Biden narrowly beats Trump for presidency of a polarized United States

rooster59

11 hours ago, Lacessit said:

A President who paid off women to keep them quiet, boasted of defrauding contractors, said POW's were losers, sprays insults on Twitter like confetti at a wedding, endangered people for photo opportunities, held rallies which helped spread coronavirus against medical advice - that's not disgusting?

You have a very peculiar set of values.

Hold on just a second. I think he was talking about Fox News.

Today I learned that winning the popular vote by (currently) 5 million and still rising, is "narrowly beats" .   The second-largest popular vote margin since the Obama landslide in 2000.  Or you can compare electoral college (290-214).   Either way it was a pretty solid ass kicking.

But what did you expect from a nearly bankrupt former mail order meat salesman who (of course) couldn't manage the campaign money properly and had to pull ads in battleground states in the final weeks. 

Edited by shdmn
  • Like 1

On 11/7/2020 at 10:56 PM, simple1 said:

Congrats to Biden and Co, let's hope the republicans will not attempt to stymie every move by the Biden administration.

Yeah, it's not like the Democrats along with the mainstream media did that to Trump during his presidency.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, xylophone said:

I've seen comments like this mentioned quite a few times and independent observers from around the world will gladly state that the American Democratic party is centre-right to centre, whereas trump supporters will refer to them as "commies" and talk about "far left progressive calls".

Now this is a genuine post, not trying to create an upset, but would somebody kindly tell me what type of far left progressive calls are being made? Or indeed what they mean.

Yes, there is a video clip with B. Sanders talking to the 4 lady Senators (AOC +3) where the election was in its 3 or 4th day. (I am currently looking for that video clip in my online history) B. Sanders seemed most determined that '...make J. Biden the most progressive president yet'. However, apparently, J. Biden is supposed to have said that he would resist such attempts and would tell those senators who would try to influence his current stance, not to bother. As I previously wrote, I think we will just have to wait and see.

On 11/8/2020 at 5:44 AM, daveAustin said:

Doddery and just more of the same. What America needs is young, forward thinking blood, not some old croon in the hotseat. He'll struggle on C19 lest he would upset the populace by completely locking down. I'll be a fan if he takes climate seriously, ups funds for NASA, takes on China, doesn't fawn over EU.

Isn't that what Trump was doing. Taking on Corporate run Chinese Puppet regime. Did he not also try to bring manufacturing back home. Now, that upset the Corporate overlords a tad!!!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

I think you'rebeing a bit unfair. Don't you recall when Democrats led by Barack Obama challenged Trump on the grounds that he wasn't a natural born citizen? Shame on you!!!

I recall when Trump acused Obama of the same thing, but Trump got there first.

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

I think you'rebeing a bit unfair. Don't you recall when Democrats led by Barack Obama challenged Trump on the grounds that he wasn't a natural born citizen? Shame on you!!!

You'll have to provide a credible link to prove this.

• Like 1

On 11/7/2020 at 7:47 PM, tonray said:

Nah...he's been soliciting monies for the past week feverishly calling on supporters for legal challenges funding. What they don't realize is this money is going to go to fund 2024 campaign ..or..to fund legal actions that arose from his official duties....we all know how he deals and hides sources and destinations of money. All the suckers sending in money now are being fleeced.

Disclaimer on the monies collected that 60% will go towards paying off reelection committee debts

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Peabody said:

Disclaimer on the monies collected that 60% will go towards paying off reelection committee debts

nahh it will go for Ivanka's campain in 2024

Win or lose, President Donald Trump will be “Republican kingmaker” for 2024, commentators predict, and the candidate could be his adored and ambitious daughter, Ivanka Trump.

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/ivanka-trump-to-run-for-president-in-2024/news-story/5e8c595939fb0e9409a1ef1d37f65a92

• Like 1

On 11/7/2020 at 5:31 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

Trump may decide to run in 2024, so if he does expect another 4 years of the same on tv news.

So...if Trump runs in 2024 he will be 78 years old, going on his 4th wife (probably Aletta Ocean or Abella Danger)...and we still will not have seen his taxes unless the State Of New York throws an Orange Jumpsuit on the man.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Tie Dye Samurai said:

So...if Trump runs in 2024 he will be 78 years old, going on his 4th wife (probably Aletta Ocean or Abella Danger)...and we still will not have seen his taxes unless the State Of New York throws an Orange Jumpsuit on the man.

Nah read my post above

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Meat Pie 47 said:

Win or lose, President Donald Trump will be “Republican kingmaker” for 2024, commentators predict, and the candidate could be his adored and ambitious daughter, Ivanka Trump.

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/ivanka-trump-to-run-for-president-in-2024/news-story/5e8c595939fb0e9409a1ef1d37f65a92

Well that would be a hard one to win methinks, as they would drag out the dirt about Jared father, and can the woman actually do an adminstrative role and tell the partial truth as required as a minimum

5 hours ago, Meat Pie 47 said:

She might but I don't see her as a serious threat. She lacks the dark charisma of Daddy and she just comes off as a born with a golden spoon  New York version of a vacuous Valley girl. Sure lots of people would vote for a sack of flour with her last name but whatever.

2 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Well that would be a hard one to win methinks, as they would drag out the dirt about Jared father, and can the woman actually do an adminstrative role and tell the partial truth as required as a minimum

Partial truth required? That ship has sailed.