VIDEO: Saudi Arabian man arrested after drunken rampage at Suvarnabhumi

Jonathan Fairfield

4 hours ago, grumbleweed said:

A drunken Muslim?

Allah isn't going to like that on the day of reckoning. Bacon sandwiches every day and no virgins for a month

There are no (plural) "virgins". There is only one (not 72) awaiting them and she is 72! :whistling:

4 hours ago, grumbleweed said:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

No different to the behaviour of Thai 'Buddhists'. Muslim or Buddhists, in name only.

Would you say that the  Christians, Hindus, Jews are perfect?

Hmmm...

44 minutes ago, ravip said:

Would you say that the  Christians, Hindus, Jews are perfect?

Hmmm...

I'd say that ALL religions prey on and sometimes exploit those who can't deal with the world without an emotional crutch or fantasy figure to love them.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dustdevil said:

Same here. I worked there 1992-96 and again 2009-2015. Glad to say goodbye to all that.

Then why did you stay there for five years, then go back for another six years, to live among such despicable people?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, lvr181 said:

There are no (plural) "virgins". There is only one (not 72) awaiting them and she is 72! :whistling:

That's very disheartening!

But the Bacon sandwiches sort of gives some solace (albeit not as much as the 72 virgins, of course)!

4 minutes ago, ravip said:

That's very disheartening!

But the Bacon sandwiches sort of gives some solace (albeit not as much as the 72 virgins, of course)! 

I'd take a bacon sandwich any day over the 72 year old virgin. Nice, thickly cut smoked back bacon in fresh crispy crusted bread, one slice of bread lightly fried in the bacon fat with a dollop of HP.....

but then again, I'd rather have a full frontal lobotomy than only half a bottle in front of me......

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, saakura said:

Must have lost his mind at the reality of going back to Saudi Arabia. 

I rented a room to one of these guys in NZ, I had to throw him out as he acted like a maniac sometimes, he went ballistic when I threw him out had to physically push him out of the house, I called the police first but what a mood changer this guy was.

This guy at the airport might be in big trouble when he gets home if he is not connected . 

2 hours ago, Megasin1 said:

I'd take a bacon sandwich any day over the 72 year old virgin. Nice, thickly cut smoked back bacon in fresh crispy crusted bread, one slice of bread lightly fried in the bacon fat with a dollop of HP.....

but then again, I'd rather have a full frontal lobotomy than only half a bottle in front of me......

download.jpg

• Haha 1

On 5/23/2018 at 11:20 AM, ravip said:

Did'nt Mr. A Shmmary Mohammed N know that liquor was haram?

?

Edit

The cops sure has some patience.

it is not just that he is drinking, being a muslim, that acording to islam must NOT drink alcohol..!!  BUT it is also RAMADAN now..!!  so he is drinking and doinf g it in tha ranmadan,  so DUBBEL bad for him..!!     so that so many muslim do not respeckt the islam religion, WHY shall not muslim respekt islam, when muslim, not do it themself..!!  it is not just this man,  it is som MANY MANY of them all over...!!  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, grumbleweed said:

A drunken Muslim?

Allah isn't going to like that on the day of reckoning. Bacon sandwiches every day and no virgins for a month

Well that"s the best laugh i've had today .

Good choice of words

15 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

Hypocrite......Pure and simple.......Hope this gets back to his boss in the land of sand. 

Don't you think it's just possible that he doesn't like the system he was born into? We have no idea of what his real beliefs are... 

16 hours ago, dopenhagen said:

Saudis, despicable people, extreme sense of entitlement and disgust for other people, add islam and salafism on top and you have one disgusting excuse for a human being...

Generalizing is the language of the stupid.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Dustdevil said:

Same here. I worked there 1992-96 and again 2009-2015. Glad to say goodbye to all that.

I hope and wish daily, that I never have to visit that pit of desolation, in this lifetime. I cannot imagine what it would take for me to visit or work there.  What a sorry and desperate place to be forced to live or work.