Two in Lamborghini survive after slamming into power poles in Chon Buri

webfact

Just so you know LAMBOS *in general, are AWD (all wheel drive). 

a selected few models only are RWD, but as a general rule AWD for lambos.

doesn't this story remind you of some guy, in Chonburi a couple years back who also crashed his aventador into a pole, something about going to a funeral too and said the statue in his car, saved his life...

i believe it was a Matte black one ????

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, off road pat said:

They never heard of Aquaplaning

It's an english word    and they don't care about foreign languages ..

Only thai language is good ;

it's the best  in the world; of the universe itself!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mavideol said:

the majority barely knows how to drive a Tuk Tuk and they buy expensive fast cars for the show off... not long ago saw some driving a Ferrari at 40-50 Kms /H on the highway, hands on the wheel like his was grabbing for his life

So no risk of him aquaplaning and wiping out then? Unlike the driver in the OP, he appeared to be driving within his abilities and still he gets torn a new ringpiece?

There's nothing that can make you lot happy is there?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

Or as it is known here,  A Lamborghini Accidentador

I think we’ve found the funniest retort of the week maybe even the whole <deleted> month lol lol lol ???? 

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:
5 hours ago, webfact said:

At the scene found the damaged ‘Aventador’ Lamborghini sport car valued 34 million baht

Or as it is known here,  A Lamborghini Accidentador

very clever. r u sure u r tvf member?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Jack100 said:

How thick can you get ….. I must have e driven under those conditions hundreds of times and never had a prob...…………...well actually , truth be told , I'm just   jealous !

Big diff between his Lamborghini and your Corolla

image.jpeg.9244cf8c72791dfbd04e2d708e25a0be.jpegimage.jpeg.7ecccfdde6e6781b6483067671843222.jpeg

Modern Aventador                               Classic Miura

It's a good thing this guy didn't have the money to buy a Miura, now that would have been a sad sight.  Anybody thinking that the car is a write off, or can some enterprising firm tack it together again?

2 hours ago, Chris Renaix said:

His insurance company will be very happy!  Red plate car, fully insured, that 'll be a couple of millions to get it back on the road

What insurance?

When you wreck a car worth 34 million, you don't waste money on bloody insurance, you just go and buy another one. Insurance if for the poor people and nervous nelly old farangs in their 'tuna' lifeboats with 4-way dashcams.

Sheesh....

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rimmer said:

The 'Power Pole' looks more like a central reservation lighting pole :whistling:

It is and he's ended up on the wrong side of the reservation, pointing the wrong way for that carriageway!

21 hours ago, darksidedog said:

And I wonder how fast exactly was he traveling to lose control of the car? The damage suggests low flying might have been a fairly good description. Those power poles need a seriously good hit before they go down.

Unlike most modern vehicles in the BMW, Merc etc group, these supercars can actually be a bit of a beast to drive and not for the feint hearted. Their attraction is the thrills they supply. 

I wonder if junior Somkiet had just asked, 'what does this button do?'.......