Red Bull "Boss": Latest committee chief promises "transparency" and "speed" in investigation

webfact

5 hours ago, webfact said:

It is a case that has dragged on for the best part of a decade mired in alleged  corruption and delay.

Yet the head of the latest investigative committee looking into the affair of Vorayuth Yoovidyha - known as Red Bull Boss - is still promising transparency and speed

Laughable... speed and transparency...

Must be the slowest and most hidden cases in decades.

• Like 2

This is just more BS. I would probably have more respect for them if they just came out and told the truth (although “respect” is never the right word when referring to the Thai police).

We are not looking for Boss, we have never looked for him. Enough money has slid across the table from the family to assure that. Interpol? We don’t even know what that is. We just continue to drag our feet on the case tossing tidbits to you, the public, every now and again in a feeble attempt to assure you our commitment to pursue justice, Our real objective, however, is to let the statute of limitations run out so we can neatly brush this case under the carpet and focus on covering up the next high profile, hi-so negligence case or internal police corruption case that has somehow been mistakenly posted on social media (Joe Ferrari). Have a nice day and we’ll see you at the next checkpoint. Unless of course you spot us first and circumvent our money tables and who can blame you? Helmets are so inconvenient.

He will continue to push the case until he is also "compromised" 

Incidently the reporting is wrong. The family no longer own "Red Bull" in any way but still get 

Royalties, for how long, I am not sure.

They amount to about 1 million USD a month

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Utter nonsense and more tripe. Few have even been less sincere about the fight against corruption than Cha Cha. Hey Prayuth, what about your promise to fight corruption? I doubt if you remember back this far, but when you and your clowns launched a coup, it was ostensibly to restore law and order, which you accomplished with draconian measures, and to get rid of the rot, and corruption in immigration, the police, customs, the government, and at the highest levels, which you never even made the slightest attempt to do. You substituted 10 foot alligators, with 14 foot crocodiles. And you have spent your entire 7 sad years protecting the elite, those in office, the army, the police, those who are connected, and the super wealthy. For God's sake, you could not even bring the Dark Tao killer to justice, nor the Red Bull creep. Again, busy protecting the wealthy with all of your power. 

Don't waste your time he can't read English

13 minutes ago, Meat Pie 47 said:

Don't waste your time he can't read English

Even if he could, would it matter? When was the last time this circus clown listened to advice? Safe to say, only his subordinate soldiers, some cabinet members, the super corrupt proxy senators and a few other generals are the only ones on the planet who take this goon seriously. 

4 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Even if he could, would it matter? When was the last time this circus clown listened to advice? Safe to say, only his subordinate soldiers, some cabinet members, the super corrupt proxy senators and a few other generals are the only ones on the planet who take this goon seriously. 

Steven100 does

Ooooops, it is this time of the year again when people talk bonuses and little gifts. Put a new crook in charge will keep the cash flowing - as done so over the last nine years. 

Nobody is serious about the case yet the way the authorities ridicule the Thai legal system is unbeatable. There is collateral damage and it is precisely such public cases with which Thailand is being taken serious - by its own people as well as by investors. 

I think right now I would just settle if they gave the poor guys family a decent about of money like 100million baht. I think they got 3million baht or something ridiculous like that.

This girl killed nine people. Last I heard victims families have received no compensation, have been told if they want money to keep on fighting and she is as free as a bird oh and got married. People like this and their families will be strung up one day.

1624020.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, Nsp64 said:

Surely there's a law about harbouring a fugitive.

Why haven't his family been arrested for facilitating his escape and evasion of justice.

Yeah... another glaring example could be made wrt Chonburi figures... I believe they even organized a well attended birthday party!

2 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

I think it will be time that that foreign experts should be consulted... This never ending story can not be sloved by the RTP and all its commitees... 10 years later almost and still they don't know what happened..

They know alright, every gorey detail and fully understand how to extract every Baht from those who are protecting this little toe-rag, and wil be forever. 

17 hours ago, Artisi said:

Get real.

It's not just the drunk / drug crazed driving resulting in the death of the policeman,  but the rest of the bull§¦¬!t, lies and bribery that's needs attention and action. 

I think you are coming from a foreigner's point of view. 

One should accept cultural differences when moving to a new country, not try to change it to our former's cultural norms.

In Isarn. where I live, 2 million compensation is x600 the normal amount for the death of a motorcyclist. This guy's life has been ruined and he had to flee the country, all because of some jealous people wanting money from him and his family; Boss is the victim here. 

• Haha 1

On 11/4/2021 at 10:15 AM, djayz said:

"Speed" in investigation a decade later has got to be an oxymoron. 

Just give it up guys, we know - and you know - that he's never going to see the inside of a prison cell for this. 

Just suspend the statute of limitations in this case, until he returns to Thailand and extend it until ALL his appeals have been heard and thrown out. He should never be allowed a release on bail either.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1