No entry! Two Chinese women caught at airport with fake Certificate of Entry

webfact

These two didn't make it not because the immigration guys were smart, but because they were sloppy, think how many do mange to get trough and bring all sorts of diseases with them...

• Like 1

Well done. Fortunately they had enough time to be diligent. Different story "when" they come by the sandbox load. Wonder why the dates didn't match, airline sched change perhaps ? Had they matched who knows. 

Certainly had time to produce another of those super-sized flow chart presentations though !

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, colinneil said:

Phones going crazy, come on chaps drop what ever you are doing chance of a photo op.????

Two women got stopped coming in on fake documents.... WOW, BIG deal, so why does it need all them numpties having to be there?

Sad fact is they have nothing better to do with their time.

Hopefully col it will be shown on Chinese TV News and if it deters just a few from trying the same scam it will be worth it?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, faraday said:

Yup, an' a microphone as well....!!

Thai tech never ceases to amaze me. ????

Everytime an Official here is involved in a photoshoot they are rewarded with another commendation bar on their uniforms plus 20 baht/month salary increase....who can blame em ????

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, petermik said:

Hopefully col it will be shown on Chinese TV News and if it deters just a few from trying the same scam it will be worth it?

Yeah, nothing much going on in China at the moment so a couple of scammer overseas will hit the headlines for sure.

if it does make it onto some website or other, it will simply alert would be scammers to make sure they get their dates right because Thai immigration officers have proved they can read.

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

Phones going crazy, come on chaps drop what ever you are doing chance of a photo op.????

Two women got stopped coming in on fake documents.... WOW, BIG deal, so why does it need all them numpties having to be there?

Sad fact is they have nothing better to do with their time.

They are there to purely justify their Salaries.

• Like 2

The reason they were caught is that prior to Immigration your documents are scrutinised by several people including one who looks up your COE on a laptop.  A legitimate COE has a unique number on it and if that number is not in the database it is fake.

• Like 1

Flying in from Dubai with a CoE from Shanghai (half of a world tour).

Coming from a country that doesn't allow it's citizens foreign tourist travel.

Why could this raise suspicion?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

45 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Wait till immigration have to deal with all the fake vaccine documents, fake tests and other fake covid documents in mass tourism arrival. Need to get rid of this soon, or the queues will be back to the airplane

Maybe they should follow the new UK procedure.......

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9653583/Home-Office-launches-probe-Border-Force-entered-French-waters-collect-asylum-seekers.html

57 minutes ago, Petey11 said:

Cannot work out why they don't digitiser the system and put on computer. When I visited Laos my visa was on computer. Simple.

I think the CoEs are… When I came back, the immigration officer before i got to the actual “counter” had a stapled set of papers and i could see that it listed CoEs by number and had the name of the passenger, passport, nationality and issuing embassy/consulate … She “checked off” my CoE before i was allowed to move to the actual counter for processing and stamping.

So, Is guess that unless you were somehow able to manipulate the data within the Embassy, it would be hard as the fake CoE wouldn’t appear on that list - and would then trigger questioning. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Phuketshrew said:

How embarrassing. No wonder he is trying to hide it .... ????

smdck.jpeg.5e6faea77b67b1979bb1b7f30ab4d23a.jpeg

Hide what? That's a positively insulting assertion. As if your country is flawless and perfect.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Thailand's deputy chief of immigration and staff appeared at the IB HQ in Suan Phlu yesterday at a press conference.

Can they use a larger poster I can't read that one properly.

• Haha 1