PM reassures every Thai they will be vaccinated against COVID-19 this year

webfact

They did ~ 300,00 per day this week, Mon-Fri, so five days. Weekends are dismal, no OT, so 100,000 is a good Sat or Sun.

They did ~ 350,000 per day the previous week.

With supplies, demand is there now, it feels like they could do 400,00 per day with maximum effort incl weekends.

Let's say the target is 50 mm fully vaxxed by 1/1/22.

I think they have to administer 512,000 doses per day, every day, for 166 days, through 12/31/21.

Every day below that average, means it goes up. Roughly 1,500 more per day, each day.

I know, I know, the regime will tell us they can make up for it at the end by vaccinating 5 million people per day. ????

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Gandtee said:

I'm surprised you got that accepted. My reference to that was given the elbow by 'Auto Check'?

The same as a**e. I suppose the American pronunciation, ass, would be acceptable. Poor old Will Shakespeare is turning in his grave.????

Edited by Gandtee

"..and asked the public not to quarrel among themselves about who should get vaccinated first."

He set a great example by getting vaccinated first after grossly under shooting on quantity and qualilty for everyone else.

30 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

They did ~ 300,00 per day this week, Mon-Fri, so five days. Weekends are dismal, no OT, so 100,000 is a good Sat or Sun.

They did ~ 350,000 per day the previous week.

With supplies, demand is there now, it feels like they could do 400,00 per day with maximum effort incl weekends.

Let's say the target is 50 mm fully vaxxed by 1/1/22.

I think they have to administer 512,000 doses per day, every day, for 166 days, through 12/31/21.

Every day below that average, means it goes up. Roughly 1,500 more per day, each day.

I know, I know, the regime will tell us they can make up for it at the end by vaccinating 5 million people per day. ????

Yep, you are right. Over 500,000 a day. That's 15 a month. Not going to happen when your only getting 6 mil a month of AZ. You cant even count Sinovac. Nobody want it

• Like 1