Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

2 hours ago, Carlosm said:

Done it many times up to the date and even after the date by post, never a problem. Will let you know how this one goes.

You are lucky that the office your report to accepted them. The rule is 7 days before but some do accept them to the report date.

5 minutes ago, ricklev said:

Great!  How do you know when it's been approved. Do they send an email?

They send the approval by email. But you can go back online to check the status of your report.

After approved that is where you will to go to so that you can print out your receipt for the report.

4 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

After approved that is where you will to go to so that you can print out your receipt for the report

No real need to login to the site for printing the receipt. You can printout the reiceipt attached to the approval email confirmation.

I registered for this early in the week and all seemed to go well. However, after I had finished the application Immigration sent me a confirmation email including passport details of a Dutch guy living in Bangkok!

I am a little concerned that, in turn, they have sent my details to someone else. 

I wanted to inform someone in Immigration but there are no contact details provided to do this. Also, they send the confirmation email from a "no reply" address presumably because they don't want foreigners bothering them. ☹️

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

Me, daughter and ex, all rejected.

Strange thing. We all registered with different email address but the notification for all 3 came to my email address.

Tomorrow holiday, monday probably full. A wasted week with their "pending" rubbish.

Did the notification  give any reason for being rejected?  If not, the lunacy continues....

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

Me, daughter and ex, all rejected.

Strange thing. We all registered with different email address but the notification for all 3 came to my email address.

Tomorrow holiday, monday probably full. A wasted week with their "pending" rubbish.

What office ?

Edited by NE1

1 minute ago, ricklev said:

Did the notification  give any reason for being rejected?  If not, the lunacy continues....

no

DearXXXXX, 

your application for "Staying longer than 90 days" has been rejected.

For further information regarding 90 day Notification Report Service.
Please contact the immigration branch office in your residence area.

Edited by RafPinto

12 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

no

DearXXXXX, 

It seems they did on send you report rejected form like the pending one.

You should back on the online report site to  check the status of you application the form there may show the reason for the rejection.

24 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

no

DearXXXXX, 

22 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

Chaeng Wattana.

When did you submit the report?   I think one of your earlier posts said you registered on 5 Dec/Sunday....is that when you also submitted the report?

I submitted my report 3 Dec 7:30am and it's still in Pending status as of 9 Dec 7:20pm.  My servicing IO is CW also.

Edited by Pib

8 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It seems they did on send you report rejected form like the pending one.

You should back on the online report site to  check the status of you application the form there may show the reason for the rejection.

When I go to "check your status". 

My name comes up, when applied, passport nr., DOB, nationality, male, REJECTED at 'time"

Can't even open it. Nothing happening.

Well, the report I submitted 3 Dec/Friday on the new system was rejected.....just got the email a few minutes ago.   No reason given for rejection.   And when checking online there is no further info as to why it was rejected.....the status just changed from Pending to Rejected.   My servicing IO is CW.   

So, the new system does not work for me...nor do the two older online systems which will not let me get past the first page of data entry.

I think I'm going to try to submit the report again just to see what happens.

Below is a redacted copy of their email notice rejecting my report.

Sent: Thursday, December 9, 2021 XXXXXXXXX

To: XXXXXXXXXX.com
Subject: [TM.47] (PASSPORT NO : XXXXXXXXXX) FORM FOR ALIEN TO NOTIFY OF STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS HAS BEEN REJECTED

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXX,

Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been rejected.

For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service.

Please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.

Full Name : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Passport No : XXXXXXXXXXXX

Nationality : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kind regards.

This email is auto-generated. Please do not reply. In case of any queries, please contact ROYAL THAI POLICE IMMIGRATION BUREAU.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Pib said:

Well, the report I submitted 3 Dec/Friday on the new system was rejected.....just got the email a few minutes ago.   No reason given for rejection.   And when checking online there is no further info as to why it was rejected.....the status just changed from Pending to Rejected.   My servicing IO is CW.   

So, the new system does not work for me...nor do the two older online systems which will not let me get past the first page of data entry.

Below is a redacted copy of their email notice rejecting my report.

You could be wasting your time.

As the senor programmer for this, has to resume there

paper round before school tomorrow.

TIT.

11 minutes ago, Pib said:

And I did just resubmit.   This time I only filled-in the mandatory fields (the ones with a red asterisk next to them) with the exception of my first and middle name that I did complete.  Name-wise only the last name field has a red asterisk next to it/is a mandatory field...the fields for first and middle name are not mandatory.   Before I filled in "all" data fields.   

But after this re-submission and viewing the generate PDF form which is in Pending status my house number is not showing on the PDF form....only the soi name was showing.    For whatever reason the house number simply dropped off....I definitely included it in the mandatory Address Number field.  On my first report it did correctly show my house number but not on this resubmission.  Based on other posts and now my experience, the data you enter does seem to possibly get misplaced or go missing when you view the PDF form after the submission.

I'm "not" expecting an approval on this resubmitted report which is 8 days before my actual due date on 17 Dec, but I just had to do it to see what happens....see if just basically completing the mandatory fields makes a difference.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Was there anything by image.png.e0467ce53a57d6d51dfa5c3df69f919d.pngat the bottom of the form.

The PDF form generated by a submission does "not" include a Remark field that I see anywhere.  I do not see a Remark field anywhere....not on the PDF form nor on the screen where you check status.  

• Like 1