What is it about yourself that you think or thought attracts women to you?

NoshowJones

If you think that it's charm and personality that attracts women in Thailand, then farangs have got near zero chance against Thai guys.  Our Thai language skills--which is what personality is--just can't compete.  But charm and personality is what women who don't need money look for.  Luckily for us, it's still a target-rich environment because there are plenty of women looking for financial security.  So yes, it's not wrong to suggest that women who are interested in farangs are mostly about money.  It's good to be wanted for something.....5555.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Headgame said:

OK, I cannot speak for other old guys but at 77 my libido remains that of an 18 year old, unfortunately locked into an old body. Unlike a lot of BM's. I'm not looking for love or marriage at this point of my life. However, I do maintain a "stable" of TH ladies who I rotate on a daily basis and typically will have a guest every night. My f-buddies are all in their mid thirties to early forties, very attractive, a little more mature, eager and always fun. I live modestly but in a very nice small studio apartment. I never discuss my personal wealth or respond to any inquiries about money. Of course, a reasonable tip helps me maintain a relationship less likely to get entangled with any commitment issues. Although I do have one lady who just likes to visit for fun and games.

I'm always on the prowl but never leering or other creepy behavior. Usually always smiling and with no reluctance to engage in casual conversation. Never know what might develop and have never had any lady run away in fear of the creepy old man.

Come on, old guys, if you still have any power left in the tank, get out there and have some fun. Stay in decent shape, utilize the "skills" you've hopefully acquired over the years, don't walk all slumped over wearing clothes that are ugly and in need of replacement.

This is Thailand. I intend to stay in the game as long a possible. Stop worrying about looks, you're old, live with it but live.

I guess you may be one of the luckier ones in a sense. My libido is on the wane. However being old does not make me blind.

From the age of 20 up to the age of 50 for reasons unknown much younger girls/women found me attractive. Sometimes embarrassingly so when they were blatant in the presence of my wife.

The most extreme occasion was when the 15 year old daughter of some people we had  just met suddenly leapt on my back and started snogging my neck ! I was no less shocked than my wife or the girls parents! Years later at a work sponsored social gathering two young Health Professionals had a minor cat fight,also right in front of my wife and  myself, attempting me to get and dance with one blurting out "he's not yours, he's mine !" I think that incident planted some unjustified doubts in the mind of what became my ex. Neither one became my partner for 7 years after our divorce. That partner was of similar age being 19 years younger. It was during this time that my female employer laughingly informed me that multiple young women from a hospital department that I infrequently went to in provision of custom built equipment had a "crush" on me. This employer knew because she had resigned from that hospital to start the private business I was working for. I was unfortunately oblivious to the fact !

If I had some intangible "talent" in such attraction I think I would prefer it to be transferred to the winning of Lotteries that some people seem to possess ! lol

On 10/30/2021 at 12:39 AM, possum1931 said:

I have been with my wife for a very happy 15 years, and certainly do not chase females, but I still love looking at them. I think there would be something wrong with me if I didn't. ????

My wife and I were with a friend of hers (wife is Thai). 

During a conversation, the other woman asked my wife, What if he looks at other women?  Wife responded, so what?  That's what men do!

• Like 2

On 10/30/2021 at 3:46 AM, possum1931 said:

I think your wealth would be the strongest factor.

Being a professional musician with looks to match made it very easy for me to attract women and I sure took full advantage. I came to Thailand because I was getting older and so were my looks.

I played in bands right up till I came to Thailand to stay, I did not attract younger women any more, so I had to do something.

What about you?

Often being famous or rich attracts younger women, preferably both; however, just the right impression of acting and looking like a wealthy man might do wonders...:whistling:

I also played in a band in the good old hippie era, but stopped - too many young women couldn't resist my attractive body...???? - so I settled for a while, i.e. 17 yeas, with a steady girlfriend instead, and moved behind the glass window, i.e. sound engineer, producer and publisher...????

Many years later, at age 54, I moved to Thailand presuming as I needed to finally start a family, both because I like South East Asian women, and also because I believed that it would my best chance to find a young enough partner for such an exercise, i.e. me getting an heir...????

Unfortunately I seem to still be kind of irresistible to younger Western ladies that want to touch my sexy body (????) and snap selfies...????

Summer-of-2009_CR.jpg.54711d28298ec90a0c346e295a72b6d3.jpg

I got no idea what's happening, but it's not a one off, it again and again, but however keeps me fairly fit when running away; just like when one was chased by crazy Swedish chicks about 60 years ago...????

Thai ladies are much more easy to handle, i.e. "no money..." - not a handsum or sexy man - "...no honey"...:thumbsup:

• Haha 1

On 10/30/2021 at 11:19 AM, Mac Mickmanus said:

Yes . Very few guys are still chasing females when they get older

Speak for yourself.

I am still chasing one female but cannot catch her, it’s my wife.

I hope you haven’t joined the

“ Women are OK but you cannot beat the real thing” Club

7 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I've always found conversation with women, in any language, to be a mistake.

Most women are entirely happy to do all the talking.

You just need to nod and smile.

Always the boss in most every situation. 

Acceptance should be a given.