Foreigners in Thailand urged to register for COVID-19 vaccine

webfact

As of this morning all of the fields are working for input, but when I hit save and then go back in to Edit again to check, the Nationality, Organization, Province, District, Subdistrict and Insurance related fields go back to blank.

14 hours ago, WaveHunter said:

The Intervac site is still open tonight and it appears they are fixing the glitches.  A couple of the drop down menus are now working properly (Nationality and Province).  Once they fix the other two (District and sub district) it should be good to go.  Keep an eye on it ????

51 minutes ago, heyx2rr said:

As of this morning all of the fields are working for input, but when I hit save and then go back in to Edit again to check, the Nationality, Organization, Province, District, Subdistrict and Insurance related fields go back to blank.

???? I guess we shouldn't be surprised LOL!  The site is down again as of 9:30am , so maybe they are "trying" to fix it now (I hope).

This is so lame!  Every minute the site is down means we're getting pushed further and further down the queue since there are other ways that people are registering.  So damn annoying!

For the brief time the Intervac site was up and running after noon today, it actually was FUNCTIONAL and numerous folks here were able to make appointments for the AZ vaccine toward the end of June at Phyathai II hospital in BKK.... 

So if you haven't already, give it a try again tomorrow.  They appear to have fixed the prior problem about the pulldown boxes for nationality and province not working, and thus blocking people from being able to complete their personal information data.

• Like 1

I really don't understand how hard it can be to make an app with data field with a reply message of "You are Registered!".

I think a CM digital nomad can do it over an afternoon coffee session. I know talent are rare here but it can't be that bad isn't it? Or is the glitch designed on purpose to delay foreigner vaccination? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

For the brief time the Intervac site was up and running after noon today, it actually was FUNCTIONAL and numerous folks here were able to make appointments for the AZ vaccine toward the end of June at Phyathai II hospital in BKK.... 

So if you haven't already, give it a try again tomorrow.  They appear to have fixed the prior problem about the pulldown boxes for nationality and province not working, and thus blocking people from being able to complete their personal information data.

Even if you manage to get a confirmed report and they send you an confirmation email it doesn't necessary mean that you name will be on the Hospital vacciantion. I know as this just happened to me tonight, as I got the confirmation email last night and told me to print out the documents, as my appointment was suppose to be tonight at 18.00 at MedPark hospital. I showed up at 5.30pm to check in and they didn't have my name on their list, I even showed them the email and all the documents, but it was a no go. They said it has happened to many people already, and MedPark can't contact them to fix it, the nice lady said that she will try to manually register me, but in the meantime I should keep trying. The lady also tells me that they send the appointment list around midnight. Hope this helps.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

53 minutes ago, dsj said:

Even if you manage to get a confirmed report and they send you an confirmation email it doesn't necessary mean that you name will be on the Hospital vacciantion. I know as this just happened to me tonight, as I got the confirmation email last night and told me to print out the documents, as my appointment was suppose to be tonight at 18.00 at MedPark hospital. I showed up at 5.30pm to check in and they didn't have my name on their list, I even showed them the email and all the documents, but it was a no go. They said it has happened to many people already, and MedPark can't contact them to fix it, the nice lady said that she will try to manually register me, but in the meantime I should keep trying. The lady also tells me that they send the appointment list around midnight. Hope this helps.

I'll be extremely pxxxxx off if it happens to me. I'll be travelling up from Pattaya.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

no they haven't ! I did manage to get all my details into all the menus today , clicked register then waited , waited and waited until it came back and said "failed , please try again " !!! .  So, trying again we go back into the menu and Lo and behold ( not really surprising ) it again would not accept my nationality or parts of my address .   Am just amazed at how disorganized and now, how desperate this government is !! They have finally realized they HAVE to open up the purchase of vaccines to private hospitals and enterprises if they are ever going to have a chance of keeping the lid on this 2nd wave and the mutating variants of Covid .

• Like 1

Keep trying. I went in after 12 today and managed to book for AZ on the 28th at Phyathai2. I think you can only login or register between 12 and 3, but you need to be lucky. ???? 

image.png.70e122ccd85e70e2ee80184a3d28dce1.png

• Like 1

18 hours ago, phetphet said:

I popped into my local small clinic yesterday. Great english speaking doctor. Have use it several times for vaccinations, blood test etc.

Registered for when they get Moderna. They obviously don't know when, but said they will be trying to get it and I will be notified when they do. So at least I am now on someone's list to get something, and no pink ID card, Thai tax ID, work permit hoops to jump through.

I think I had seen you on another list, the FBI's most wanted. 555555

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, dsj said:

How and when did you make the booking you're talking about above, via the Intervac website or otherwise?

