Video: Ex husband trashes his former wife's house after she refused to let him move "mia noi" in

webfact

28 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

He played, got caught, tried to be slick. Lost the plot, lost the wife, then acted like a true Thai man-child.  Nothing more than he wanted it all and ended up with bubkis, nada much, and a soon to be empty bank account as well....yep that's all folks.  Lucky for him he didn't have a gun....

I haven't seen the complete story; but, that doesn't look like a Thai's house.  It looks more like it was done by someone who knows damn well he has nothing to lose by trashing the house.  His Thai wife owns everything.  

39 minutes ago, PMEL said:

I haven't seen the complete story; but, that doesn't look like a Thai's house.  It looks more like it was done by someone who knows damn well he has nothing to lose by trashing the house.  His Thai wife owns everything.  

Thai man wanted to move his Mia noi into the house with the wife and kids.

4 minutes ago, AnotherFarang8 said:

This is why no self-respecting man should date a jealous woman. She will think of him as her property, deprive him of any freedom and make his life hell. Stay away from jealous women if you want to be your own master.

Jealous woman, think you read the article wrong....lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, webfact said:

After the divorce was finalized the husband trashed the house.

24 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

To do what?

As far as I know if a couple is married then any one of them can trash anything they own and that is perfectly legal. But please correct me if I am wrong.

I am correcting you.

• Thanks 2