What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2022)

CharlieH

Young Wallander---S02.......Netflix--Crime/Drama-----6 episodes all out RARBG

2nd series --same actors. Taken from the Wallander series  with Kenneth Branagh--but not set in the past  like Endeavor/Morse series. I enjoyed the first one.

Caroline : The Murder That Fooled The World

Hadn't heard about this one.

Was quite well done.

RAR.

Summary: On the 11th of May, 2021, Caroline Crouch was found dead on her bed beside her 11-month-old baby girl. What appeared to be Caroline's idyllic life reveals itself to be far darker as the police find that all may not have been well in her life.

• Like 2

On 2/18/2022 at 5:20 PM, sanuk711 said:

Thanks--I enjoyed the first series of this---took them quite a while to get around to doing number 2......................

And you got it from...............????????????

Long delays between series seems to be quite common now, it started before the pandemic so that's not entirely to blame. Fargo and True Detective are just a couple that come to mind. Slightly annoying as is the breaks between episodes and releasing of series in two parts, IMO.

Back to 'Traces', as you say, TVC has episode 1, episode 2 is due to air in the UK on Tuesday.

3 hours ago, Blue Muton said:

Long delays between series seems to be quite common now, it started before the pandemic so that's not entirely to blame. Fargo and True Detective are just a couple that come to mind. Slightly annoying as is the breaks between episodes and releasing of series in two parts, IMO.

Yup, have Ozark ready to watch but was aware that eps 1 thru 7 were released last month and the remaining 7 eps will be later in the year.

Then my daughter told me she was watching Ozarks on Netflix, completely forgot and binged the full 7 episodes !!

D’oh !!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Yup, have Ozark ready to watch but was aware that eps 1 thru 7 were released last month and the remaining 7 eps will be later in the year.

Then my daughter told me she was watching Ozarks on Netflix, completely forgot and binged the full 7 episodes !!

D’oh !!

Slightly confused here.:wacko:

Are you referring to the  Ozark - A financial advisor drags his family from Chicago to the Missouri Ozarks, where he must launder money to appease a drug boss. ?

I have series 1-2-3 with 21 episodes each with subs and am currently downloading Series 4 from RARBG as they become available.

Your reference to watching episodes 1-7 don't make sense, are you talking about a different Ozark ?

:blink:   

4 minutes ago, Daffy D said:

Are you referring to the  Ozark - A financial advisor drags his family from Chicago to the Missouri Ozarks, where he must launder money to appease a drug boss. ?

I have series 1-2-3 with 21 episodes each with subs and am currently downloading Series 4 from RARBG as they become available.

Your reference to watching episodes 1-7 don't make sense, are you talking about a different Ozark ?

Yes, they released the first 7 episodes of S04 and the next 7 (?) will follow in the next few months.

ETS: Later in the year .. no dates AFIK.

Edited by recom273

7 minutes ago, Daffy D said:

Season 4 : as Recom says above.

S04E01 - S04E07 released last month 

S04E08 - S04E14 to be released later this year.

10 hours ago, gargamon said:

It's going to be a good week for series returns.

Snowfall

Peaky Blinders

Killing Eve

The following week

Star Trek Picard

......and the second series of what I found to be very enjoyable watching, the reboot of Van der Valk starring Marc Warren has just started airing / streaming.

"Following a street smart and unapologetic Dutch detective as he navigates the lively and enigmatic city of Amsterdam, solving mysterious crimes using astute human observation and inspired detection."

• Thanks 2

On 2/19/2022 at 7:57 AM, Will27 said:

Caroline : The Murder That Fooled The World

Hadn't heard about this one.

Was quite well done.

RAR.

Summary: On the 11th of May, 2021, Caroline Crouch was found dead on her bed beside her 11-month-old baby girl. What appeared to be Caroline's idyllic life reveals itself to be far darker as the police find that all may not have been well in her life.

This case would not have even fooled the Thai Police, obvious one suspect murder. Why did he do it though?

18 minutes ago, clivebaxter said:

This case would not have even fooled the Thai Police, obvious one suspect murder. Why did he do it though?

She was going to leave and take the kid. You're corrects though, I thought it was pretty obvious who was guilty.

Edited by giddyup
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

Who else has lost interest in Billions? I think Axel leaving the show spelt the death knell for the series. Could no longer hold my interest.

Season 6 is the last 'scheduled' season anyway, and if it continues as is, don't expect much demand for a season 7.

• Like 1