Can you actually identify if a woman is from Thailand, the Philippines,Vietnam, Singapore or Cambodia?

ASEAN NOW News

Under Deeper observation was a paragraph mentioning Europeans.   When we lived in the very south of England we had a French girl stay with us and when we took her to the ferry for the return to France I could pick out the French girls and Angelique agreed with me.  Much darker than the Brits , better shape and more fit looking. Our French girl looked like she was back with her family.

95% I can.

But after 15 years of research in SE Asia  extensive research usually naked, including telling Indonesian Chinese from Malaysian Chinese apart etc.

Wife now won't allow me the practice to get that up to 100%...

Edited by Nemo.
  • Haha 1

On 9/2/2021 at 4:16 PM, Damrongsak said:

"... Just like there is a difference between Chinese, Japanese and Korean women, and difference between French, English, German, Russian, Swedish women...."

Indeed.

image.png.a0971de8ecbcb2fb2d9bdd1d64a52256.png

Miss Pennsylvania, now there is a keeper! This reminds me of one of Dave Chappelle's stand-ups he did in San Francisco...

Korean guy: "Do I look Chinese?!?! No!!! I am Korean!!".

Dave Chappelle: "Well yes, you do look Chinese, m0therfvcker!!".

Edited by DBath
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Nemo. said:

95% I can.

But after 15 years of research in SE Asia  extensive research usually naked, including telling Indonesian Chinese from Malaysian Chinese apart etc.

Wife now won't allow me the practice to get that up to 100%...

Did you get a chance to learn Bahasa???? 555555

14 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

It is a fun topic.

Not really, it's tacky and totally meaningless unless you're a plastic surgeon. I mean strewth what's the second woman's surname Cohen?

The last young woman is the only one who's not been disfigured with a surgeon's knife and/or airbrushed for a modelling portfolio. 

Just clickbait.

Edited by Stocky
  • Sad 3

I live in Malay territory in Thailand (the Deep South) and can vouch that the Malay muslim girls look completely different from the Thai buddhist girls. The Malays speak a very different language as well, not related to Thai in any way.

Both groups contain beautiful and ugly girls though. No difference in that. 

• Like 1

It seems like there are alot of gorgeous gals from Udon Thani, Koen Kaen, Buriram, and Chaiyaphum. And Bangkok, of course! It is almost as if they lace the water with some sort of beauty agent! 

The fascinating thing about Thai women, is that they are all of mixed ethnicity. Few know it, and few will admit it. But it is nearly 100%. Going back to the days of ancient Ayutthaya and Sukhothai, Thailand was a major trading nation. And people from all over the region came to trade, many of whom stayed. Producing the most astonishing women as a result. Indians, Sumatrans, Burmese, Cambodians, Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese, Turks, Persians, and more.

Combine their innate femininity, and the level of comfort they have in expressing that, it makes them very appealing. I see a  Western woman sometimes, who is beautiful, but cold as ice, and more masculine than I am, and there is no appeal, whatsoever. 

f09da6c901f527fa8e6a871a6e374174.jpg

369905a63d89388029ec2e040abe2061.jpg

Beautiful-Thai-Girl-02.jpg

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

It seems like there are alot of gorgeous gals from Udon Thani, Koen Kaen, Buriram, and Chaiyaphum. And Bangkok, of course! It is almost as if they lace the water with some sort of beauty agent! 

The fascinating thing about Thai women, is that they are all of mixed ethnicity. Few know it, and few will admit it. But it is nearly 100%. Going back to the days of ancient Ayutthaya and Sukhothai, Thailand was a major trading nation. And people from all over the region came to trade, many of whom stayed. Producing the most astonishing women as a result. Indians, Sumatrans, Burmese, Cambodians, Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese, Turks, Persians, and more.

Combine their innate femininity, and the level of comfort they have in expressing that, it makes them very appealing. I see a  Western woman sometimes, who is beautiful, but cold as ice, and more masculine than I am, and there is no appeal, whatsoever. 

f09da6c901f527fa8e6a871a6e374174.jpg

369905a63d89388029ec2e040abe2061.jpg

Beautiful-Thai-Girl-02.jpg

As far as I experienced the only region still looking a bit like the ' original ' Th ethnic, as far as still possible, would be the area of Phitsanulok....  

13 hours ago, ColeBOzbourne said:

No, I'm saying virtue signaling is annoying. When you describe a thread like this as 'deeply disturbing' you are sensationalizing at best. I doubt your sincerity when you say you were disturbed, much less 'deeply' disturbed. Did this thread make you lose sleep? Nightmares? Loss of appetite? Wring your hands together and cry? My guess is you made your comments and then went on about your day without a second thought. The thread might be described as meaningless or silly, or as being in poor taste if you really feel strongly about it. But 'deeply disturbing'? Please. Virtue signaling plain and simple.

I think you are an example of why this tread is so deeply disturbing. I find it very unsettling that these kind of archaic views not only exist but people like yourself see fit to defend them. It seems there is a majority of people in the Westen immigrant community that subscribe to this - such a shame for Thailand.

PS - your attempts to qualify "deeply disturbing" using your own personal prejudices are risible.

Edited by Thunglom

On 9/2/2021 at 9:16 PM, Damrongsak said:

"... Just like there is a difference between Chinese, Japanese and Korean women, and difference between French, English, German, Russian, Swedish women...."

Indeed.

image.png.a0971de8ecbcb2fb2d9bdd1d64a52256.png

I thought the one from Penn. usa, was great. However I probably would have guessed far south Louisianna, or rural South Carolina, great stuff.