Video: PR lady, 19, kicked in the face by Thai man out to collect a debt

webfact

This should be used to promote Thailand's image. It's the absolute truth. It's just too bad that most Thais are too daft and cowardly to get it. I really think the evil that has existed on  Thai soil for so long has killed off the DNA of those with thinking skills and the courage to fight back. Well, not all has been killed off the young who take to the streets know something is horribly rotten in their nation of birth. Maybe those kids have a bit more Chinese DNA ?

8 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

The guy had a gun in his hand.... (they wouldn’t; have been able to tell it was a BB Gun at a glance) - what you would have untrained passers by do against a crazy guy with a gun ?

Ummmm... I dunno... lemme think.

Calling for help instead of casually strolling by?

On 12/15/2020 at 2:06 PM, Natai Beach said:

I bought a house from a woman like this. Next day the mafia showed up wanting to know where she was, her ex husband, her friend. She had ripped them all off. And I had a never ending full mailbox from others she had ripped off.

My mates wife has done this, and i'm buy no way violent normally, but if i ever meet her again i would love to give her a resounding slap across her face. but that would be where i would stop. This guy went to far. 

he gave her 130,000 baht after some Facebook chats?  and she, 19, said she'll pay him back....

lolololololololololololol

I wouldn't loan anyone even 100 baht.....either i give them the money or I don't.  a stranger?  

what were the "terms" of this loan.....

On 12/15/2020 at 2:04 PM, zhounan said:

I read yesterday that 2 out of 5 Thais are taking out loans.

I think we will see these dramatic images more and more often.

From my knowledge most Thais take out a loan with no intension of paying it back, they seem to think it is a gift, and normally end up doing a runner far away from *home*.

• Confused 1