PHOTOS: Scores of police and military descend on Pattaya Walking Street

webfact

Seems the Junta under uncle tuu slowly and surely are strangling the life out of Thailand, as i think transam said does anybody really know what they are doing! these places in WS and elsewhere are the attractions that kept westerners coming to LOS, WS rightly or wrongly being one of the big lures, maybe they do really only want Chinese, then of course the "brown Envelope cycle" would dry up as more and more of these seemingly (in their eyes) dens of iniquity folded up through lack of customers, seems logical to me, but of course the junta don't seem to do logic, shame really! 

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Local police, military personnel and Banglamung district officials inspected bars in Pattaya’s notorious Walking Street on Wednesday night.

Just Wednesday night?

They were only there for a short-time.

• Haha 2

But..but...but   my word, don't they look important?   As there are none of the usual girls to be seen, clearly a warning of the raids was given and they and most of the customers took the night off.  I wonder if TAT will use these photos in their next advertising campaign to show just how safe Thailand is.

3 hours ago, lovelomsak said:

You got that right. I think any one who flys all the way to Thailand for a holiday wants to have  fun. Not worry about the military raiding the bar they are in. Or having to walk between soldiers to go out for the night.

Yeah sure, because it happens every night. It’s the middle of low season so the nestvtike to put on this kind of ‘performance.’

After the last few weeks of observation they’d easily outnumber any tourists 2 to 1

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rimmer said:

Someone has a very strange idea about what re assures the public and tourists about public safety

i am sure that the pictures of these law Enforcement Officers gong in mob handed at the most famous Thai Tourist Attraction, once circulated World Wide, will have a reassuring tone to any potential visitor to this County

• Like 1

What a truly horrid display of power.

and a disgusting wast of resources.

They should be  doing some real work,   not a pattaya WS jolly .

All looks like a big,   Go home Tourist your not Welcome any more.

Edited by stanleycoin

It is now confirmed , sealed and stamped there is nothing illegal taking place in Pattaya or Walking street, so hopefully all the silly foreigners and foreign media stops posting about seedy Pattaya or prostitution in Pattaya.

with a battalion of army, police and immigration all was checked and cleared 

7 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

"Where is number 87? She is my daughter."

w1.jpg.52767d7a407865194023a0fa32ea5b39.jpg

She wants you to post bail urgently. Her bank account number is Krungsri Bank  account no.: 550-1-09751-4. Please pay now.... I miss you Daddy

The pole dancer is a little on the rough side. Still no accounting for taste. Perhaps once the shirt and pants come off things may improve if you are that way inclined.

Do you have dartboard? 

No boss,  too dangerous customer lose eye,  we only have ping pong. 

Edited by tryasimight
On a roll Peeing myself at this thread

Boy, those boys in brown sure know how to keep it tight - and I'm not talking uniforms here. Why, just last night they netted a serial walking street butt-dropper, a Pakistani who'd overstayed since Partition, and two mouthy local vendorettes.

Keep it up, Maj Gen Joke!

• Like 1