Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

35 minutes ago, Pib said:

4 Dec/Saturday/7:30pm I successfully logged in 4 straight times...4 for 4.....split second logons.  I stopped at that point with that 100% success rate.  

I couldn't stand it....tried two more logons at 8:12pm....both successful.  Now up to 6 for 6 over the last 45 minutes.  "For now" at least logging on if you already have logon credentials seems to be working fine....at least for me.  Can't speak to if the registration process is also working again since I registered two days ago on 2 Dec..

3 minutes ago, Pib said:

"For now" at least logging on if you already have logon credentials seems to be working fine....at least for me. 

Same for me. You're the test case now - waiting for you to be approved. But if '3 days' means working days it probably won't be till Wednesday/Thursday? 

19 minutes ago, Raindancer said:

Correct. But amazingly mine arrived immediately after I pressed send.  Opened email ....clicked on link and hey presto.

Good...that's a change in their email quickly arriving.  When I was registering 2 Dec/Thursday night around 8pm the registration went fine on the 2nd attempt, but a logon password was not showing up in email immediately....or minutes later...or even an hour later.

So, I tried to register again but it said my email address was already in use....wouldn't allow me to register again with that email.  Then I begin to think the registration really wasn't successful since a password hadn't arrived my email....and I checked my email spam folder also many times.  But I didn't want to try again using one of my other email addresses. 

So, I tried using the Forgot Password link to see if that might force/send me another email with password.   I tried that Forgot Password link around 3 times...each time it said it was a success and an email would supposedly be sent to me to make a password change.    But just like not getting the initial registration email/password I also was not getting any of the Forgot Password initiated emails.   After about an hour of waiting....rechecking my email inbox and spam folder still no emails.  I just gave up for the night around 9pm...went to bed.

But the next morning/3 Dec when I looked in my spam folder there was the initial registration email with password and also 3 Forgot Password emails....they had arrived at around 10pm....around two hours late...like they got hung-up in an email jam somewhere.  With that password email received I logged on successfully.  I'm OK with their system-generate password but someday I will want to change it instead of using the same password forever as a person should update/change their passwords periodically.

Edited by Pib

Just now, Raindancer said:

So, you have now changed it....?

No...I don't plan to change it now...I'm OK with their system generated password.  But I will want to change it in the future as I periodically change/update my passwords to improve security.   I just wanted to confirm when a person follows thru with the entire Forgot Password process if just another system-generated password is issued (i..e, you got no choice in the password issued) or a person gets to pick/make their own.  And you confirmed a person gets to pick/create their own.

• Thanks 1

On 12/3/2021 at 11:17 AM, Longwood50 said:

Whether in person, in writing, or online, what the heck does the 90 day report serve to accomplish?

Does your country allow foreigners to stay so easily without checking their immigration status? 

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

Been here a quarter century. Not being negative, just honest and stating the sorry truth of this place. You'll come around once you've been here longer than a quarter hour. 

Maybe you should consider leaving if you are that disgruntled, find somewhere that you feel more at peace with life? We know some things here are beyond rediculous but from my side the good out weighs the bad!!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/3/2021 at 12:08 PM, KhunBENQ said:

Registered and now waiting for confirmation and password.

I fondly recall the days when I waited and waited for this feature, as so many are now. 

TBH, where we are now, the Imm Office is fantastic, so clean, ordered, never a queue of more than one person, air con, the works...so nice in fact that I will forego this now, i'd rather go in person lol....

• Haha 1

As usual and as expected, it doesn't bloody work.  I tried 3 times and this is what I got.

Http failure response for submitId=kws569iyv9qao8o9fyn: 502 Bad Gateway

What is it with these incompetents?  A 12 year old could sort out a simple website like this.  Useless idiots. 

• Like 1

On 12/3/2021 at 7:59 PM, Oxx said:

However, if it worked the first time people wouldn't repeatedly be trying to enter the same information in a vain attempt to register.  It could well be this that is overloading the system, perhaps helped by a ludicrously difficult captcha system, requiring multiple attempts to try and get it right.

Also I registered twice, one with a domain name @dsjholdings.ca, about 1 hour ago, and still waiting for my password, and just now with my gmail address and got my password withing 5 minutes, so it looks like using gmail is the best, and it didn't go into my spam folder.

• Like 1

Star date: 4:56am 5/12/21

Captain's log: Was able to register for 90-day reporting on an alien planet. Crew beamed down refusing to come up. Communication indicates they've found native life forms to be friendly. Very friendly. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Henk Langeweg said:

Tried to login => ok, but it can't find my passport number.

I don't think it will display/find your passport number until to submit your first 90 day report on this new system.  Reports done on their other online systems don't interface with this new system (I think).  So, until you submit your first report in this new system it probably will not find anything when you enter your passport number.   

And after you submit your first report when you logon and check status you don't even have to enter your passport number to find the report as it remembers the last passport used.  

• Like 1

Registered yesterday but no password received. Tried to register today again but message appeared 'email allready in use. If you did not receive an email try with 'forgot my password' ..'.

Within a minute I got an email to reset my password which worked an I could do a login.

I could enter and store the data for 90 day report (requires now much less data, no TM 6 number required, no entry port, no visa type).

Just after pressing the save button a TM 47 Form opens with the data filled just entered over the app.

Status is now pending.

With the old app I could not do the 90 day report. Tried view day's before and got the error message that entry data was found.

Was already told by my immi when doing my extension a few weeks ago that I cannot do my next 90 day report online since I just came back from oversea with a return visa. First 90 day report has always to be done in person after coming back from abroad (strange, I could to this at the same Immi till 2020).

• Like 1