Far-right and anti-racism protesters scuffle in London

rooster59

6 minutes ago, Foghorn said:

Yes another deliberate attempt to mislead.

"The version that was shared on social media includes various elements that suggest it was a prank, such as the addition of a bikini top on a topless male, a wet patch around the man’s crotch and the misspelling of Britain First as ‘Britian First’ on the flag."

Ead4DB_XQAAVRbV.jpeg

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Foghorn said:

Was this matter raised within this topic? No claims of Reuters being lefty lying MSM outlet from the usual group????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

What a weird comment. What evidence do you have that he hates brown skin? Serious question; but I'm pretty sure you can't answer it. 

Sorry, I have  to correct this. It was another distributor of racist accusations making the vague threats. 

Edited by nauseus
All edited

1 minute ago, bannork said:

That's sad. I thought the addition of the bikini top showed how liberal 'Britain First' were to various sexual orientations.

I am sure that you are not alone in being saddened that the image is not bona fide, it must have come as a great disappointment to all who thought that all their christmases had come at once.????

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, vogie said:

You were conned chomper and so was most of your brethren that believed this nonsense, the names these people were called because you chose to believe is nothing short of unbelievable, surely you must feel a tad embarrassed that you were taken in.????????

You confuse being amused by something for being ‘taken in’.

Much of what I read/see on TVF amuses me, nothing more, nothing less.

Right now I’m amused at our illiberal brethren relying on the MSM to correct misinformation spread on social

media, Reuters no less.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 1

funny times these of PC in the high seat (no, not the IBM ones, the oter ones)

talking about racism and adjusting behaviour of few and many based on views on racism

seems to be the dish of the day,

discussing, even mentioning, races seem to be far out

a food for thought; plenty racism but no race goes down well

have  a nice evening

2 hours ago, tribalfusion001 said:

31 pages of waffle.

for some reason ( I do not understand)

people all over the world seem to enjou waffle very much

I don't but of course, wafflers are welcome

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

Oh what a surprise ,Chomper tries to twist what you say ,that is if your not a left winger .???? thats my confused face chomper ,what you usually are.

I’ll tell you what I’m not confused about.

I don’t confuse rightwing extremists throwing Nazi salutes as something that needs defending or excusing.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Some troll posts and replies have been removed. 

A post using a video from an unapproved YouTube source has been removed:

18) Social Media content is not to be used as  source material unless it is from a recognized or approved news media source,  the source of any such material (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube  etc.) should always be shown.

These right-wingnuts are getting out of control. After a weekend of their disgraceful thuggery in Glasgow, they were rioting again yesterday, rampaging across George Square and attacking a group of people who were peacefully demonstrating in support of the abolition of forced evictions.

Calling themselves the National Defence League, these thugs were hurling racist epithets and shouting abuse at anyone who didn't look... staunch.

Sturgeon condemns 'racist thugs' after Glasgow protests

37 minutes ago, vogie said:

Somebody has raised quite a legitimate question, "should the metropolitan police be issued with the proper ppe, like rubber kneeling mats"

And there was me thinking " pc " stood for police constable,I stand corrected and now realise it means politically correct.

• Like 1

On 6/17/2020 at 1:48 PM, Rookiescot said:

Yes OK. The right wing riots in Parliament square did not happen and Johnson did not label them racist thugs.

They did not attack the police and did not urinate on a memorial.

Right wing newspapers like the Daily Mail and Express are actually left wing rags that no-one should read.

Have we re-written events enough now that you are happy?  

I think Johnson is the last person who should be calling people names,strange how he was vilified by the loony left with his stand on brexit,but is now he's their hero after making an insult in all probability on the advice of his witchdoctor,sorry Freudian slip,spin doctor.

On 6/16/2020 at 11:14 AM, Nigel Garvie said:

It's a discussion forum, but, for everyone's benefit, don't force us to wade through paragraph after paragraph saying the same thing, it's exhausting. This is exacerbated by the fact that when this was written you appear to have been suffering from a severe case of reality dislocation syndrome.

This is a clear example "They are condemning something that does not exist in the US, nor in the UK, etc". 

So twice as many (67%) white people were shot by police as black people (33%), and you said black people are 13% of the population. So nearly 3 times as many black people per head of population are killed by police as white people - go figure.

Brief reply only please, if any.  

There you go, Captain Bait (though I do apologize for losing my temper & patience):

On 6/16/2020 at 8:36 AM, FarangULong said:

I know, that your next "argument" will be, that there are far more Whites than Blacks, which is true, but [....]

On 6/16/2020 at 8:36 AM, FarangULong said:

[...]Since neighbourhoods with a lot of crime (esp. violent crime) have a larger police presence, and more pro-active policing, Blacks have FAR MORE police interaction than Whites.

Therefore ON AVERAGE a Black person has a FAR BETTER chance at surviving said interactions. [...]

MAYBE it would have helped actually taking the time to READ the 5-6 paragraphs. I love it, when people want to "passionately" rag on about a topic, yet won't take the time it requires to do even the most basic of research on said topic. I guess it's easier to simply parrot their media outlet, talking head and/or politician of choice. And then making a "clever" remark, on how someone else actually took the time to do the research for them...