Pfizer side effects

Pravda

On 9/26/2021 at 10:20 AM, Pravda said:

I'm not talking about symptoms after the vaccine. These symptoms showed after a month or two.

In that case. No symptoms whatsoever after 2x Pfixer vaccines (beginning of July / Beginning of Aug).

I know loads of people who’ve had Pfizer - nothing at all in the way of side effects. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/26/2021 at 10:41 AM, ripstanley said:

2 Pfizer shots with no side affects. 

Same here. I really do not regard the sore arm as a side effect any different from any other shot putting that much liquid into my arm. I recall earlier Tetanus vaccine shot produced the same.

• Haha 1

On 9/26/2021 at 9:39 AM, Pravda said:

1 has all 3 symptoms

2 has just heart issues

Side affects from the vaccines are usually reported as happeneing within 24 hrs of the vaccination not weeks or a month later. You can Google side effects of Pfizer vaccine and get an idea. Your relatives may have these symptoms but most likely has nothing to dowith the vaccine.

• Haha 1

On 9/26/2021 at 10:37 AM, Pravda said:

I  not anti vaxer and am eagerly awaiting my prepaid moderna shot. 

Yes....as was I.  But I contacted the place I registered with and found out that the first allocation has already been made ( and I didn't make the cut because over subscribed ) and that the next allocation will be sometime between April and September next year !!! Too slow for me.

Missed Morprom and now still waiting for call from expatvac. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, impulse said:
On 9/27/2021 at 6:36 PM, placeholder said:

In a bizarre kind of way, GreasyFngers makes half of a good point. Pravda shouldn't trust any anonymous posters. Instead the OP should look at the analyses by scientists, particularly medical statisticians, of the raw data that has been collected by VAERS and similar systems. Of course, the difference between folks like GreasyFingers and some of us, is that we recommend looking at what GreasyFingers calls "Government and toady media" and what we call "science".

Funny that VAERS is derided (and by you, as I recall) when it points out that more people have died of vaccine related side effects since 2020 than in the decades previous.  Up over 15,000 deaths last time I looked, with hundreds of thousands of bad reactions.

What you call "science" a lot of us call "propaganda" and "Pharma marketing".

Its a good point... VAERS is like the ‘TripAdvisor’ for vaccines....  but for people who understand their bodies and reactions to vaccines significantly less than a trip to the beach.

Edited by richard_smith237

The Pfizer vaccines are very safe, very few side effects.   

I had 2 jabs myself, felt nothing. 

If you are a teenager or under 30 there are some reports of side effects, their immune system could react, but only a few need treatment at a hospital.  So don't worry too much, its a bigger chance you'll win the lottery than getting serious side effects. 

I had the Pfizer injections in mid-April and then again on 3 May.  I had no side affects at all except for a sore arm at injection site that lasted for about 24-30 hours.  Nothing since then.  Despite being 62 years of age, I went out the next day and rode my road bike 65 kilometres at my normal pace.