Thailand Pass Is Up And Running

4 hours ago, sirineou said:

It's a stupid question, but just on the outside chance...

Have you checked all three different folders? (focused, Others, and Spam)

Okay, i went ahead and simply resubmitted using an old gMail address i had and BAM, it worked!  I would suggest anyone who used a hotmail account that didn't get confirmation to simply use a gMail or Yahoo address.  Now the waiting game starts.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Thai Tom said:

Okay, i went ahead and simply resubmitted using an old gMail address i had and BAM, it worked!  I would suggest anyone who used a hotmail account that didn't get confirmation to simply use a gMail or Yahoo address.  Now the waiting game starts.....

This is so concerning, I wonder if the problem is on Hotmail outright blocking or on TP system, whatever is the reason, I hope they figure it out because it creates a big freaking mess for everyone... having to resubmit and wondering if they will block one because it was already submitted... what a cluster <deleted>!

43 minutes ago, Thai Tom said:

That's good to know since I have hotmail. 

Thank  you. ????

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Gustomucho said:

This is so concerning, I wonder if the problem is on Hotmail outright blocking or on TP system, whatever is the reason, I hope they figure it out because it creates a big freaking mess for everyone... having to resubmit and wondering if they will block one because it was already submitted... what a cluster <deleted>!

Yes, if it gets cancelled out because of a duplicate submission we will be toast!  Although i read here that some people are getting multiple QR codes.  What a great problem to have!

5 hours ago, eisfeld said:

I have just received 5 (five) approval emails. I am not sure how many submissions I originally made that resulted in errors but I have had 1 (one) successful submissions screen and 1 (one) email that I successfully registered.

That means that the submissions with an error might have anyways ended up in the system and been processed. Of course the user has no way to know that.

I also got approved even though I presented EU vaccination certificates which have no passport number on them which others were rejected for.

????‍♂️

Do the EU Vax cards have QR codes?  The ones in the states lack this and are just handwritten cards.  Looks like something i got from an elementary school nurse!

25 minutes ago, Thai Tom said:

Although i read here that some people are getting multiple QR codes.  What a great problem to have!

Seems like selfishness and arrogance to me.

People reporting multiple applications with email confirmations or QR just adding to the backlog of legit folks that are trying to apply.  They should reject all those who have multiple applications/confirmations or QR and advise them to come back in 30 days.

Edited by bkk6060
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Thai Tom said:

Do the EU Vax cards have QR codes?  The ones in the states lack this and are just handwritten cards.  Looks like something i got from an elementary school nurse!

Yes And also we have access to these QR codes on the app downloaded on smartphones

• Like 1

8 hours ago, geordie said:

I have not applied yet as I will be traveling on the 12th November as I have already booked my sha Hotel,

I was thinking of applying now but not sure if it would be too early.

I am traveling on the 10th, got my confirmation email on the 1st, now waiting for a QR code.

8 hours ago, hereforgood said:

Has anyone had success submitting their Thai SS Information as the insurance coverage ? If so please post what you had done  

I registered using my Social Security card right when the system went live and got approved about 2 hours ago. 

Just uploaded the card, nothing else regarding the insurance coverage. 

I also had no passport number or nationality written on my EU vaccination certificates. 

Edited by SpecialSalami
added vaccination info
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, SpecialSalami said:

I registered using my Social Security card right when the system went live and got approved about 2 hours ago. 

Just uploaded the card, nothing else regarding the insurance coverage. 

so yours took 3 days! did you get an email conformation when you first uploaded?

9 minutes ago, nikita22 said:

im still waiting.... fly on the 11th so not really worried as such but just like to be organised

had my email conformation yesterday at 8.55am uk time so getting on for 24h in the system now and nothing.

can see this going down to the 11th hour at this rate.

fyi i do know someone who was due to fly yesterday, no pass arrived, he went anyway, got all the way to thailand and told them the issues at the arrival gate, they fast tracked him in ???? 

More details of this risky journey would be interesting. I’m imagining 100s faced with this decision.

11 minutes ago, nikita22 said:

so yours took 3 days! did you get an email conformation when you first uploaded?

Yes, got the confirmation mail instantly. 

But I had to re-register after getting rejected around 2 hours before that as I uploaded a hotel booking which had some information about the included covid test etc. in another language than English. My bad that I didn’t notice that earlier. 

So a re-registration after a failed attempt might get handled faster. 

Edited by SpecialSalami

11 hours ago, Soulman1980 said:

Maybe stupid question, but i want to book the hotel tomorrow and the TP system wants the booking ID, but is it required to be paid already? Because some hotels charge your credit card only at the check-in, at least the last few i was staying at did that.

I had the same issue. Hardly any SHA+ hotel in Bangkok offered pre-payment - was most of the time like "reserve now - pay later".

So my booking confirmation only showed "Guarantee method: Credit Card Guarantee Visa" and this was accepted for the Thailand Pass approval. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MixPiano said:

Thanks to the posts here and the provided workarounds, my first submission attempt was successful and I got the confirmation email immediately. 

Used Win11/Chrome/CORS plugin/gmail address.

Now waiting for the approval. 

Got the approval 12 hours after submission. I should mention that I've uploaded two electronic generated QR codes for first and second vaccination additional to the certificates (EU certs without passport number).

4 minutes ago, MixPiano said:

Got the approval 12 hours after submission. I should mention that I've uploaded two electronic generated QR codes for first and second vaccination additional to the certificates (EU certs without passport number).

when are you due to fly?

29 minutes ago, Gold ticket said:

More details of this risky journey would be interesting. I’m imagining 100s faced with this decision.

just called him now, so he wasnt alone in this........ they had a team waiting in the airport to deal with people who were coming with no pass, they were not rejecting anyone but were making people pay for insurance/hotels etc before granting entry

it wont take long before they simply check the pass at the departure country to stop this

20 hours ago, cape said:

Can anyone help?

It is still early days so unclear what will be accepted, but but see what this poster did:

Or if possible request a one page certificate of insurance from the insurer. Something that gives your name, policy dates, level of cover

First submission myself 1 Nov using hotmail - success message but no email. error on my part with vaccine cert.

Unable to resubmit to to API stuff.

First submission wife & kids 1 Nov using hotmail - success message but no email.

Second submission myself 2 Nov using gmail and Chrome Incognito - success message with email - 24 hours later nothing further.

Second submission wife & kids 3 Nov using iCloud email and Chrome Incognito - success message with email - waiting to see now how long this takes.

Incredibly frustrating when you can't check progress of the applications. Fly on the 11th, so still time but how long does it take if its meant to be automated!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, nikita22 said:

fyi i do know someone who was due to fly yesterday, no pass arrived, he went anyway, got all the way to thailand and told them the issues at the arrival gate, they fast tracked him in ???? 

Which airlines allowed him to board without a Thailand pass or COE?

• Haha 1