At least 30 people arrested at Pattaya beach bar for allegedly gathering, drinking alcohol, and breaking Covid-19 rules

webfact

34 minutes ago, Pmbkk said:

Beaten to a pulp, left in jail, blacklisted and deported after several excruciating nights in jail with the local Thai gangs - or that's what some on this forum would like ????

Sounds ok to me. i need a change of pace. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jesimps said:

Arrest a few gathering for a drink, but the fuzz were their making preparations for the two day eardrum pounding...sorry music festival. No crowds gathering there then! Maybe the absensce of booze will keep the virus at bay.

I expect there will be Lao ladies carrying cold boxes.....

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, bbko said:

I'm guess as we get closer to full opening (Dec 1?), more and more people will try and bend the rules. 

Soon will not need paper glasses, they may leak and crush and cause trees to be cut down, you will be able to drink out of glass again soon, don't worry be happy.

• Like 1

They all should be taken out the back and shot everyone knows alcohol spreads covid, and none other than the acting police chief, he obviously heard they had brown envelopes and he should be first, getting ready for the music festival, Amazing Thailand 

2 hours ago, ezzra said:

Could be because the owners of the bar didn't or wouldn't pay those who needs to be paid to keep the business going hassle free, (so I'm told)

Surely not, I mean, that would mean that our fine upstanding custodians of the peace, with their oh so tight uniforms, impressive medals and regalia and sometimes rusty pistols ( look closely next time you are standing next to one - he may have the latest Gucci velcro strap-on quick-draw holster but the external condition of the weapon would make a "Metal Mickey" - skill at arms instructor - go all shouty!) were perhaps susceptible to an ex Gratia payment?

Shame on you for the very suggestion!