New Chinese Ambassador Arrives in Thailand

webfact

A post that contained a full copy of a lecture has been removed as well as a reply:

14) You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Please only post a link, the headline and the first three sentences.

5 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Just about made my morning coffee spew forth as I read this part.

Ethnic Tai did come from China and the largest minority in Thailand is Han Chinese in case you didn't know. Many shops that you thought were owned by Tai is actually owned by Thai citizens of Chinese ancestry.

I suggest you watch the real origin of Thai people.

Edited by EricTh
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

the valued kinship of “one family” and the great spirit of a communitwith a shared future for mankind.

The vision, direction and beneficiaries  of that future being decided by China of course.  

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 2

Two top ranking diplomats arrived in Thailand over the past few days. One from the US, who accompanied the chaotic and controversial donation of the Pfizer vaccine, and one from China who emphasized being part of the family. Which one came off the best do you think? 

chinese ambassador.jpg

Linda-Thomas-Greenfield_web.jpg.5bb92fd5205df573bce7964d1e31086f.jpg

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, placeholder said:

You sure you want to bring up where the Tai people came from? Did they emigrate from China because things were going well for them there?

I didn't bring it up but I'm just learning history since I am in Thailand. Most foreigners don't even bother to learn about the earliest history of the country that they are residing in.

This is the main ethnic groups in Thailand

http://eastasiaorigin.blogspot.com/2017/07/main-ethnicities-in-thailand.html

Edited by EricTh