At least on the Intervac website, as of yesterday, a registrant could download and print out confirmation of their own vaccine appointment confirmation and details. Having done so, I wasn't/aren't expecting any emailed confirmation.

15 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

no use.. only for people living in and around Bangkok or Pattaya.. Other hospitals not available. 

Some people here in the past two days have reported successfully registering for BKK hospital vaccine appointments via the Intervac website, even though they live in other provinces.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Some people here in the past two days have reported successfully registering for BKK hospital vaccine appointments via the Intervac website, even though they live in other provinces.

The website is screwed up, I successfully made an appointment and even got the confirmation email from Thailandinterva for my appointment, but when I went to the hospital for my appointment, they turned me away, as I wasn't on the list, even though I had printed all the forms necessary. The hospital told me that this has happen to many people.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, dsj said:

The website is screwed up, I successfully made an appointment and even got the confirmation email from Thailandinterva for my appointment, but when I went to the hospital for my appointment, they turned me away, as I wasn't on the list, even though I had printed all the forms necessary. The hospital told me that this has happen to many people.

What hospital was this, if I may ask?  Thanks.  I have an appointment for June 24 at Phyathai 2 Hospital in Bangkok.  I have never gotten any emails of any sort from Intervac but my account shows the appointment still valid today (made several days ago) and I have a downloaded appointment form that has my account and appointment details, a 'Service Queue Number', and a QR code.  

2 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

How and when did you make the booking you're talking about above, via the Intervac website or otherwise?

At least on the Intervac website, as of yesterday, a registrant could download and print out confirmation of their own vaccine appointment confirmation and details. Having done so, I wasn't/aren't expecting any emailed confirmation.

I used Thailandinterva.com and got their email, to go to the website and download the forms. If you don't have the letter with the stamp/seal then the hospital won't accept you.

Thai vaccine.JPG

31 minutes ago, newnative said:

What hospital was this, if I may ask?  Thanks.  I have an appointment for June 24 at Phyathai 2 Hospital in Bangkok.  I have never gotten any emails of any sort from Intervac but my account shows the appointment still valid today (made several days ago) and I have a downloaded appointment form that has my account and appointment details, a 'Service Queue Number', and a QR code.  

It was MedPark, and I had printed off the que code and the appointment form, actually I took all the forums with me, and still the hospital wouldn't accept me. Look at my post above.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dsj said:

It was MedPark, and I had printed off the que code and the appointment form, actually I took all the forums with me, and still the hospital wouldn't accept me. Look at my post above.

Thanks so much for the information, appreciate it.  Hopefully, others will also report their experiences using the Intervac appointment website. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, newnative said:

Same here... I logged back in to the newish website today, and it still shows my confirmed P2 appointment there.

Of course, the acid test will be actually showing up at the end of the month and seeing what happens.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Same here... I logged back in to the newish website today, and it still shows my confirmed P2 appointment there.

Of course, the acid test will be actually showing up at the end of the month and seeing what happens.

I have a feeling the whole InterVac database is going to be scrapped, and come Monday, we're all going to have to re-register on the new site.  Just my opinion of course, but don't be surprised if that happens.

I've never seen the rollout of a public website go so horribly wrong in my life.  It was like a demonstration of all the things you do NOT want to do when building an interactive website.

Edited by WaveHunter
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

I have a feeling the whole InterVac database is going to be scrapped, and come Monday, we're all going to have to re-register on the new site.  Just my opinion of course, but don't be surprised if that happens.

I've never seen the rollout of a public website go so horribly wrong in my life.  It was like a demonstration of all the things you do NOT want to do when building an interactive website.

I'd rather not even try to make such specific predictions, but it's definitely occurred to me that it won't be at all surprising if they wipe out "registrations" that didn't actually lead to a specific vaccine booking. If they do the latter, that would be darn shabby.

Edited by Jingthing

1 hour ago, dsj said:

I used Thailandinterva.com and got their email, to go to the website and download the forms. If you don't have the letter with the stamp/seal then the hospital won't accept you.

Thai vaccine.JPG

Just to be clear, the Intervac website only opened for business on June 7, Monday... And for most of the first 3 days, it was non functional for various reasons, and often didn't show any appointments available.  Yet you were somehow able to get a MedPark appointment for June 10 using that website?

1 hour ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Just to be clear, the Intervac website only opened for business on June 7, Monday... And for most of the first 3 days, it was non functional for various reasons, and often didn't show any appointments available.  Yet you were somehow able to get a MedPark appointment for June 10 using that website?

I did too, but at a different hospital, different date. Seems some of us slipped through the bug ridden swamp that was the intervac site and emerged with what appears to be a booking. But what the op is saying is alarming as I'll be travelling up from Pattaya. I'm not going to go easy if they turn me away.