Patong top choice for Phuket Sandbox bookings

snoop1130

1625032537_1-org.jpg

Patong Mayor Chalermsak Maneesri conducts an inspection along the Patong beachfront as part of the preparations to welcome Phuket Sandbox tourists. Photo: Patong Municipality

PHUKET: Patong is the top choice of locations for bookings made under the Phuket Sandbox scheme, which starts tomorrow (July 1), Phuket Governor Narong Woonciew has confirmed.

Speaking during a live broadcast online this morning (June 30), Governor Narong said the information came via research by Dr Chayanon Pucharoen, Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Studies at PSU Phuket’s Faculty of Hospitality and Tourism. 

“From the records as of yesterday [June 29], 383 bookings have been made through the Phuket Sandbox scheme for 1,670 people,” Governor Narong said.

Phuket Sandbox hotels to suit all budgets

Full Story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/patong-top-choice-for-phuket-sandbox-bookings-80507.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2021-06-30

HYPE:
Not easy to find a restaurant open to eat, ( unless they like thai street food)  other than the hotels they will be at>
even most of the 7/11's are closed>>

• Like 1

To me, its Sharm El-Sheik all over, whereby the rest of the world had put Egypt on a no go list except the UK had not removed one city so my kids went because Thompson wouldn't change their holiday, everything was deserted and a 9.00pm curfew, worst holiday of their lives.... but in the case of the sandbox I suppose the reality is really that its nothing more than Government quarantine for returning expats that includes a bit more fresh air, so they won't really be bothered, its actually an improvement for them ????

• Like 1
  • Confused 1