The Official Manchester United Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

5 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

We'er going for a new record this season, the only team to win the CL and get relegated in the same season,then the Glazers only have to pay the players 50% salary next season then we'll bounce back and win the Championship league because we've not won that yet

Saw an interesting stat the other day. After 6 matches all the top 6 in the table have lost at least one game for the first time since the 67/68 season. Fulham and Sheff Utd were both relegated then, Man City won the League and Man Utd won the European Cup.

15 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Screenshot_20201104-150635_Facebook.jpg

That doesn't make sense though does it. Because it's a different bird.

According to the report it happened at his mansion in Worsley.. If I had that much money I'm not sure id want to live in some huge isolated pad. Prefer to live somewhere a bit more lively. But then again hed probably get hassled. 

2 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

According to the report it happened at his mansion in Worsley.. If I had that much money I'm not sure id want to live in some huge isolated pad. Prefer to live somewhere a bit more lively. But then again hed probably get hassled. 

Do you think Rick is aware of St. Ryan's previous?????

32 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Never mind Rick. It seems humour is lost sometimes

"Solskjaer no closer to finding United’s lost identity than Mourinho or Van Gaal

Ole is 100 games in. Of Ole's first 100 games, United have won 55, drawn 21 and lost 24. He has won 32 of his 65 Premier League matches to date and 22 out of 52 since being appointed permanently...

Mourinho after 100 games, his record was 62 wins, 23 draws and 15 defeats...

Van Gaal, won 52 of his first 100 games and was sacked three games later."

6 hours ago, ChipButty said:

We'er going for a new record this season, the only team to win the CL and get relegated in the same season,then the Glazers only have to pay the players 50% salary next season then we'll bounce back and win the Championship league because we've not won that yet

You're not looking too pretty tonight!!

21 minutes ago, jellydog said:

I looked at Ba's stats while at Newcastle. Darn impressive!

Yeah he had a perm then...rumour has it Giggs gave him a slap in Charnock Richards service station in '99 after being knocked back for a s h a g.

Edited by RonniePickering22
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Howson says it all he's spot on, 

Who cares what he says. Your a fan or so you say so instead of trying to take the cut and paste mantle off the breadbasket guy. <deleted> do you have to say fan cos you don't say enough to be a fan, in fact no united fans really talk and those that do are likely paid to stay away from work even before corona kicked in.

11 hours ago, RickG16 said:

He isolates himself as people take the living puss out of him wherever he goes. The welsh just feel sorry for him. No football club will ever appoint him. He is a joke and if I'm not mistaken the most decorated player in United's history. A real family man this guy too.

5 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Big game this weekend now. Will another Liverpool team sink another United Manager, let's hope not. 

I saw on another social media platform that there is already a petition up and running to save Ole from getting the sack. Bet the signatures are from fans from the other 19 clubs ???? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Big game this weekend now. Will another Liverpool team sink another United Manager, let's hope not. 

surprised they didn't fired him (Ole Solskjaer)  yet.... Mourinho did win the Europa cup and had a rough start at the beginning of the following season, and was not given that much time/opportunities, OLE  didn't do anything at Cardiff either

https://metro.co.uk/2018/12/19/ole-gunnar-solskjaer-manage-cardiff-city-record-8264024/

The former Norway international took charge of 18 Premier League games as Cardiff manager, winning three, drawing three and losing 12 of them. In that time the Welsh side scored 17 goals and conceded 42, eventually finishing bottom of the table with 30 points from 38 games.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2018/12/19/ole-gunnar-solskjaer-manage-cardiff-city-record-8264024/?ito=cbshare

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChipButty said:

Im expecting Everton to win they have had a week off and have lost the last 2 games so will be looking to bounce back, but you never know Ole might just pull something out of the hat

Ole couldn't pull himself off at this point.

At the wheel and heading off a cliff.

• Haha 1