

7 minutes ago, faraday said:

Tpb

Thanks. Perhaps we can start informing people where a series or movie is available, not just show the name or the trailer. Not having a go, I've probably been guilty of it as well. It just saves trolling through all the torrent sites trying to find something that may only be available on a pay for view etc. PB has only 1 seeder, no leechers.

Edited by giddyup
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Thanks. Perhaps we can start informing people where a series or movie is available, not just show the name or the trailer. Not having a go, I've probably been guilty of it as well. It just saves trolling through all the torrent sites trying to find something that may only be available on a pay for view etc. PB has only 1 seeder, no leechers.

Ok, good idea.

I got it from 'rrr69' on tpb, although it has 1 seeder, it did d/l in around 30 minutes.

I watched 15 minutes of it, but didn't really like it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, giddyup said:

I'm not a member of Chaos TV and don't really stream unless I have to.

Pretty much all of the stuff I recommend is available on TPB, RARBG and Lime.

I remember a mod came on a while ago, deleted a few posts that had direct

links to downloads and said not to post them.

I'm hearing you though.

If it's allowable, I've got no qualms adding Lime, TPB or RARBG

to the end of my posts.

2 hours ago, faraday said:

Ok, good idea.

I got it from 'rrr69' on tpb, although it has 1 seeder, it did d/l in around 30 minutes.

I watched 15 minutes of it, but didn't really like it.

It's by Julia Davis, she's an acquired taste I think.

I thought the last 5 minutes or so we're really funny.