Anutin speaks out on the unvaccinated possibly facing restrictions

webfact

2 minutes ago, runamok27 said:

I find these comments hilarious. A lot of you come to retire or live in Thailand complaining about the nanny state back home as one reason for wanting to live here in Thailand but just looking at most of these comments regarding this type of stuff I can see how the nanny state came to be. It's like all of the pinheads in the U.S. complaining about things THAT THEY VOTE FOR!!!!! 

Maybe the comment I quoted was in jest but this is the type of thinking that got us the Nazis and if you think not, you need to watch, "The Third Wave", it shows how this happens.

Fine 

If you think your percieved freedom is more important than the collective health of your fellow citizens then great , dont get vaccinated.

Just dont complain when some real freedom's , travel , eating out , shopping , even entering a bar , are curtailed.

Have a nice day !

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

12 hours ago, dinsdale said:

Again blame in this thread seems to be pointed at the unvaccinated but the greatest % of these will be due to lack of access not personal choice.

In Europe the idea is to encourage anti vaxers to repent , hopefully Thailand doesn't blunder in too soon and punish the innocent.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, redwood1 said:

So what's the point of this article....

I would say the point is to prime the pumps and getting people use to living in a possible medical apartheid state......

And every person who meekly bows down and shows their vax status to do something is going to be helping to make it worse and worse for everyone...

Yes im sure you will be the first to the barricades , good luck with that.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, LetsGoJoe said:

My wife (unvaxed) is in the hospital, as of today, due to being infected by her vaccinated sister. The sister and her vaccinated tribe (6) have since passed from the hospital into a field hospital. Life is full of contradiction.

Has all that vaxxing helped? It apparently did nothing to prevent transmission of the disease. The vaxxed are spreading it as effectively as the unvaxxed, and the vaxxed were catching the disease as easily, too, though supposedly suffering not as badly as the unvaxxed.

So,who and what are the "higher risks" in this scenario?  You haven't been paying attention... due to the limitations of a "vaccine" ....WE are ALL at Risk!

It's known globaly that vaccination does not stop you from catching SarS-CoV-2 and spreading it. What it does do is dramatically reduce the chances of serious illness and death.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Enzian said:

There is a whole school of social engineering thinking that promotes the idea of "nudging" people in the desired direction. I can think of many objections to it, and to its strongest supporters, but I have to agree it has its place. And the place for it seems to have come.

It offends my libertarian instincts to see people forced into decisions regarding their own body.

But extraordinary circumstances demand extraordinary measures.

That time has come in my  view.

The over-arching fact that unvaccinated folks are essentially making decisions about what THEY put in OTHER people's body, that is: mutated viruses that they have incubated and can spread.

The unvaccinated are the ones who will keep this plague going for the foreseeable future. Because of them I've accepted the fact that I'll be getting boosters every six months for years. I resent that, as any sane person would.

As a point of reference, I haven't gotten a flu vaccine in over 30 years but this time is different.

This will be the last post I make on this topic. The facts are clear and there's really no room for further debate in my opinion.

You are either part of the solution or part of the problem.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

It seems that the Thai media don't know who the guy posing as the DPM really is, is Anutin the DPM or is it the other guy with the long funny name? If they are not sure, it must mean that both of the Chuckle Brothers are not sure themselves. They are supposed to be running the country are they not? How can they run the country if they cannot even run themselves.

So just out of curiosity I will ask, just who is the DPM? It cannot be both of them unless they are taking turns about.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

It seems that the Thai media don't know who the guy posing as the DPM really is, is Anutin the DPM or is it the other guy with the long funny name? If they are not sure, it must mean that both of the Chuckle Brothers are not sure themselves. They are supposed to be running the country are they not? How can they run the country if they cannot even run themselves.

So just out of curiosity I will ask, just who is the DPM? It cannot be both of them unless they are taking turns about.

Thailand has 6 deputy prime ministers.

15 hours ago, Chris.B said:

Very sad, I am sorry for her.

Thanks. Happened a couple of months ago when I was in the UK. My wife tells me she has never gone back to work and never leaves the house. A great deal of concern over her mental well being.

14 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Couldn't she still have passed on the virus if vaccinated?

She should regret not motivating her high-risk father to get it. 

We know the outcome of one scenario.

Neither you or any other anti vaxer would have any idea regarding an alternative scenario and little will detract from the reality she believes she killed her father.

My personal opinion is that these antivaxers are just a bunch of selfish people, without a thought for their family members, kids, frontline staff and hospitals, who will have to accommodate them, tying up beds and equipment from others who may need them, from unrelated diseases and putting more financial burden on the healthcare system resources.  I can not believe i'm agreeing with A-Nut-In government although i think it was a spin doctor who told him what to say, he is right.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, dinsdale said:

Wow. 18 months of evidence and you're an anti masker. If they stop nothing I have a question for you. Why do surgeons, nurses etc in operating theatres wear them?

Wait for it, we will get the tiny virus and large mesh reasoning soon..... the virus will pass through masks unimpeded like a butterfly through a chicken wire fence... always good for a giggle. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

My personal opinion is that these antivaxers are just a bunch of selfish people, without a thought for their family members, kids, frontline staff and hospitals, who will have to accommodate them, tying up beds and equipment from others who may need them, from unrelated diseases and putting more financial burden on the healthcare system resources.  I can not believe i'm agreeing with A-Nut-In government although i think it was a spin doctor who told him what to say, he is right.

Just changing a word here to make a point - thoughts? 

My personal opinion is that these obese people are just a bunch of selfish people, without a thought for their family members, kids, frontline staff and hospitals, who will have to accommodate them, tying up beds and equipment from others who may need them, from unrelated diseases and putting more financial burden on the healthcare system resources.  I can not believe i'm agreeing with A-Nut-In government although i think it was a spin doctor who told him what to say, he is right.

• Sad 2

32 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

You should read up on the vaccine , if you are double vaccinated you can still spread the covid virus , you can still get covid and you can still die from covid so double vaccinated must be selfish then in your view.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, James105 said:

My personal opinion is that these obese people are just a bunch of selfish people, without a thought for their family members, kids, frontline staff and hospitals, who will have to accommodate them, tying up beds and equipment from others who may need them, from unrelated diseases and putting more financial burden on the healthcare system resources.  I can not believe i'm agreeing with A-Nut-In government although i think it was a spin doctor who told him what to say, he is right.

Often thought of opening up something akin to a WeightWatchers club.........had the notion to call it "Fat Losers"

1 minute ago, James105 said:

So what is the point you are trying to make? Please do not change my words it is not just obese people refusing to be vaccinated, I know of obese people who have been vaxed.

• Like 1