Couple who pointed guns at protesters tell Republican convention that suburbs in peril

webfact

33 minutes ago, Tounge Thaied said:

Where and when I grew up, if a mob came at my family home this way, they would get one warning shot over their heads. If they didn't leave, the shots were no longer warning shots. Amd is exactly why it never happened. No mob would have gathered like that because they knew. 

This incident (in St. Louis) with the couple happen a few weeks after Officer Dorn was murdered during the riots and assaults in St. Louis!

Scared and helpless

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, keith101 said:

Since when does Fox BS News tell the truth , you really have got a problem if you believe what you you see and hear on that network .

Couldn't agree more. but if you think you are getting the truth from CNN, MSNBC etc you are just as misinformed, only from the other side.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

There is a big difference between the right to protect and pointing loaded guns at harmless people.

These pictures should explain it. Spot the difference:

Aggressive, guns pointed at people.

5f3c1ea48df2e.image.jpg?resize=1200,824

Protection, not provocation, guns pointed to the ground.

main-qimg-a06087a630e154622cf0a818aec04a

Out of curiosity is the photo of female officers anti-terrorism police in the UK?

6 minutes ago, riclag said:

Sorry buddy ! I'll conform to your thinking when Missouri changes their laws. Until then I suggest you read the laws of that state.  The AG of Missouri said he intends to follow the law and dismiss the case once its concluded. He says it political! IMOP They have witness the chaos that many people have watched on TV.

Schmitt cited Missouri’s Castle Doctrine, which he said provides “broad rights to Missourians to protect and defend their personal safety and property against those who wish to do them harm.”

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/missouri-a-g-to-seek-dismissal-of-charges-against-couple-who-pointed-guns-at-protesters/

if the pair are found guilty on the felony gun charges, doesn't the AG's stance amount to political interference?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, riclag said:

So your dismissing the  law in  Missouri as irrelevant lol! 

The AG in Missouri makes reference to the law you dismiss in this news story!

“Enough is enough,” the attorney general said in a video message posted just hours after the charges were filed. “A political prosecution such as this one would have a chilling effect on Missourians exercising the right to self defense.”

“a large group of subjects forcefully break an iron gate marked with ‘No Trespassing’ and ‘Private Street’ signs,” St. Louis police said.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/missouri-a-g-to-seek-dismissal-of-charges-against-couple-who-pointed-guns-at-protesters/

In that case a do dismiss the law in Missouri. ???? 

I find it very hard to stand side by side with people that makes up laws that allow socially handicapped persons to use the laws to harass people walking in the streets just because they are to scared and anxious to hack it in a culturally diversified society where every person have the right to express their opinion.

Edited by Matzzon
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, transam said:

Oh......????

I can remember what took place in London in 1984, I bought a 1976 Trans Am basket case......????

Now why is Bluespunk confused about my post...?

Come on now BS, what's confusing...????

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Epic fail. Hot shell casings eject on the right, injuring both.

And does the Mrs. have mustard on her shirt? I think her gun is a lighter.

5f3c1ea48df2e.image.jpg?resize=1200,824

Are hotdogs with mustard a problem now...?

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Never mind the ‘random gun nuts’ did you see Donald Trump Jnr’s performance?

Putting aside his histrionic ranting, he didn’t look at all well.

Trump comments are tiresome, his family even more.................:offtopic:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i note that the couple must have had both training and had control over them self,

they do not have the finger on the trigger.

the woman still seem under educated tho, she would be faster to a proper shot

if she held the handgun with both hands pointing downward,

it takes a longer time moving her left hand to a firm grip over the pistol then moving both hands up

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bendejo said:

Well, if you feel compelled to stand outside your house aiming guns at people it says something about Trump's America, doesn't it?

Good part of this story is they they don't know how to handle guns, so maybe they'll suffer at their own hands.

Problem with American life is people like these.

So its Trumps fault the Constitution says about the right to bear arms...?

How do you know they don't know how to use their weapons..?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Yes, they are carrying guns just incase they get confronted by an angry violent mob .

If they get attacked, they would raise their guns .

Look like UK anti-terrorism police on patrol. So far as I know in the UK Police with lethal weapons do not confront protestors.