Three killed after man goes on stabbing spree in British town's park, police say

rooster59

9 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Colour and religion of assailant not reported ........ wonder why?

'cause the police have not yet laid charges it was an Islamist terror attack? In any case do UK police mention skin colour of someone charged?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Opl said:

knife attack committed by an asylum seeker, repeated pattern in European host countries

Ok, got the media link? EDIT: found an example...

https://www.9news.com.au/world/reading-uk-stabbing-several-reportedly-stabbed-at-black-lives-matter-protest/d19be7d6-c252-4db7-859d-053b75b5f88d

Edited by simple1

3 hours ago, mr mr said:

if this had been a mass shooting the headline would of clearly identified the attackers color. we all know white guys do the mass shootings. 

the bias in reporting now a days is clear as mud. i bet they say asian when they finally talk about it. 

Better just to say an African man.

A post with a link to a conspiracy-propaganda site has been removed.

A post using content from an unapproved YouTube source has been removed. 

Some off topic posts and replies have been removed.

Posts with unsubstantiated claims and the replies have been removed. 

5 minutes ago, Opl said:

The links are in reference to killings in EU, not the Reading murders. As just posted in the topic report confirming Reading was a terror attack.

https://www.9news.com.au/world/reading-uk-stabbing-several-reportedly-stabbed-at-black-lives-matter-protest/d19be7d6-c252-4db7-859d-053b75b5f88d

11 minutes ago, Opl said:

And so what?<SNIP>

I asked for a link to a media report (forum etiquette when making a claim) confirming the Reading murders had been declared a terror attack; i have now located and posted.

Edited by simple1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, simple1 said:

I asked for a link to a media report (forum etiquette when making a claim) confirming the Reading murders had been declared a terror attack; i have now located and posted.

TVP Chief Constable confirmed this was terror related during a live interview on sky a few mins ago.

Edited by evadgib

6 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Twitter says (yes, I know , pinch of salt stuff) that it was a Libyan muslim. Now, if that is true, it would appear white is not the enemy of black, and black not the enemy of white, but Islam the enemy of all (in their own words)

Sounds as if you are one of those racists. Disgusting!????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good grief guys.

Lets not turn this into the usual political affiliated nonsense we almost always have.

Three people have died simply because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Their families must be devastated. 

Can we just leave it at that?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

43 minutes ago, simple1 said:

You quoted my post, where I never mentioned " terror attack" and asked for a link to justify a claim I have not made, invoking  forum etiquette ?

( my post was exactly: "knife attack committed by an asylum seeker, repeated pattern in European host countries")

Edited by Opl
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1