Sharpie-gate? Trump shows apparently altered hurricane map

webfact

3 hours ago, bendejo said:

image.png.85de2513f19b7c13fb0a70c7c9bf2968.png

Here's what really happened:

he thought he was looking at a drawing on a mens' room wall, and he noticed one of the testicles was missing....

What if he is doing an exercise on his base where they are being tutored to accept his truth (being the marked map) over the fake news from the National Weather Service.  "See that folks, they can't even be honest with a weather report!"

I've got a friend who used to work for the government and was a direct advisor to one of Trumps senor cabinet secretaries. There is a lot of truth in that he doesn't read very much, and that everything that was going to be sent to the president had to have minimal words and BIG pictures. Going by this, even that strategy doesn't work.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

What's amazing is how short a distance we have to go to bash him, it's literally millimeters.

What's the point of bashing him ??  Better luck in the next election but Trump will win again.  No one better right now.  Bashing doesn't help UNLESS  it makes  You feel better. 

2 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Small correction to the above graphic...

I believe, it could be reasonably argued that he actually lives more at either his Bedminster NJ or Mar-a-Lago FL resorts... than he does in the White House. If not physically, at least mentally.

Lucky guy,  he gets around. 

1 minute ago, how241 said:

What's the point of bashing him ??  Better luck in the next election but Trump will win again.  No one better right now.  Bashing doesn't help UNLESS  it makes  You feel better. 

Well, to be honest we're not bashing him. We're just laughing at his imcompetence.

And yes, laughter does help everyone feel better.

I do agree, that to a certain degree, making fun of someone so clearly in a declined mental state does feel a bit wrong.

But honestly, he brings it on himself. Do you even listen to anything he says lately? It's actually a bit sad. Were he my father, and we had to deal with this sort of mental decline, I'd take the car keys away and get him some supervised nursing ASAP.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, worgeordie said:

He still won't admit that all this very bad weather, all over

the World, could even be caused by global warming !

regards worgeordie

Do some research from real scientists and not reports made by comic artists. We as humans have less than 1% effect on climate etc however the sun has more than 98% effect on our climate and that is the fact however the powers in the world know they can not tax the sun but by god they have got away with the biggest con in the history of the world by taxing the air that we breath. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Well, to be honest we're not bashing him. We're just laughing at his imcompetence.

And yes, laughter does help everyone feel better.

I do agree, that to a certain degree, making fun of someone so clearly in a declined mental state does feel a bit wrong.

But honestly, he brings it on himself. Do you even listen to anything he says lately? It's actually a bit sad. Were he my father, and we had to deal with this sort of mental decline, I'd take the car keys away and get him some supervised nursing ASAP.

Your right. He's old.  I agree with many of your points.  I think most of the candidates and presidents have been too old to start a 4-8 year job. I think they should be under 60 or better under 50. 

22 minutes ago, how241 said:

Funny !!!   Good post...Thanks...I voted for Trump but I am a little disappointed in him as I have been with almost ever president that I have vote for.  That's politics...

It's certainly not a crime to admit that you voted for Trump.  Many decent Americans got conned as you did.  But after 2+ years of his lies, incompetence, cruelty, stupidity, corruption, divisiveness, and total disregard for law and order, perhaps you may come to realize that you made a mistake.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

It's certainly not a crime to admit that you voted for Trump.  Many decent Americans got conned as you did.  But after 2+ years of his lies, incompetence, cruelty, stupidity, corruption, divisiveness, and total disregard for law and order, perhaps you may come to realize that you made a mistake.

I don't know if I would use the 'conned', I am thinking 'disappointed' as I have been with ever recent president.  Moving on,  who do you think is good for the upcoming election ? and does it really matter who wins ??  The whole system is broken. 

22 minutes ago, Scot123 said:

Do some research from real scientists and not reports made by comic artists. We as humans have less than 1% effect on climate etc however the sun has more than 98% effect on our climate and that is the fact however the powers in the world know they can not tax the sun but by god they have got away with the biggest con in the history of the world by taxing the air that we breath. 

You do some research. And maybe study up on reading comprehension. " That humans are causing global warming is the position of the Academies of Science from 80 countries plus many scientific organizations that study climate science. More specifically, around 95% of active climate researchers actively publishing climate papers endorse the consensus position." Trump exhibits all the classic narcissist traits: if he doesn't know it, no one else can "Who ever heard of a category 5 hurricane?", doubles down if anyone knowledgeable calls him on his BS, thinks we are too stupid to pick up on it. If he were some barstool jock in Pattaya, he'd still be someone to move away from. That he is president is truly frightening.

Here's link to climate science, go as deep as you want to or are able. https://skepticalscience.com/global-warming-scientific-consensus-intermediate.htm

29 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I believe, it could be reasonably argued that he actually lives more at either his Bedminster NJ or Mar-a-Lago FL resorts... than he does in the White House. If not physically, at least mentally.

Mentally, he lives with the fishes.

• Like 2

Does it matter?

I am sure even if there would be a video with Trump working on that map in person his supporters wouldn't care.

And all anti-Trump people don't need this weather map to get confirmed what they know already, that Trump is a moron.

So what's the point of all this? Just distraction form something important?

if he wasn't just so damned arrogant!  he's always gotta have the biggest, bestest, greatest, awesomest, beautifulestest of everything.....and he's always the best (insert great noun here) ever!

so of course it's beyond his abilities to admit a simpel misteak.

like last week when he claimed the chinese called him...........after watching fox headline news and hearing that chinese vp liu called for calm and more talks.

so i wonder if the other alleged fake news is really fake......did he really propose nuking a hurricane?  did he really ask "why we got all these nukes if we cain't use'em?"

not sure how any other country could ever take him seriously during negotiations...........

sad.  bigly sad.

Trump showed his proof that Alabama might be in Dorian's path:

image.png.6e867d6ad5b2827f7eebfc2c0c7c2b46.png

Shown are 1-2 "spaghetti" lines through Alabama.

Another chart by same (U.S. Weather Bureau):

image.png.81ecce0f3328a45cf44b4385685d0ca6.png

However, spaghetti plots do not show meteorological predictions of a storm's path. They also do not reflect wind speeds, the factor that determines whether a storm is a tropical storm or a hurricane (and its category on the Saffir-Simpson scale).

The catch?

Notice the date: August 28, 2019

Four days BEFORE Trump made his forecast.

Can't expect this President to have the latest information concerning a national disaster?

7 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

if he wasn't just so damned arrogant!  he's always gotta have the biggest, bestest, greatest, awesomest, beauahhh!tifulestest of everything.....and he's always the best (insert great noun here) ever!

so of course it's beyond his abilities to admit a simpel misteak.

like last week when he claimed the chinese called him...........after watching fox headline news and hearing that chinese vp liu called for calm and more talks.

so i wonder if the other alleged fake news is really fake......did he really propose nuking a hurricane?  did he really ask "why we got all these nukes if we cain't use'em?"

not sure how any other country could ever take him seriously during negotiations...........

sad.  bigly sad.

ahhh! the best of the best of the best 

... SIR!"

Edited by tifino