Cultural Marxism vs. expats in Thailand

RLAretired

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The open support for white supremacist propaganda shouldn't shock us anymore.

Nobody is talking about white supremacy, why do you keep trying to shoe horn this in? You're just as mental as OP just the other side of the same coin.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

This sounds suspiciously very similar to the rhetoric of the white supremacists and Nazis in the USA. At Charlottesville they chanted -- Jews will not replace us. At the Pittsburgh synagogue the shooter's motivation was to kill "liberal" Jews that were supporting humanitarian efforts to help Latino refugees. The above post -- read it carefully. The mass murderer in El Paso would be very comfortable with the above rhetoric. The above attempts to sound reasonable as a propaganda tactic. Don't be fooled. it's  the same disease of extremely dangerous white nationalist hatred we're seeing the U.S. and many other nations. 

I'll have to disagree with you there.

JamesBlond and the OP have radically different agendas.

No need for you to bring 'Jews' into every discussion.

It's not relevant in this thread.[/]

Edited by BritManToo
JT pointed out I was wrong, and I agree.

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

He did. Read it again. I read his post and thinly veiled support for white nationalism and it's paranoid fear of women and minorities "replacing" whites, including Jews (not so much demographically but their general support for minority group civil rights). 

You're right, he did.

My bad, as you say, I didn't read it carefully enough.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Greyhat said:

Nobody is talking about white supremacy, why do you keep trying to shoe horn this in? You're just as mental as OP just the other side of the same coin.

When you're showing sympathy to the fear of non-white minorities and women "replacing" white male dominated societies, you are indeed talking about white supremacy. If you think I'm mental for being aware of things that aren't on your radar, I take that insult happily. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

He did. Read it again.

Oh you're talking about @JamesBlond, I thought you were referring to OP. To be fair you were right in on the same thing before the other guy even posted. It's possible to realise that Marxism and other far left ideologies are dangerous without being "racist, sexist" etc.

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

This sounds suspiciously very similar to the rhetoric of the white supremacists and Nazis in the USA. At Charlottesville they chanted -- Jews will not replace us. At the Pittsburgh synagogue the shooter's motivation was to kill "liberal" Jews that were supporting humanitarian efforts to help Latino refugees. The above post -- read it carefully. The mass murderer in El Paso would be very comfortable with the above rhetoric. The above attempts to sound reasonable as a propaganda tactic. Don't be fooled. it's  the same disease of extremely dangerous white nationalist hatred we're seeing the U.S. and many other nations. 

Of course, that's exactly what it is. If an immigrant culture asserts itself to the detriment of the host culture, the host culture can be expected to defend itself. And when the immigrant culture responds by attacking the host culture for intolerance, or adopts Cultural Marxist means to strengthen its position (being the weaker party), that only inflames the host culture further. Who would have thought?

Anyway, there's no Cultural Marxism in Thailand. I don't think the OP even knows what it is.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Greyhat said:

Oh you're talking about @JamesBlond, I thought you were referring to OP. To be fair you were right in on the same thing before the other guy even posted. It's possible to realise that Marxism and other far left ideologies are dangerous without being "racist, sexist" etc.

This "cultural Marxism" thing is a code word of the alt-right, white supremacists, incel loonies (males that think they're entitled to have attractive women open their legs to them), etc. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

This "cultural Marxism" thing is a code word of the alt-right, white supremacists, incel loonies (males that think they're entitled to have attractive women open their legs to them), etc. 

Not necessarily, you can't infer all people against a bad idea are dog whistling neo-nazis.

10 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

They have certainly identified it. It does exist - I gave examples above.

The term is wrong though. It should be "Cultural meekism".

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

As far as I can see Cultural Marxism demands the mixing of races and cultural homogenisation along with easy citizenship.

What's happening in Thailand is completely the opposite.

Looks like they are deliberately trying to curb it. 

Troll comments and responses removed.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

This sounds suspiciously very similar to the rhetoric of the white supremacists and Nazis in the USA.

Those are the other ugly extremity. But it doesn't necessarily cancel the negative side of CM when it becomes fanatically enforced.

Not that anyone cares, but I've decided to exit my participation in this thread for reasons I've already posted about here --

Including posts directly quoting me. So have fun with this without me. I'm confident y'all will manage.

Edited by Jingthing

6 hours ago, RLAretired said:

I've moved out of a concentrated farang area (Bangkok lower Sukhumvit) to the suburbs.

me too i blend right in. no one will even notice me.

plus i am drinking my own urine.

Edited by NCC1701A
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, ThaiBunny said:

Nothing labelled "gluten free"

what is wrong with gluten free?

Nothing labelled "organic"

what is wrong with organic?

No "almond" (or similar) "milk"

what is wrong with Almond milk?

6 hours ago, RLAretired said:

Cultural Marxism means all values are being turned upside down, inside-out, and backwards.  Name any: importance of the family, avoiding debt, responsible sexual behavior, the value of a good education.

well, three out of four ain't bad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1