Thai Startup Is Ready to Produce Subunit Vaccine in Few Weeks

snoop1130

1 hour ago, sungod said:

Same vaccine producing credentials as SB then.

And, probably some semi-random rich Thai-Chinese Puyai's nephew just out of Thai uni. Thailand is nothing but a playground for these people. They'll produce some questionable vaccine whilst making sure to get their individual vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna..

• Like 2

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The company will send the documentation to the Food and Drug Administration seeking an inspection of the factory, and expects to begin vaccine production in the next few weeks. It will undergo early human testing around September 2021 as planned.

I really dont think there will be much use for this Vaccine from a Company that is a " start up "

I wonder who the backers of this Company are, and if they thought the investment would lead to massive profits.

51 minutes ago, Cake Monster said:

I really dont think there will be much use for this Vaccine from a Company that is a " start up "

I wonder who the backers of this Company are, and if they thought the investment would lead to massive profits.

Answers on a postcard please.

Who do we think could be behind this company when Thailand has been kept short of any vaccines?

There are such startups by dozens if not hundreds. Every effort helps. The big boys failed, too: Merck, CureVac. What we need is a miraculous new discovery, vaccine, treatment protocol, or cure. Everyone in the world is impatient. But suppose the vaccines we're getting today have terrible health consequences in years or decades. Don't discount miracles.

• Like 1