PM refuses to take salary for 3 months to help anti-COVID-19 efforts

snoop1130

8 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha has announced that he will give up his salary for three months

unrivalled sacrifice 

how on earth will he survive, I will donate a sticky rice meal for free, I feel the pain

This made my day,,... No doubt he thinks this will earn him browney points, and good merit for all the wrong doing he's been doing for the past 6 years.... 

But,... Let him not kid us, he has probably already taken 12 months Salary in advance..., as we all know he can't tell the truth.... 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Denim said:

I'm with you on this. 

What a great guy. Really ,what a great and selfless guy.

He didn't want to be PM. He said so after he chucked out the elected government with his tanks and conscripted minions.

He said then that he didn't want to cling to power and he hasn't. It has all been forced upon him ( noble sacrifice if ever there was one )

And even though his critics will say the salary he has given up is as nothing next to the 600,000,000 baht he got for selling land he owned to a company registered in the British Virgin Islands ( 69 property co. limited ) which was established a full 7 days before the sale and that had had no other transactions.,.....

it is still a wonderfully magnanimous gesture from a truly great , selfless and patriotic guy.

Only problem is that now I feel that we should all join together together and help him through these difficult times

I have therefore set up a go fund Prayuth site at :

www.greatguy.com and hope that TV members will reach deep into their pockets to help this wonderful , selfless and patriotic guy through these difficult times.

thanks in advance.

Makes Pol Pot look classy, doesn't he?

• Like 2

Action which quickly gets very large numbers of people vaccinated plus more appropriate distribution of vaccines, stop the games to get commissions etc., plus much more help for families who are on the edge of survival would be impressive.

So we get a big announcement 'I won't give up my salary for 3 months';

to the enormous and frightening numbers of people who are testing positive to the Covid 19 virus every day and the folks who are really struggling to feed their kids this announcement is totally meaningless and insulting.

• Like 2

I am waiting untill the rich 10 according to Forbes come out with a serious gesture.. 100 million dollar would do, Not so much if you could gain profit of 2,8 billion dollar... But the greed will win I think and the people are  empty handed

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

During today’s meeting of the Centre for COVID-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) , where the lockdown measures were being discussed, it is reported that the prime minister said he had decided to not to receive three months of his salary, to help those in need during the pandemic.

A hollow gesture, how will that help anyone?