NIDA poll: Nearly three quarters of Thais DO NOT agree with reopening Thailand to foreign tourists

webfact

So you're saying 25% wants the falang!!!!!!    

Most falangs only have one friend, so 25% smiling faces is perfect!!!!

Maybe 99% of bar girls want the falang, up from 9%!!!!

hahahhahhahahahahaha

UNFORTUNATELY, life before COVID was more fun.......so I can't have my cake and eat it too...

OK, let the falang in...............................................in 2023.    and only let in women.  lol

Edited by Ventenio
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Ventenio said:

So you're saying 25% wants the falang!!!!!!    

Most falangs only have one friend, so 25% smiling faces is perfect!!!!

Maybe 99% of bar girls want the falang, up from 9%!!!!

hahahhahhahahahahaha

UNFORTUNATELY, life before COVID was more fun.......so I can't have my cake and eat it too...

OK, let the falang in...............................................in 2023.    and only let in women.  lol

Always one to lower the tone of the conversation. Of course bar prostitutes in Pattaya want sexpat farang back, as well as those with ulterior interests. 

The normal Thai of course don't want them back, as we are worried about getting infected with Covid. Ask any countries' citizens the same question and you'll find the majority don't want tourists until they have been vaccinated. 

• Like 2

Neither do I.  After the total crash of the tourism markets places like Phuket and Pattaya may be quaint enough to visit again <I avoid them like the plague> and Chiang Mai traffic <which is now manageable> may stay manageable.  Yeah - keep it closed.  It's not going to recover anyway, not in New-Normal-Land where fear-of-Covid is spread layer-upon-layer like a compost in a garden bed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

Always one to lower the tone of the conversation.

Always one acting like MILLIONS come to Thailand for different reasons than sex and fun.

Always one who asks a ridiculous question...

Always one who gets upset when they learn their "home" hates them......wants them gone........thinks they are dirty.......covid spreaders.......

dreams shattered.......  

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bipper said:

Why? They'll be vaccinated and tested multiple times. 95% of Thais are neither and besides, Thailand has itself on the highest risk Covid-19 list possible. If I was coming I'd be more concerned with my 2 week enforced quarantine having been in Thailand when I got home!

So tests that should be done to find hotspots etc will be sidelined off to be stockpiled for those few tourists who may come. Get your house in order before inviting guests

3 hours ago, grumbleweed said:

They've no need to worry, under current conditions Guantanamo Bay looks a far better option

And you can be in a bar or on a beach in Cuba with a glass of beer or some Caribbean rum. 

• Like 1