Will this pandemic ever end as the infections in the UK surge again.

4MyEgo

Just reading the below link and couldn't help notice that the infections in the UK have surged once again.

So what is install for the rest of the world, Thailand is nowhere near the UK or even Australia when it comes to vaccinations.

Do the governments know something that we don't, i.e. is it best to open up to kickstart the economies before the ships sink, regardless of further potential surges in infections/deaths, or is this the only real way to deal with Covid now that the masses have been vaccinated.

I ask this because it sure doesn't look like it's going to work looking at the UK for example, in my opinion.

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/health-wellbeing/new-variant-no-masks-whats-driving-uks-covid-19-crisis-as-cases-spiral-out-of-control-c-4317835?fbclid=IwAR3f8gVbt3cmQBOCzNxrd3DZvXjKkYgnzSwWPyLQK4CfZsZTae2UrguDazs

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, itsari said:

The post is criticism of Governments rather than health scientist's . 

Governments are composed of health scientists.  Many of whom set the policy.  Ridiculous to be so critical when this is a new virus, worst pandemic in a century, etc, etc, etc.  Keyboard warriors are the worst.

• Like 2
  • Confused 5

41 minutes ago, JackGats said:

The virus flares up for 2 months, then rests for 2 months, then flares up again for 2 months, etc. REGARDLESS of everything that is done to prevent it fron recurring. The only good news is that vaccines seem to prevent severe cases. I hope the latter is not just an illusion.

The latter you mention is hard to find the facts if it is an illusion or not .

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Jeffr2 said:

Governments are composed of health scientists.  Many of whom set the policy.  Ridiculous to be so critical when this is a new virus, worst pandemic in a century, etc, etc, etc.  Keyboard warriors are the worst.

Governments employ the services of health scientists for advise . That advise is often not broadcast to the masses .

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

So let's assume ALL the deaths recorded are fully vaccinated........they are still a fraction of the deaths before the vaccine roll out.....?????

That makes sense what you say . However it is hard to pick up what the facts are on the media i read to differentiate between fully vaccinated and fatalities with no vaccine .

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, itsari said:

BS ? , can you be more specific ?

I do not believe your mention of Fauci strengthens your argument . 

Many have a totally different opinion about the man .

We all give our lives to a service and often rewarded with a monthly salary . 

That does not make us above scrutiny 

If you doubt Fauci, then you're reading the wrong news.  Where do you get your information?

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Jeffr2 said:

If you doubt Fauci, then you're reading the wrong news.  Where do you get your information?

I am not qualified to make a statement about the man . I can just mention that there are many in the world that do not agree with his statement's  on the origin of covid 19 for example .

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1